Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa 17:17 - Dec 9 with 15563 views34dfgdf54

How did he go ladies and gents?

I heard he had 91% pass completion, but how was his overall performance
Roque Mesa on 19:49 - Dec 9 with 3352 viewswhoflungdung

Sadly, it gives him a stay of execution

Starting with dyer and Routledge said it all

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Roque Mesa on 19:58 - Dec 9 with 3325 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 19:47 - Dec 9 by Loyal

His work last season ensured we stayed up.
Based on that and his tactics today there is nobody out there who can lace his shoes.
You watch us take something from man city.

He’s a cracking coach, as his CV suggests. He coached a defensive shape to us last year, which alongside Siggys set pieces quality and Llorente’s finishing ability got us over the line. However, as he did with Derby, he has suffocated the players of any sort of confidence and the team, like him are devoid of any sort of personality or character. His stance on Mesa has been of the detriment of the side and I would argue has cost us a serious amount of points this year.

Do not like the bloke in the slightest, Chris Martin from Derby doesn’t either from what I’ve heard.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 19:59]
Roque Mesa on 20:02 - Dec 9 with 3303 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let’s be honest
, great arm gestures fair play

He’s average

Think he’ll help us in the championship though

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Roque Mesa on 20:03 - Dec 9 with 3295 viewspencoedjack

Best player on the pitch by a country mile

Shame he is looking for passes to wingers 5 years past there sell by date
Roque Mesa on 20:08 - Dec 9 with 3266 viewsplasjack

Roque Mesa on 20:03 - Dec 9 by pencoedjack

Best player on the pitch by a country mile

Shame he is looking for passes to wingers 5 years past there sell by date

We need pace on the wings come January, hope we get lucky, any idea who is available.
Roque Mesa on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 3256 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 20:08 - Dec 9 by plasjack

We need pace on the wings come January, hope we get lucky, any idea who is available.

Our boy Clement doesn’t like wingers though.
Roque Mesa on 20:13 - Dec 9 with 3237 viewsplasjack

Roque Mesa on 20:10 - Dec 9 by 34dfgdf54

Our boy Clement doesn’t like wingers though.

Well he had two on today.
Roque Mesa on 20:14 - Dec 9 with 3229 viewswhoflungdung

So what, if it works, it works

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa on 20:41 - Dec 9 with 3172 viewssherpajacob

Leonesque.

Man of the match.

Our system was much better today, 2 wide men and a holding midfielder keeping possession. Who would have thought it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Roque Mesa on 20:46 - Dec 9 with 3150 viewsPrivate_Partz

As you can see from the posts he had a very good game. I concurr with that.
He has not always played with that much success though so it could be Clement was right in taking his time in getting him up to speed.
Even though we have started from a very low bar, the team is improving and there is still some hope. My fear is the improvement possibly may be too late.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Roque Mesa on 20:55 - Dec 9 with 3118 viewsmonmouth

Just look at him with naughts after the goal. These players care.
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/5a992136ff7b099a67e495ac139ac17d513478d4/0_52_439

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Roque Mesa on 20:58 - Dec 9 with 3102 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 20:46 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

He has not always played with that much success though so it could be Clement was right in taking his time in getting him up to speed.
Even though we have started from a very low bar, the team is improving and there is still some hope. My fear is the improvement possibly may be too late.

He had an average game against United in the cup. Other than that has done very well. Just a very, very poor manager being proved wrong over and over again every other time he’s played.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 20:58]
Roque Mesa on 21:00 - Dec 9 with 3084 viewsTheResurrection

Roque Mesa on 20:55 - Dec 9 by monmouth

Just look at him with naughts after the goal. These players care.
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/5a992136ff7b099a67e495ac139ac17d513478d4/0_52_439

The so called lesser lights.

They aren't our problem.

Well done Mesa but this is no surprise. This guy should have been running our midfield since August

Try dropping him out of sight now Clement....!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Roque Mesa on 21:55 - Dec 9 with 3008 viewsElward

MoM for me. Didn't do anything fancy, just did what was expected of him, controlled the midfield and showed team spirit.
Roque Mesa on 22:03 - Dec 9 with 2982 viewsSTID2017

Excellent and should start every game.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Roque Mesa on 06:04 - Dec 10 with 2853 viewsJethroJack

Roque Mesa on 19:47 - Dec 9 by Loyal

His work last season ensured we stayed up.
Based on that and his tactics today there is nobody out there who can lace his shoes.
You watch us take something from man city.

Who's boots 👢 are those shoes?
Roque Mesa on 06:09 - Dec 10 with 2849 viewsJethroJack

Roque Mesa on 20:46 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

Still 22 games to go & 66pts to play for.
6pts seperates us and 10th spot.
Its not too late.
Roque Mesa on 07:24 - Dec 10 with 2811 viewsRancid

ever thought that clement is easing in him slowly and gently to et the best out of him?

maybe clement isn't as frantic as us fans and prepared to bide his time with the lad.
Roque Mesa on 07:55 - Dec 10 with 2783 viewskeith_gatebroth

Roque Mesa on 07:24 - Dec 10 by Rancid

ever thought that clement is easing in him slowly and gently to et the best out of him?

maybe clement isn't as frantic as us fans and prepared to bide his time with the lad.

He had a great game yesterday. I think why could have won at Stoke with him playing. Why he was dropped for that match I don’t know.
Roque Mesa on 07:59 - Dec 10 with 2772 views34dfgdf54

Didn’t fancy doing that with Sanches though did he?
Roque Mesa on 08:04 - Dec 10 with 2764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

To get match sharp you have to be match fit. In other words the more games a player plays the sharper he will be.

Easing in over August/September I could understand but until December? No chance. Clement doesn't rate him because his "philosophy" doesn't accommodate the likes of Mesa.

We were only saved last season after he was forced to play Leon!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roque Mesa on 08:10 - Dec 10 with 2752 viewsDr_Winston

Roque Mesa on 08:04 - Dec 10 by Brynmill_Jack

To get match sharp you have to be match fit. In other words the more games a player plays the sharper he will be.

Easing in over August/September I could understand but until December? No chance. Clement doesn't rate him because his "philosophy" doesn't accommodate the likes of Mesa.

We were saved last season when Llorente came back from injury, as well as Leon played.

Had Llorente not come back we'd have been f*cked either way.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roque Mesa on 08:12 - Dec 10 with 2749 viewsRancid

He's played the last 3 hasn't he.Some players need acclimatising.As long as he keeps on picking him then we can forgive him for that.It's not like we're cast adrift yet.
Roque Mesa on 08:14 - Dec 10 with 2741 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 08:04 - Dec 10 by Brynmill_Jack

That last sentence, a lot of people forget that. The guys a complete clown and needs replacing for the January window.
Roque Mesa on 08:15 - Dec 10 with 2741 viewsRancid

There's so many differences between the 2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024