Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement Still Here In January 16:10 - Dec 3 with 8225 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-owners-still-backing-13

Delete If A ferdy!

Argus!

Clement Still Here In January on 16:20 - Dec 3 with 5284 viewsjamiewales

Great news
Clement Still Here In January on 16:21 - Dec 3 with 5279 viewsTheKirkyLife

Welp to the Championship we go.
Clement Still Here In January on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 5221 viewsJoshTheJack

Does that mean they're actually going to let him sign the players he wants?Pointless otherwise.
Clement Still Here In January on 16:32 - Dec 3 with 5202 viewsswanforthemoney

Strange not to make a change. Just thinking how Leicesters form turned round after Shakespear went.

I stand in the North Stand

Clement Still Here In January on 16:33 - Dec 3 with 5199 viewsswan65split

I will tell you the true story, top players to be sold to fund incoming players, at the end of the window we will have signed crap, as no one will come here, with us having a "surplus" of funds. i.e a sell off
Clement Still Here In January on 16:36 - Dec 3 with 5179 viewsQJumpingJack

The way I read it is that the board don't want to spend money on sacking him / hadn't budgeted for him to be dismissed.
Clement Still Here In January on 17:41 - Dec 3 with 5038 viewsFerrieBodde

Clement Still Here In January on 16:36 - Dec 3 by QJumpingJack

The way I read it is that the board don't want to spend money on sacking him / hadn't budgeted for him to be dismissed.

Agreed. As stupid as the Yanks are, I think they're wise enough to realize that we're going to go down and don't want to bother spending more money sacking Clement and his staff and hiring a new manager and staff. They're venture capitalists: it's all about cutting your losses and making sure you don't lose any more money with them.
Clement Still Here In January on 17:52 - Dec 3 with 4974 viewsacejack3065

Anyone who thinks that another manager couldn’t get more than our current 9 points and 8 goals is a f**king moron. He should’ve been sacked a month ago. Just saying.
Login to get fewer ads

Clement Still Here In January on 17:59 - Dec 3 with 4939 viewsmax936

Clement Still Here In January on 17:52 - Dec 3 by acejack3065

Anyone who thinks that another manager couldn’t get more than our current 9 points and 8 goals is a f**king moron. He should’ve been sacked a month ago. Just saying.

They'll give him a few shillings to spend then sack him at the end of the window, they know that if they sack him now the new man coming in will want serious cash in January to spend.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement Still Here In January on 18:05 - Dec 3 with 4904 viewsacejack3065

Clement Still Here In January on 17:59 - Dec 3 by max936

They'll give him a few shillings to spend then sack him at the end of the window, they know that if they sack him now the new man coming in will want serious cash in January to spend.

No doubt
Clement Still Here In January on 18:07 - Dec 3 with 4893 viewsSmellyplumz

Clusterfůck of a club from top to bottom.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement Still Here In January on 18:19 - Dec 3 with 4827 viewsjack2jack

Clement Still Here In January on 16:32 - Dec 3 by swanforthemoney

Strange not to make a change. Just thinking how Leicesters form turned round after Shakespear went.

Aye, and if he gets his own players and fails to deliver into the new year,it's going to be way to late for a change,especially if we don't pick up the points required,big big gamble imho.
Clement Still Here In January on 18:24 - Dec 3 with 4801 viewsmidswan

I appreciate the obvious point that the Americans wouldnt want to pay off PC and his staff but surely the prospect of losing your Prem membership and the huge financials that go with that would far outway the costs of sacking ? Isnt that exactly what the other clubs who have recently changed managers have just done/realised ?
Beggars belief to me (again, look at money 'wasted' in the Summer window ! )
Clement Still Here In January on 18:28 - Dec 3 with 4773 viewsjack2jack

Clement Still Here In January on 18:24 - Dec 3 by midswan

I appreciate the obvious point that the Americans wouldnt want to pay off PC and his staff but surely the prospect of losing your Prem membership and the huge financials that go with that would far outway the costs of sacking ? Isnt that exactly what the other clubs who have recently changed managers have just done/realised ?
Beggars belief to me (again, look at money 'wasted' in the Summer window ! )

This^.Seems to me we aren't sleep walking into relegation,were going there with our eyes wide open.
Makes you wonder if it's part of a grand master plan.fvck me I have no idea what is going on, seriously.
Clement Still Here In January on 20:13 - Dec 3 with 4541 viewsangryjack

