Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 31302 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:25 - Nov 29 with 2846 viewsJonTheJack

Please Clement........just take the useless piece of crap off. He is absolutely worthless.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 2836 viewsmonmouth

I know it’s great that it’s nil nil and all that but it makes me want to weep that we haven’t got a clue with the ball. Not a clue. I’d celebrate a point, but I don’t see how we can ever win a game again other than a spawny free kick. This is just a training match for chelsea. Eventually they’ll score, or we’ll get lucky for the 90. Whatever, there’s no joy in this at all. None. Chelsea’s player coming back will help but we have no courage or ambition. We reflect the massive coward in the dugout.

Sorry I know this is not the match for this but I am just sick of this attitude.

And Sanches. Just horseshit. Grimes is a better player. It’s not confidence at all. He’s shit. Go on you lump of shit prove me wrong. Otherwise, get the f*ck off the pitch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 2830 viewslonglostjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

i got a gut feeling he has to play him under his loan contract

Me too. He must have seen enough of him at Bayern to know what he was getting into FFS.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 2828 viewswestwalesed

My Goodness, Sanches has been utterly awful.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 2821 viewsjack2jack

I know it's been said but Sanchez,bloody hell mun,gotta be subbed second half
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 2808 viewsfbreath

Guess clement hoping sanches helps him get the sack

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 2806 viewsnierika

Any manager with balls would get Sanches off immediately, he is absolutely KILLING US.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 29 with 2784 viewsmagicdaps10

We are playing with 10 men ffs!!

I think this formation and line up can work but we need a crwative spark who can come in for Sanches.
Sanches has been at fault for 80% of Chelseas attacks.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 29 with 2778 viewswestwalesed

It's embarrassing how shit he has been! Jesus Christ!!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 29 with 2773 viewsjasper_T

Clement's a coward.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 29 with 2773 viewswhoflungdung

It's embarrassing to see Sanchez right now.
Out of his depth ,clueless and hardly skilled at his job

Enough is enough

We re playing with ten men

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 2744 viewsjasper_T

Conte's a prat.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 2736 views34dfgdf54

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:27 - Nov 29 by magicdaps10

We are playing with 10 men ffs!!

I think this formation and line up can work but we need a crwative spark who can come in for Sanches.
Sanches has been at fault for 80% of Chelseas attacks.

Bring Clucas in and put Ki in at 10.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 29 with 2697 viewsPozuelosSideys

We are stuck with Sanches. Theres no break clause in his loan.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 29 with 2684 viewslabrax

Live txt report from SSN: Sanches gives the ball away for the millionth time this half

Codfish

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 29 with 2662 viewsjack2jack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 by nierika

Any manager with balls would get Sanches off immediately, he is absolutely KILLING US.

Exactly what I was going to say,bloody terrible
Conte sent off
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 2653 viewsBobby_Fischer

Looks like Chelsea are barely trying, got a feeling they will come right at us in the 2nd half.

Edit: Saying that neither are we!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 20:31]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 2620 viewsnierika

Sanches is playing bad enough to be suspected of a match fixing ploy, lol
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 2615 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Nov 29 by 34dfgdf54

Bring Clucas in and put Ki in at 10.

I would put Routledge on to play in the 10 role.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Nov 29 with 2574 viewsScotia

He's been shit since he turned up. There only seems to be one bloke who rates him
This could be double figures if it wasn't for fab.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Nov 29 with 2560 viewsOldjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Nov 29 by PozuelosSideys

We are stuck with Sanches. Theres no break clause in his loan.

but do we have to play him? ,hmmmmm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 29 with 2488 viewsexiledclaseboy

If Sanches come out for the second half I’ll do something radical like write a strongly worded tweet or something. An absolute f*cking liability. Embarrassingly bad.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Nov 29 with 2398 viewsTheKirkyLife

Cannot believe how bad Sanches has been this half. The only thing I'm more surprised about is that it's 0-0. It shouldn't be given that we're playing with ten men.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but Fer or Clucas on for Sanches in the second half will be a god send.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 29 with 2381 viewsLegend83

So much pointing by our players and very little effort to track Chelsea players.

This is the first time I have seen Sanches in a full match and not a MOTD 5 minute slot, and wow. He is woeful.

Mesa playing ok without doing anything special.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 29 with 2321 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Nov 29 by Legend83

So much pointing by our players and very little effort to track Chelsea players.

This is the first time I have seen Sanches in a full match and not a MOTD 5 minute slot, and wow. He is woeful.

Mesa playing ok without doing anything special.

We are playing against Chelsea. Not expecting much from anyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024