Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 32397 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Nov 29 with 3186 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fair play, we have no idea going forward.

We are utter sh1te.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Nov 29 with 3130 viewsvetchonian

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 29 by Bobby_Fischer

Too be fair we've looked half decent since McBurnie came on.

But according to so many he is not a PL player.........unlike Sanches the the golden boy

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:29 - Nov 29 with 2950 viewsymaohyd

As far as finance is concerned a big question must be asked of the loan fee for Sanches for which Clement must take the blame.

Money down the pan... Sadly.

If this is one of the reasons that we can't bring Pulis in, I'd be gutted.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 29 with 2955 viewsMrSwerve

We don't even look like league strugglers. We look like a lower league club trying to hold on for a replay in an FA cup tie.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 29 with 2950 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Nov 29 by vetchonian

But according to so many he is not a PL player.........unlike Sanches the the golden boy

I'm not convinced he is, we've just changed our approach since he came on.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:30 - Nov 29 with 2950 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:09 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

I have no idea how we’re going to win another game this season.

To win you have to score at least 1 goal, so neither can I.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:31 - Nov 29 with 2819 viewsLegend83

F*ck sake, make a good position and KN dollies one into Courtois gloves.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2797 views34dfgdf54

That was a chance. Routledge over hit cross with Bony in acres back stick.

F*ck sake
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:32 - Nov 29 with 2718 viewsjasper_T

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:29 - Nov 29 by ymaohyd

As far as finance is concerned a big question must be asked of the loan fee for Sanches for which Clement must take the blame.

I don't care about the americans profits, we've wasted far far more on players in the last few years.

If only Sanches would take after them and keep off the pitch.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 2701 viewsBobby_Fischer

Moses is trying to outdo Sanches!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:33 - Nov 29 with 2648 viewsphact0rri

We are thread bare as far as personel goes. Every club in the league can outclass us at the moment. No idea if the board room even wants us to stay up.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 2444 viewsjack2jack

Well that's great a reasonable defensive display,but nowt going forward,that is not going to keep us in this league.
Tough games ahead too!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 2425 viewsJack_Kass

Its on the next two, Stoke and WB

Without 2 wins, we are looking at a rebuilding job, if we are not already.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Nov 29 with 2415 viewsTheKirkyLife

Honestly if you told me 1-0 at the beginning of the game?...Yeah I would have taken that.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 with 2404 viewsJango

Kyle naughton 2nd half has been as bad as Sanches first half.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 with 2397 viewsSwansNZ

only 1-0, we're great

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 with 2384 viewsDanWelsh86

The thing is lads, we've never won at Stamford Bridge in the Prem. So that hasn't changed, and we've lost by far bigger margins there so no complaints there either.

Sanchez shouldn't play again after that, McBurnie should play again because he's better than him and we need new playmakers because our crossing is awful (still).

Considering we were up against Chelsea, it wasn't the worst performance in the world. Rather lose 1 nil than have chances and lose 8 - 2. It's a league within a league at the end of the day.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 with 2351 viewsjasper_T

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 by Jango

Kyle naughton 2nd half has been as bad as Sanches first half.

I think you've repressed the memory of just how bad Sanches was.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:39 - Nov 29 with 2291 viewsmonmouth

We are laughably shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:40 - Nov 29 with 2284 viewsGlyn1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:29 - Nov 29 by ymaohyd

"If this is one of the reasons that we can't bring Pulis in" ... then I'd be absolutely f***ing delighted.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:40 - Nov 29 with 2260 viewsRevJames

Sigurdsson corner nodded in by Williams 😝 Thought my radio was playing up for a moment then realised it wasn't our game
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 2200 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:40 - Nov 29 by RevJames

Sigurdsson corner nodded in by Williams 😝 Thought my radio was playing up for a moment then realised it wasn't our game

Everton have scored 4 - over half the amount we've scored all season.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:42 - Nov 29 with 2170 viewswhoflungdung

Some think Sanches has sublime touches

Well, he hasn't and I agree ,Clem has to admit he was wrong in bringing in Sanches and frankly, look for ways to nob him off ASAP.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:42 - Nov 29 with 2158 viewsdcd14

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Nov 29 by DanWelsh86

The thing is lads, we've never won at Stamford Bridge in the Prem. So that hasn't changed, and we've lost by far bigger margins there so no complaints there either.

Sanchez shouldn't play again after that, McBurnie should play again because he's better than him and we need new playmakers because our crossing is awful (still).

Considering we were up against Chelsea, it wasn't the worst performance in the world. Rather lose 1 nil than have chances and lose 8 - 2. It's a league within a league at the end of the day.

Chelsea were terrible, we were worse.

No sugar coating required.

I don't care if we lose I just want to compete, and that was not competing, we offered nothing all game....AGAIN!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 29 with 2136 viewsmagicdaps10

Thought we done ok tonight.
The system seems to better but as I said, we need a good no 10 and throw in an attacking Right Back and we could have a chance.
Playing the diamond keeps us narrow but a creative player and having another forward thinking full back with Olsson on the left.......I can see us having a bit of hope.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024