Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread 19:08 - Nov 27 with 31298 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:08 - Nov 29 with 3215 views34dfgdf54

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

Just seen the Chelsea team, nothing special, we can win this one.

Seeing Hazard on the bench is a boost. Nervous about this one though I won’t lie.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Nov 29 with 3093 viewsswan65split

seen the team sheet........................oh shoot!!! bed early I think.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:30 - Nov 29 with 3039 viewsElward

Im feeling really ambitious about this game! Think we can manage to get 2 shots on target!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:44 - Nov 29 with 2943 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement looks scared shitless.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Nov 29 with 2932 viewslonglostjack

Not confident but hope springs eternal.

Edit: Doing better than Huddersfield so far anyway. Only 85 mins left.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 19:52]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:56 - Nov 29 with 2837 viewsGlyn1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

Just seen the Chelsea team, nothing special, we can win this one.

No pressure on us. I'm kicking myself that I haven't put a fiver on Ayew to score first.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:05 - Nov 29 with 2667 viewsakajack

Be better if Sanches kept the ball
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:09 - Nov 29 with 2591 viewsnierika

Fer in for Sanches ASAP please
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Nov 29 with 2499 viewsSwansea93

How wrong were we all on Sanches, so much hype.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Nov 29 with 2460 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Nov 29 by Swansea93

He's just clumsy, doesn't offer anything.

There must be a clause in his contract stating he has to play a certain amount of games, because at the moment he seems untouchable.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 29 with 2368 viewsswan65split

unbelievable hes shyte.....we are shyte
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 2290 viewsakajack

If I was Clement I’d take Sanches to spec savers or to a psychiatrist. He’s either got serious eye issue or he is seeing things that aren’t where he thinks they are.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 2279 viewsdonkonky

Fock Sanchez !! Get him off now!! He’s embarrassing!!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 2269 viewsswan65split

hes given the ball away every pass!!!!!!!
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 2262 viewsfbreath

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Nov 29 by swan65split

unbelievable hes shyte.....we are shyte

Not sure what’s in his head but they are awful mistakes he’s making
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 20:22]

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Nov 29 with 2255 viewsJackswan

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Nov 29 by Bobby_Fischer

He's just clumsy, doesn't offer anything.

There must be a clause in his contract stating he has to play a certain amount of games, because at the moment he seems untouchable.

He is awful, cannot pass the ball. Playing with 10 players here
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Nov 29 with 2255 viewsnierika

Clement wont take Sanches out because he doesnt want to hurt his feelings but it's like we're playing a man down as long as he's in.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Nov 29 with 2233 viewsmagicdaps10

That performance from Sanches has been disgusting.

It's not lack confidence, he is just coasting.......needs to be subbed at half time and given a good kick up the bum.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Nov 29 with 2227 viewsJackswan

Even the commentators are saying how bad he is.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:22 - Nov 29 with 2225 viewsBobby_Fischer

He'll come off halftime surely.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 29 with 2218 viewsSlugster664

How long is the loan deal for Sanches? He's very poor isn't he 😲

STID

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 29 with 2207 viewsvetchonian

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:12 - Nov 29 by Swansea93

Really. What about all those posts on here at the time his signing was announced of how he was the wonder boy

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Nov 29 with 2201 viewsOldjack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Nov 29 by nierika

Clement wont take Sanches out because he doesnt want to hurt his feelings but it's like we're playing a man down as long as he's in.

i got a gut feeling he has to play him under his loan contract

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 29 with 2148 viewsBobby_Fischer

And another one...

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:24 - Nov 29 with 2136 viewsjasper_T

Sanches is one of the most consistent players I've ever seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024