Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 31301 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Nov 29 with 2129 viewsAnotherJohn

Big gulf in quality, but still 0-0. Who knows...
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Nov 29 with 2110 viewsJack_Meoff

Is Sanches' agent a Cardiff fan?!

Can't believe my eyes here, and in an entirely unremarkable season that's saying something...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 29 with 2093 views34dfgdf54

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:33 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

If Sanches come out for the second half I’ll do something radical like write a strongly worded tweet or something. An absolute f*cking liability. Embarrassingly bad.

It's really, really sad to watch.

How is he consistently getting game time still? Madness.

Clement is off his head
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 29 with 2080 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 29 by HugeEnkins

We are playing against Chelsea. Not expecting much from anyone.

Why not? I’m expecting them to be able to control and pass a football, and try and play the f*cking game. We are not a pissing fourth division side in the FA cup.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 20:41]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Nov 29 with 2060 viewsHighjack

Positives - 1. Wilf looks strong but is completely isolated and outnumbered.

2. They can't score when it's half time.

3. I don't need a 3 because the first 2 were so insightful.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Nov 29 with 2033 viewslifelong

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 29 by monmouth

I know it’s great that it’s nil nil and all that but it makes me want to weep that we haven’t got a clue with the ball. Not a clue. I’d celebrate a point, but I don’t see how we can ever win a game again other than a spawny free kick. This is just a training match for chelsea. Eventually they’ll score, or we’ll get lucky for the 90. Whatever, there’s no joy in this at all. None. Chelsea’s player coming back will help but we have no courage or ambition. We reflect the massive coward in the dugout.

Sorry I know this is not the match for this but I am just sick of this attitude.

And Sanches. Just horseshit. Grimes is a better player. It’s not confidence at all. He’s shit. Go on you lump of shit prove me wrong. Otherwise, get the f*ck off the pitch.

I agree with you Mon, it’s painful to watch it. We pose no threat on the oppositions goal, we’ve got nobody who can beat a man and have an effort on goal, it’s fecking awful.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Nov 29 with 2039 viewsakajack

On a more positive note Mesa and our back four looking much better, just been let down by our attacking department. We seem ok until we approach the half way line and then our playmaker loses the ball or passes to a poltergeist. We’re not far off if he has the courage to take Sanches off. Come on Clement, get him off
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 29 with 1966 viewsScotia

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Nov 29 by AnotherJohn

Big gulf in quality, but still 0-0. Who knows...

The worrying thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if that is Clement's half time team talk.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 29 with 1953 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 29 by monmouth

Why not? I’m expecting them to be able to control and pass a football, and try and play the f*cking game. We are not a pissing fourth division side in the FA cup.

Haven't you seen us play this season? We aren't doing that bad to be fair.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 29 with 1939 viewsakajack

He’s off
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 1891 viewsakajack

Come on Fer
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Nov 29 with 1877 viewsvetchonian

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Nov 29 by akajack

He’s off

Who Clement?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 29 with 1832 viewsTheKirkyLife

Thank goodness he wasn't blind. Shown him how to pass please, Leroy.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:48 - Nov 29 with 1815 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Nov 29 by monmouth

Oh but we must be greatful that we're playing a Premier League side...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 29 with 1743 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:44 - Nov 29 by HugeEnkins

Haven't you seen us play this season? We aren't doing that bad to be fair.

I’ve reached critical mass with watching players being paid = not earning = 40 k a week that can’t even pass a football. Oh well let’s hope we nick something and it improves things, but we are worse than any crap dog team we used to laugh at, and forgive me if I cannot applaud that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Nov 29 with 1643 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:47 - Nov 29 by TheKirkyLife

Thank goodness he wasn't blind. Shown him how to pass please, Leroy.

Fer should be starting ahead of Sanches anyway. A seasoned pro, who has proven he can chip in with a few goals and assists, versus a kid who has spent the last 18 months or so 'lacking confidence'. Fer will probably have a 'mare now though!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 29 with 1608 viewsakajack

Bony offers so much more than Tammy
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 29 with 1603 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Nov 29 by LeonWasGod

Fer should be starting ahead of Sanches anyway. A seasoned pro, who has proven he can chip in with a few goals and assists, versus a kid who has spent the last 18 months or so 'lacking confidence'. Fer will probably have a 'mare now though!

He's already contributed more than Sanches

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:55 - Nov 29 with 1581 views34dfgdf54

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 29 by akajack

Bony offers so much more than Tammy

But Tammy offers so much more than Ayew
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Nov 29 with 1489 viewsjack2jack

Bolloxs
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Nov 29 with 1481 views34dfgdf54

Tom Carroll absolutely horrendous defensively on two occasions then.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Nov 29 with 1452 viewsakajack

Both Ayew are individuals
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:57 - Nov 29 with 1446 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 29 by Bobby_Fischer

He's already contributed more than Sanches

Good stuff. Wish I was watching even if we're not exactly exciting to watch.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Nov 29 with 1427 viewsTheKirkyLife

Game over.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:58 - Nov 29 with 1419 viewsMrSwerve

Massive deflection, just our luck.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024