Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” 18:59 - Dec 2 with 7422 viewscastlejack

Clement post match says “we are a toothless team”.

What a thing to say about the team you have personally managed, and who you are supposed to be motivating.

There is no manager more toothless than you....
You are Toothless, Spineless, Clueless, Incompetent, Dreary, Pathetic.

Do you think us fans still want you at our club?

Poll: Next Swans manager

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:00 - Dec 2 with 5803 viewsGlyn1

He's right.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:03 - Dec 2 with 5759 viewsExiledJack

The team is playing in his image. He's given up the ghost and it's madness that he's not been replaced yet.
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:07 - Dec 2 with 5724 viewsGeoffThom

Feck me thousands of us knew before the season started that we had no width and no pace in the side ,he the manager and coaches plus players must also have known this ?
But they chose especially the manager to do nothing about it and then halfway through the season says we’re toothless!!
BLOODY HELL YOU. COULDNT MAKE THIS UP GET HIM OUT NOW !!!
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:10 - Dec 2 with 5696 viewsjasfan

I think he might be getting in a few jibes before he leaves.
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:14 - Dec 2 with 5640 viewscastlejack

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:03 - Dec 2 by ExiledJack

The team is playing in his image. He's given up the ghost and it's madness that he's not been replaced yet.

That’s exactly my point, if he was a more courageous manager, it would be reflected on the field.
Can’t see this latest comment inspiring the team, I myself am furious he has the cheek to say this about the team he has created.

Does he really think he is not the Problem?

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:17 - Dec 2 with 5606 viewsAl_Bundy

Is Clement questioning the astute signings of Bony and Ayew and the coup loan signing of Tammy by our DoF ?
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:19 - Dec 2 with 5563 views3swan

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:17 - Dec 2 by Al_Bundy

Is Clement questioning the astute signings of Bony and Ayew and the coup loan signing of Tammy by our DoF ?

He's not questioning anything just deflecting everything away from him.

Had a good job as a number 2 to his mate, but is now in his second failure as a number 1
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:22 - Dec 2 with 5523 viewsymaohyd

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:07 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

Feck me thousands of us knew before the season started that we had no width and no pace in the side ,he the manager and coaches plus players must also have known this ?
But they chose especially the manager to do nothing about it and then halfway through the season says we’re toothless!!

You are absolutely right.

Even if the club came out and said they are keeping him on, they would be wrong but there would be clarity.

Now is the time to make a change. Bottom of the league, with the gap to safety growing weekly. If a change could have a positive influence, we might have an outside chance of staying up.

What isn't an option is saying or doing nothing.

The way the club is run now though that's probably what will happen.

Very, very sad

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:28 - Dec 2 with 5466 viewsAl_Bundy

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:19 - Dec 2 by 3swan

He's not questioning anything just deflecting everything away from him.

Had a good job as a number 2 to his mate, but is now in his second failure as a number 1

Think you missed the sarcasm there ...
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:29 - Dec 2 with 5454 views34dfgdf54

‪Riath Al-Samarrrai‬ from Daily Mail who has a track record of getting things right with us has said he’s been told he still has full backing.

I need to laugh otherwise I’ll cry
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:30 - Dec 2 with 5436 viewssnork44

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:07 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

Fair point, but he couldn't do much when you have the ego that is Huwbert Jenkins dictating what players to get in and to move out. The only players Clement had any influence were young players in Sanches and Abraham, the former being devoid of confidence and the latter very talented, but too young to have the weight of a club in crisis put on his shoulders.

Unfortunately it either means, Jenkins swallows his pride and let Clement chooses the players or Huw sacking Clement and bringing in a yes man either from within the club or some hapless goat like Gary Megson. Those who think we would get a Pulis,Belisia or Koeman type of manager are pissing in the wind as there in no way Jenkins would want a manager calling the shots as that would undermine Huwbert's perceived genius.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:30 - Dec 2 with 5433 views3swan

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:28 - Dec 2 by Al_Bundy

Think you missed the sarcasm there ...

No I know you.

