Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53979 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 2761 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:45 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

The Trust only have the power to veto the sale if the fans vote that way, there is no way they would take a decision like that without putting it to the fans. Those fans are the ones being reached by The Union and SCSA as they have a presence on social media.

With the deal about to come down to crunch time I think it is naive in the extreme to think focus will not have been taken off the sharesale by many of the electorate, many which are probably crying out in terms of need to be informed on this - yet their vessels of information are currently clogged up with this rubbish.

Yeah ok. Badly worded. They have the power to either proceed with the sale, as the members voted, or put it to a revote. I should have said that rather than veto.

I’m pretty certain that if they decide to run it back, the supporters groups, particularly given the reasons two of the SCSA resigned from the trust, would become fairly vocal on the issue. If that did happen, the recent media coverage and Jenkins’ ensuing outburst would be likely to persuade floating voters who just went along with the trust recommendation to vote differently. May even convince non members to sign up and vote against it.

Until the trust do that (if they do), the sale is happening, no matter who screams and shouts about it.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:49 - Jan 1 with 2647 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:45 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

14. Plus 2 of us that are hangers on :-)

I disagree with the revenge bit. I have said on any number of occasions that Jenkins, Dineen etc are an irrelevance to me as I wanted to look at the bigger picture. But the actions over the past few days have been genuinely sickening.

The Chairman of a business has openly criticised a major shareholder of that business. And has made accusations that are simply not supported or supportable. I can't think of any business where that would pass.

Can I ask you a question then as Jenkins said that the Trust knew before the sale, which they did. They didn't know back in December 2016 granted, but what he said was factually true wasn't it?

So my question, in March 2016 when the Trust apparently found out was there any reason they didn't come out and make a huge big fuss and say

THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THIS SALE SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT,, NOT UNTIL THE TRUST HAVE HAD A PROPER CHANCE TO EVALUATE PRECISELY WHAT IT MAY MEAN FOR THEM.

??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:53 - Jan 1 with 2626 viewsQJumpingJack

Who is the PR expert advising Jenkins, Davies and the Americans?
It is one disaster to another with this lot.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:00 - Jan 1 with 2588 viewsvetchonian

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:53 - Jan 1 by QJumpingJack

Who is the PR expert advising Jenkins, Davies and the Americans?
It is one disaster to another with this lot.

It's probably the Res

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 2520 viewsQJumpingJack

When did this interview actually take place. Before or after the Trust's statement?
He makes no reference to what the Trust said yesterday. It is just backing up what HJ said on Friday (I think).
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:52 - Jan 1 with 2457 viewsAngelRangelQS

Can someone answer me some questions please?

1. What club do people want “back”? The one pre Jenkins etc. that was a basket case? Or the one that was well run under the people everyone is now rightly critical of? If the latter, how will that happen?

2. If Jenkins does go who do you think will be appointed by the Americans in his place? Do you think they’ll be any good?

3. If the Americans go, who do you think they’ll sell it to? Do you think they’ll be better and in what way?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:02 - Jan 1 with 2403 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:52 - Jan 1 by AngelRangelQS

1. What club do people want “back”? The one pre Jenkins etc. that was a basket case? Or the one that was well run under the people everyone is now rightly critical of? If the latter, how will that happen?

2. If Jenkins does go who do you think will be appointed by the Americans in his place? Do you think they’ll be any good?

3. If the Americans go, who do you think they’ll sell it to? Do you think they’ll be better and in what way?

Finally, a voice of calmness and reason.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:09 - Jan 1 with 2368 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 21:52 - Jan 1 by AngelRangelQS

I'll give my personal thoughts on this :

1) I want where we were around 4 years ago. A footballing side of the house that was in sync with itself and the footballing ethos we had had since League 1. Since then, there's been a clear disconnect between between recruitment and management, poor recruitment decisions at all levels and a failure to stick to a coherent plan. We need the right people in the right roles, and we need to stick with them.

2) No idea, as yet. However, given the unbalanced nature of the squad, the constant change in manager etc, they're starting from a low expectation base. The legal side is a sideshow in this regard, Jenkins' record in recent years is poor.

3)Moot point. They aren't going anywhere. Irony is, more often than not I'd be quite happy with a relatively hands off owner running the club on a self sufficient basis, so long as those on the ground are up to snuff. However poor decisions have been made and those need resolving.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:16 - Jan 1 with 2319 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:09 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

1) I want where we were around 4 years ago. A footballing side of the house that was in sync with itself and the footballing ethos we had had since League 1. Since then, there's been a clear disconnect between between recruitment and management, poor recruitment decisions at all levels and a failure to stick to a coherent plan. We need the right people in the right roles, and we need to stick with them.