I wouldn't trust Clement with a pound the bloke is a tw#t probably buy another central midfielder when we crying out for pace and creativity he gets rid of our pace and brings that ginger tw@t in as our most expensive player in our history who is rubbish
Clement Still Here In January on 20:29 - Dec 3 with 4489 viewsJackFish

Clement Still Here In January on 17:52 - Dec 3 by acejack3065

Exactly. We might be fúcked either way but there’s no way Clement is turning this around. At least get someone in now while they have a chance of saving us. If we wait until February it’ll be too late.
Clement Still Here In January on 20:29 - Dec 3 with 4487 viewsmonmouth

My view is that they are trying to save money by the crowd animosity making it a trial for him at every match so he will either collapse or leave. He already looks a wreck. Meanwhile they will release stuff to their tame hounds in the tried and tested laudruh and Guidolin model, to crank up the stress and pressure further.

Or he really has convinced them he's Dyche v2 and will bring us triumphantly back and up to the top 6 YeeeeeHah, America f*ck yeah.

In which case they are even more stupid than they look, and that's a tough shout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clement Still Here In January on 20:34 - Dec 3 with 4448 viewsWingstandwood

Clement Still Here In January on 20:13 - Dec 3 by angryjack

I wouldn't trust Clement with a pound the bloke is a tw#t probably buy another central midfielder when we crying out for pace and creativity he gets rid of our pace and brings that ginger tw@t in as our most expensive player in our history who is rubbish

The crazy thing about the winger(s) issue its not as if the desperate need to get one or two came out of the blue and the club got caught on the hop!

The club was screaming out for wingers way, way, way before this season. Stark raving lunacy.

Oh and Sam Clucas has been given a new middle name by our Swansea Sound match commentator................Sam "Bloody" Clucas the commentator's not impressed either.

Argus!

Clement Still Here In January on 20:38 - Dec 3 with 4426 viewsGeoffThom

Lots of fixtures over xmas we keep losing the crowd will hound him out
Clement Still Here In January on 20:39 - Dec 3 with 4420 viewsmahoss

Clement Still Here In January on 20:34 - Dec 3 by Wingstandwood

The crazy thing about the winger(s) issue its not as if the desperate need to get one or two came out of the blue and the club got caught on the hop!

The club was screaming out for wingers way, way, way before this season. Stark raving lunacy.

Oh and Sam Clucas has been given a new middle name by our Swansea Sound match commentator................Sam "Bloody" Clucas the commentator's not impressed either.

I have to say I listened to the Swansea Sound commentary.
Hilarious !,he was not impressed 😀
Clement Still Here In January on 21:02 - Dec 3 with 4356 viewsWingstandwood

Clement Still Here In January on 20:39 - Dec 3 by mahoss

I have to say I listened to the Swansea Sound commentary.
Hilarious !,he was not impressed 😀

I know, I cannot ever recall a commentator react like that before, the guy was brill and he could become a cult listening figure and hero especially if Sam "Bloody" Clucas is playing.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2017 21:02]

Argus!

Clement Still Here In January on 22:16 - Dec 3 with 4206 viewsswan65split

lets be honest if PC is still here in Jan , can you see the W*nks giving him a shed full of $$$ to get players in ??? its dreamland we are in ...the truth will come out at some stage than look out , Judgement day for Judas"s
Clement Still Here In January on 22:44 - Dec 3 with 4138 views34dfgdf54

Clement Still Here In January on 20:29 - Dec 3 by monmouth

My view is that they are trying to save money by the crowd animosity making it a trial for him at every match so he will either collapse or leave. He already looks a wreck. Meanwhile they will release stuff to their tame hounds in the tried and tested laudruh and Guidolin model, to crank up the stress and pressure further.

Or he really has convinced them he's Dyche v2 and will bring us triumphantly back and up to the top 6 YeeeeeHah, America f*ck yeah.

In which case they are even more stupid than they look, and that's a tough shout.

He knows it aswell, his post match interviews are pretty much begging for a pay off so he can go and be a number two elsewhere.
Clement Still Here In January on 22:54 - Dec 3 with 4101 viewsPozuelosSideys

Suspect he wont get any money in January whether hes still here or not.

Id wager we see Mesa and Narsingh sent out on loan with very little coming into the squad the other way

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Clement Still Here In January on 23:12 - Dec 3 with 4053 viewsTNT

Clement Still Here In January on 22:44 - Dec 3 by 34dfgdf54

He knows it aswell, his post match interviews are pretty much begging for a pay off so he can go and be a number two elsewhere.

No need to be polite Risca mate, call him a turd mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024