Just adding my bit
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:30 - Dec 2 with 5427 viewsymaohyd

The worst part about it all is that we have pis sed in the region of £45 mill against the wall!

If my maths is roughly correct that's how much Clucas, Messa, Bony and Sanches (loan fee) have cost and they are probably not going to have any impact to the point we could have saved £45 mill, been no worse off and had a sizeable war chest for next season!

All hindsight I know but it puts things into perspective.

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:33 - Dec 2 with 5392 viewscastlejack

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:29 - Dec 2 by 34dfgdf54

‪Riath Al-Samarrrai‬ from Daily Mail who has a track record of getting things right with us has said he’s been told he still has full backing.

ffs https://goo.gl/images/aqUivv

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:35 - Dec 2 with 5373 viewsGeoffThom

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:30 - Dec 2 by ymaohyd

The worst part about it all is that we have pis sed in the region of £45 mill against the wall!

If my maths is roughly correct that's how much Clucas, Messa, Bony and Sanches (loan fee) have cost and they are probably not going to have any impact to the point we could have saved £45 mill, been no worse off and had a sizeable war chest for next season!

All hindsight I know but it puts things into perspective.

That’s probably a point now do we twist in jan or stick and save the money to get back up ,but there again we’d need a bloody good manger and for some decker to shoot jenks in the summer
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:39 - Dec 2 with 5310 viewsTheKirkyLife

Just read the tweet myself. I might be physically sick.

Our club is going down the drain.
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:39 - Dec 2 with 5308 viewscastlejack

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:03 - Dec 2 by ExiledJack

Now that’s toothless

https://goo.gl/images/aqUivv

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:46 - Dec 2 with 5225 viewsymaohyd

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:35 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

That’s probably a point now do we twist in jan or stick and save the money to get back up ,but there again we’d need a bloody good manger and for some decker to shoot jenks in the summer

I think we will be so far behind if the status quo remains with Clement as manager and Jenkins in whatever position he holds that come Jan it will be pointless throwing good money away.

Fans of clubs at the bottom are never going to be happy and with the success we've had now for pretty much a generation, there is an argument for circling the wagons, getting behind the team and take what is now going to come our way on the chin.

Unfortunately, Jenkins et al have created such a toxic atmosphere that everyone is completely pis sed off!

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:56 - Dec 2 with 5158 views34dfgdf54

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 19:35 - Dec 2 by GeoffThom

Stick I say. We need the second miracle in two seasons, and this time without Siggy and Llorente who we relied on for goals.

Not going to happen.

I don’t want us to be in even more financial problems than we already are.
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 20:01 - Dec 2 with 5107 viewsmax936

Us being toothless is at least 50% down to him, he should have made his feelings heard in the Summer transfer window and DEMANDED more, no he bowed over and said Yes Sir No Sir, fuking yes man and now he bleats, ITS TO FUKING LATE YOU MORON.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 20:51 - Dec 2 with 4891 viewsSwanski

Toothless is not having the balls to say why messa has been on the outer all year.
Toothless is not standing by your convictions and playing the best and same 11 so they can knit together.
Toothless is parking the bus at home against teams we are scrapping against in the bottom half.
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 20:58 - Dec 2 with 4839 viewswestside

Clement should of gone ages ago and we could have got an experienced manager in like Puel before Leicester got him
Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 4722 viewslegoman

I haven't seen any Clement post match commentary because I can't be bothered with his inane drivel. But if he did say what the OP says then I believe he is angling for the sack and hence the payoff.

I forsee a Leon/Curtis combo (being the cheap Gonzo option) but frankly it really can't be any worse than Clement right now. My cat Figaro (a 10 year old black and white moggy with a penchant for Scottish salmon) could do just as good a job as him.

BTW, the Res is quiet tonight is he not?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 21:26 - Dec 2 with 4680 viewsunion_jack

The only reason I can think for this being true is that they are saving the pay-off so that they can invest in January and hope Clement can do what he did last year.

Unfortunately, by that time we'll be well and truly in the do-doing and as good as relegated even if we're not now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clement post match says “We are a toothless team” on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 4613 viewsKingstonJack

I think no manager is better than a bad manager! FFS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024