Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 31303 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 29 with 3110 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This really isn't that much different to the Spurs performance so many were fawning over at the start of the season. Absolutely out played all match, looking like a Conference team away at a Premier League side for a one off game, hoping to keep the score down.

Now people have realised just how bad we are, apparently this sort of performance is no longer considered fantastic like it was a few months ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 29 with 3066 viewsymaohyd

Our journey in the PL was always going to come to an end. I find it hard to believe though, given the money at our disposal that we have created this shower of sh it!

Clement out asap, Pulis in for me.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 29 with 3063 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Nov 29 by monmouth

So what’s the plan now then Clemo?? Keep shape is it you shithouse coward. You’ve made all of these players worse than they are, and they weren’t very good to start with. Fer was surrounded by 6 Chelsea players then. No one in sight for us, but at least they were all in shape eh? And we might only lose by one goal.

Imperative that we keep the score down, goal difference might be needed at the end of the season

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 29 with 3037 viewsIslander

We are now playing out through our midfield, what a contrast
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 29 with 3037 viewswhoflungdung

We are one of the very worst perm league teams of recent years

That Clement is still in situ is staggering

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 29 with 3005 viewsBobby_Fischer

That is the best corner I've seen all season!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:13 - Nov 29 with 2970 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

Well said Richard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:13 - Nov 29 with 2962 viewslidojack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 29 by Bobby_Fischer

18-1

And we've had a corner!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 29 with 2884 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

What is staggering is that some thought that performance against Bournemouth was enough to buy him some more time. The man should have been removed weeks ago. I am sure the only reason he is in a job is because the contracts he and his staff are on are too large and we simply can't afford to bring in Pulis or Allardyce.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:15 - Nov 29 with 2863 viewsbarry_island

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:09 - Nov 29 by exiledclaseboy

I have no idea how we’re going to win another game this season.

A direct Clement quote?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 29 with 2814 viewsjasper_T

Ki should be starting at the base of midfield.

van der Hoorn is a good defender.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 29 with 2796 viewswhoflungdung

I'm missing Lord Sugar for this too

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 29 with 2770 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 29 by HugeEnkins

I doubt anyone is. Going on recent form, what else did anyone expect? apart from wishful thinking.

How many shots on target have we had this season.
7 goals this is our 14th game shocking really.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 29 with 2729 viewscentrestandswan

Chelsea must be sh!t then if they have only scored one against our shower

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:18 - Nov 29 with 2695 viewsvetchonian

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

Maybe Clem will be in the boardroom tomorrow

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 29 with 2662 viewsJack_Kass

This is the worst Chelsea have played all season

And yet it still looks easy?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 29 with 2642 viewsScotia

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

Someone should be using his catchphrase in Clement's direction tomorrow.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 29 with 2635 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 29 by Jack_Kass

This is the worst Chelsea have played all season

And yet it still looks easy?

They are treating it like a training match, don't look that bothered.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 29 with 2528 viewsBobby_Fischer

Too be fair we've looked half decent since McBurnie came on.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 29 with 2518 viewsakajack

They’ve just brought Hazard on, we’ve got em worried
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Nov 29 with 2466 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:19 - Nov 29 by Bobby_Fischer

They are treating it like a training match, don't look that bothered.

Yeah but what about Chelsea?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Nov 29 with 2403 viewsIslander

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 29 by jasper_T

Ki should be starting at the base of midfield.

van der Hoorn is a good defender.

Agreed. We've actually looked like a passing team in the last 15mins with him controlling that space
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:24 - Nov 29 with 2390 viewsymaohyd

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What is staggering is that some thought that performance against Bournemouth was enough to buy him some more time. The man should have been removed weeks ago. I am sure the only reason he is in a job is because the contracts he and his staff are on are too large and we simply can't afford to bring in Pulis or Allardyce.

Yes , spot on.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Nov 29 with 2319 viewsakajack

Ayew so xxxxxxx greedy
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:25 - Nov 29 with 2307 viewswhoflungdung

And now Routledge

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024