Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 17:39 - Dec 9 with 10770 viewsJFSwan

Quite good, isn't he ?
Ki on 17:41 - Dec 9 with 4702 viewsBloodyhills

He's a good player when he's concentrating and trying. I thought he was great for Sunderland when he was there on loan. At the moment he's one of our best.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ki on 17:44 - Dec 9 with 4683 viewsSmellyplumz

Average at best.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ki on 17:45 - Dec 9 with 4678 viewsDr_Winston

Nice set pieces. Not much else.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 17:45 - Dec 9 with 4666 viewsicecoldjack

When he wants to be. His problem is that he'll put in about 6 of those types of performances a season then dissapear for a while. He dissapoints more than he impresses . Sad but true.
Ki on 18:04 - Dec 9 with 4570 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 17:45 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

When he wants to be. His problem is that he'll put in about 6 of those types of performances a season then dissapear for a while. He dissapoints more than he impresses . Sad but true.

Terrible. To be fair he didn't hide as much as usual today. For such an important role he produces little to nothing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 4536 viewslifelong

Ki on 18:04 - Dec 9 by ItchySphincter

Terrible. To be fair he didn't hide as much as usual today. For such an important role he produces little to nothing.

Played well for the last 15 minutes, awful for the first 75.
Ki on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 4536 viewsChippy69

I was concerned when he tried to gee up the crowd, flapping is arms like that could have seen I'm out for months

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Ki on 18:21 - Dec 9 with 4447 viewsGeoffThom

Feckin numptys on here he was by far the m.o.t.m
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 18:25 - Dec 9 with 4420 viewsJoshTheJack

Ki on 18:21 - Dec 9 by GeoffThom

He didn't stop running all game!.Carroll on the other hand,Hopefully Renato can kick on and replace him,Mesa Ki and Renato for me.
Ki on 18:30 - Dec 9 with 4390 viewsnantywatcher

The usual suspects who are utterly valueless, with the football knowledge of a mouldy peanut between all of them. M o M today without a doubt.
Ki on 18:31 - Dec 9 with 4378 viewsNeath_Jack

Wow, some of the comments in here...

MOM today.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ki on 18:33 - Dec 9 with 4361 viewsicecoldjack

Man of the match for doing things he's supposed to do ? Nah, not having that.

Ki played well and worked his socks off , thing is that's what he should be doing all the time, work rate is the least we ask of him. Let's see if f he can maintain that performance level for more than one game before people go overboard on him .
Ki on 18:35 - Dec 9 with 4352 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 18:30 - Dec 9 by nantywatcher

The usual suspects who are utterly valueless, with the football knowledge of a mouldy peanut between all of them. M o M today without a doubt.

Weren't you claiming that Mesa was National League standard the other day?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 18:36 - Dec 9 with 4343 viewsNeath_Jack

Ki on 18:33 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

Man of the match for doing things he's supposed to do ? Nah, not having that.

Ki played well and worked his socks off , thing is that's what he should be doing all the time, work rate is the least we ask of him. Let's see if f he can maintain that performance level for more than one game before people go overboard on him .

You are one miserable bastard aye.

Mawson, Ki, anyone else you want to bash now after a morale boosting win.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ki on 18:39 - Dec 9 with 4321 viewsLoyal

Set hus benchmark today.
More of the same needed.
Especially v Man City. They are not invincible.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 18:40 - Dec 9 with 4317 viewsElward

Could not decide on him or Mesa for MoM for me. One thing i did decide on however is that someone is absolutely insane to let Caroll take anymore set pieces from now on
Ki on 18:41 - Dec 9 with 4311 viewsUplandsJack

Not a chance for me...
In and out of the game, passed to the hoardings as per Sanches @ chelsea.

Today's MOTM without a doubt for me was Messa. Did the basics continually well, also broke up play on more than a few occasions. Tried his best to keep the tempo up. All round a very, very solid performance.
Ki on 18:42 - Dec 9 with 4298 viewslifelong

He was so effective today I didn’t realise he was on the pitch until 15 minutes into the game.
Ki on 18:49 - Dec 9 with 4270 viewsWarwickHunt

Ki on 18:25 - Dec 9 by JoshTheJack

He didn't stop running all game!.Carroll on the other hand,Hopefully Renato can kick on and replace him,Mesa Ki and Renato for me.

If Sanches could start playing to his potential we could be back in business.
Mesa and Ki complemented each other well today - still need some creativity in front of them though.
Ki on 18:57 - Dec 9 with 4235 viewsLoyal

Ki bursting forward, playing the chasing Gylfi role was inspirational from our world class manager.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 18:59 - Dec 9 with 4212 viewsItchySphincter

lol

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 19:23 - Dec 9 with 4114 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 18:49 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

If Sanches could start playing to his potential we could be back in business.
Mesa and Ki complemented each other well today - still need some creativity in front of them though.

An 'if' so big even Sanches could hit it with a pass.
Ki on 19:27 - Dec 9 with 4090 viewsUxbridge

Thought he grew into it, which given he's playing a different position every week is unsurprising. Always thought playing that role is his best position .. Worth a go for a few games. May also help Sanches if he was playing the link role that Carroll had today. Roque as DM is not even worthy of debate anymore.

Today's the template in terms of formation anyway.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ki on 19:32 - Dec 9 with 4057 viewsFlashberryjack

Bony MOM today.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ki on 19:32 - Dec 9 with 4054 viewsmax936

Played very well today and put himself about, he’s always had the quality it was just his application that was missing.
Mesa is the man though he tidys up and let’s the others play great signing, who is gonna get better and better.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 19:34]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024