Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days 18:09 - Dec 27 with 11419 viewsbermudajack

You just know they’re gonna sell him, ££££££££

The asset stripping continues... Fab & Ki will be next 😳😳😳

Whilst we all sit on our hands 😡😡😡 waiting for someone or something to happen 🤨

What a terrible, terrible shame... 😞

Swansea City FC RIP 🎚💸🏺💣⚰️

Poll: Priority for new manager?

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:13 - Dec 27 with 7298 viewspencoedjack

I do agree but the money for Ki will be minimal only 6 months of his contract left.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:13 - Dec 27 with 7296 viewsCooperman

Sauce?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:15 - Dec 27 with 7258 viewsskettyparkherbert

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:13 - Dec 27 by Cooperman

Sauce?

HP brown my fav/
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:17 - Dec 27 with 7240 viewsbermudajack

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:15 - Dec 27 by skettyparkherbert

HP brown my fav/

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/916994927?-1881:1065:0

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:18 - Dec 27 with 7218 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'll be the first one to speak up here. Mawson went from hero last season to a player who still good but believes his own hype this season.

I've seen enough from VDH to think he was actually robbed of a first team place when Fernandez came back from injury. He's improved immensely and I'll always remember that goal saving tackle at Palace away.

£25 million is a hugely inflated price for the lad and if we can spend it on some creative influences up the park I'd gladly sacrifice Mawson.

Look at it this way. Until the end of the season we would have Fernandez, VDH and Bartley (who we all know improved hugely at Leeds). That's not a terrible selection. Even in the very likely situation we get relegated I could totally see Bartley and VDH staying which would mean our back two would be sorted allowing Rodon maybe to get a few first team opportunities as a sub or in a cup run.

Basically? It's not the end of the world if we get a lot of money for an underperforming English player. Just look at Clucas.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:19 - Dec 27 with 7210 viewsGaryjack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5215697/West-Ham-ready-launch-
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:19 - Dec 27 with 7211 viewsCooperman

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:17 - Dec 27 by bermudajack

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/916994927?-1881:1065:0

Right. Drop him for Watford and get VdH in along side Fede.

Mawson’s head won’t be right if he’s aware of the interest.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:21 - Dec 27 with 7186 viewsbermudajack

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:18 - Dec 27 by TheKirkyLife

I'll be the first one to speak up here. Mawson went from hero last season to a player who still good but believes his own hype this season.

I've seen enough from VDH to think he was actually robbed of a first team place when Fernandez came back from injury. He's improved immensely and I'll always remember that goal saving tackle at Palace away.

£25 million is a hugely inflated price for the lad and if we can spend it on some creative influences up the park I'd gladly sacrifice Mawson.

Look at it this way. Until the end of the season we would have Fernandez, VDH and Bartley (who we all know improved hugely at Leeds). That's not a terrible selection. Even in the very likely situation we get relegated I could totally see Bartley and VDH staying which would mean our back two would be sorted allowing Rodon maybe to get a few first team opportunities as a sub or in a cup run.

Basically? It's not the end of the world if we get a lot of money for an underperforming English player. Just look at Clucas.

You expect them to reinvest in the squad with this money?

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:22 - Dec 27 with 7171 viewsTheKirkyLife

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:21 - Dec 27 by bermudajack

Of course not. I'm just saying what any logical person who cares about Swansea WOULD do.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:22 - Dec 27 with 7158 viewsmonmouth

It’s a lot more than anyone will offer when we are in the championship. That’s what they’ll say isn’t it? And he’ll want to go. He’s beilving all the crap about him for a while.

I wouldn’t sell anyone that we don’t want out the door now. Newcastle got bigger bucks from proper clubs for Sissoko and Wijnaldum after relegation by playing hardball. We don’t need to kowtow to shitheads like Ham.

Ki needs to stay and play. Clearly Fer should never play for us again. Good summary of last night here.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/26/liverpool-swansea-city-premier-

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:24 - Dec 27 with 7132 viewspencoedjack

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:18 - Dec 27 by TheKirkyLife

With what’s left from the summer sales about 55 million to reinvest

Or

Top up a US hedge fund
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:25 - Dec 27 with 7126 viewsskettyparkherbert

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:21 - Dec 27 by bermudajack

I'm sure HJ will find another Clueless or Narsingh out there?
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:27 - Dec 27 with 7090 viewsDrGonzo

I'm not sure I give a toss about any of the players at the club at the moment so whatever.

What I do care about however is what those snake c*nt Americans will do with the cash.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:30 - Dec 27 with 7050 viewsTheFranchise

Oh I can't wait for this to happen.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:35 - Dec 27 with 6987 viewsFlashberryjack

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:27 - Dec 27 by DrGonzo

I'm not sure I give a toss about any of the players at the club at the moment so whatever.

What I do care about however is what those snake c*nt Americans will do with the cash.

"What I do care about however is what those snake c*nt Americans will do with the cash"

Come on.....you know what they'll do with the cash.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:51 - Dec 27 with 6844 viewsmagicdaps10

If he goes for 25M......they are up 50M appx.

Its bloody scary, to think Jenkins sold up for 70M........brain dead at best!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:55 - Dec 27 with 6818 viewspaulv2k4

From the article. "Mawson has been Swansea’s standout player this term, and has gone from strength to strength since joining the Welsh club from Barnsley in the summer of 2016"

???

Can't remember him being THAT good. If he made countless blocks all season saving us then I would totally get it.

Although, he is our best defender. VDH 2nd.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:56 - Dec 27 with 6810 viewsjasper_T

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:55 - Dec 27 by paulv2k4

From the article. "Mawson has been Swansea’s standout player this term, and has gone from strength to strength since joining the Welsh club from Barnsley in the summer of 2016"

???

Can't remember him being THAT good. If he made countless blocks all season saving us then I would totally get it.

Although, he is our best defender. VDH 2nd.

That's how you know the story has been fed to them by Mawson's agent.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:04 - Dec 27 with 6722 viewsGeoffThom

25m I’d drive him up myself ,he’s ok but not the guy some think he is have a really good look back and he’s full of mistakes ,ff was getting the blame for a lot of his mistakes by the one eyed on here ,vdh,ff, Barkley will cover ok ,use the money to sort out our piss poor midfield
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 19:04]
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:04 - Dec 27 with 6720 viewsFlashberryjack

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 18:56 - Dec 27 by jasper_T

That's how you know the story has been fed to them by Mawson's agent.

Mawson is a class player, playing in a really poor side.

He's our most valuable asset for a reason, but he won't be after January as he'll be gone.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:06 - Dec 27 with 6691 viewsjacksfullaces

it's not about him going, it's the fact the only beneficiaries of the sale will be mawson and the investors, not the club.

and that is how the story is for the swans.

guess we warned this would happen, but not by jenkins of course, who sees it as the next level.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:08 - Dec 27 with 6659 viewsmahoss

I like your optimism,but there is still s surplus of 20 million from the summer dealings.
Also didn't they say there would be 50million available for squad strengthening when they took over,when is that coming ? !
We,ll see if they spend,interesting couple of weeks !
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:09 - Dec 27 with 6645 viewsSwanseaman

If they keep on selling our best players and bringing in worse/cheaper ones. And if they do not reinvest any profit, what is their plan?

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:11 - Dec 27 with 6624 viewsjacksfullaces

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:08 - Dec 27 by mahoss

I like your optimism,but there is still s surplus of 20 million from the summer dealings.
Also didn't they say there would be 50million available for squad strengthening when they took over,when is that coming ? !
We,ll see if they spend,interesting couple of weeks !

is there any indication there has been extra spending since they arrived, or does evidence (ie the books) point to similar or less spending than had gone before?

I think I know the answer, but it would be nice to see it in black and white.
West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:11 - Dec 27 with 6623 viewspaulv2k4

West Ham to offer 25m for Mawson in a few days on 19:04 - Dec 27 by Flashberryjack

Mawson is a class player, playing in a really poor side.

He's our most valuable asset for a reason, but he won't be after January as he'll be gone.

Most valuable asset? To me, hes hardly going to be savior of our season. Might as well sell. Stick a John Stones price tag on him! Just for fun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024