2) No idea, as yet. However, given the unbalanced nature of the squad, the constant change in manager etc, they're starting from a low expectation base. The legal side is a sideshow in this regard, Jenkins' record in recent years is poor.

3)Moot point. They aren't going anywhere. Irony is, more often than not I'd be quite happy with a relatively hands off owner running the club on a self sufficient basis, so long as those on the ground are up to snuff. However poor decisions have been made and those need resolving.

A beautiful ideology, a bit like communism, but can you, a Trust Board member, guarantee this would always have worked for a club of our size and status? The previous Board did not purposefully step away from this method and you know full well they didn't.

No idea? Sums it all up for me.

Jenkins was 75% responsible for keeping us up last season, do you deny that?

Andrew, were you deep in a bit of a dream writing this?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:16 - Jan 1 with 2316 viewsvetchonian

1. I think most of us long suffering fans believed that once the club was in the ownership of local people and fans themselves we had reached utopia after the silver shield,ninth floor Tony Petty sagas.Now it's again in the hands of people who care nothing for the club,it's history or fans but see it purely as a mechanism for making monies for themselves and their investors.
Mel Nursw must be a disappointed man.....but then according to some on here all he wanted was the Vetch car park,.unless we can find maybe £75m as a minimum to buy out the Americans giving them a 10% return we are stuck with them and shoulder we try to find a way to work with them to try and meet their and our ( the fans) objectives?
2. It depends which role ......as chairman Pearlman could cover the role but looking after football matters well as long as it's not Landon Donovan or Bob Bradley! There are lots of good football people out there maybe in the short term employ the likes of Curt,Flynn and Tosh senior in advisory roles.
3. Who knows unless we can raise the funds ( I wish) though there isn't that money around this part of South Wales.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:19 - Jan 1 with 2291 viewsAngelRangelQS

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:09 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

1. That would be the dream. Difficult to achieve id imagine

2. I wouldn’t underestimate the ability of the Americans to make bad decisions. Allegedly they were responsible for Bob, the drawn out Siggy saga and keeping clement for longer than he should have been. Putting a replacement in their hands is risky

3. No they’re not just yet but plenty want them to. I’m curious as to who people realistically think will replace them and the sort of people they’d be likely to be
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:24 - Jan 1 with 2261 viewsSwanseaman

For me I would say:

1: I'd like the club run as it was before any thoughts of selling shares had come into anyone's minds. Back to the days when the trust got along with the board and were a part of it.

The split came when the Americans were brought in. Everything has changed so much since then, I wish it could go back to how it was previously.

2: If Jenkins were to go, I have no idea who the Americans would bring in place, but after witnessing how they operate it is a strong possibility that they would bring in someone worse. I also think that if Jenkins is experiencing problems with the Americans in getting them to do the things that he thinks are best for us. A new DOB would probably find it even more of a difficult job and we'd get a lot less done..

3: Who would the Americans sell to: That is another problem in itself I hadn't really thought about. If the Americans were to sell, I think all they'd be interested in would be to sell to the highest bidder. They wouldn't care about checking them out, what their plans are or would they be prepared to invest any money. They could sell on to anyone basically..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:24 - Jan 1 with 2258 viewsAngelRangelQS

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:16 - Jan 1 by vetchonian

1. I think most of us long suffering fans believed that once the club was in the ownership of local people and fans themselves we had reached utopia after the silver shield,ninth floor Tony Petty sagas.Now it's again in the hands of people who care nothing for the club,it's history or fans but see it purely as a mechanism for making monies for themselves and their investors.
Mel Nursw must be a disappointed man.....but then according to some on here all he wanted was the Vetch car park,.unless we can find maybe £75m as a minimum to buy out the Americans giving them a 10% return we are stuck with them and shoulder we try to find a way to work with them to try and meet their and our ( the fans) objectives?
2. It depends which role ......as chairman Pearlman could cover the role but looking after football matters well as long as it's not Landon Donovan or Bob Bradley! There are lots of good football people out there maybe in the short term employ the likes of Curt,Flynn and Tosh senior in advisory roles.
3. Who knows unless we can raise the funds ( I wish) though there isn't that money around this part of South Wales.....

1. Lots of us believed it. We were wrong. You could argue it’s never been in the hands of those who care about the club.

2. Loads of good people to do the job. Also lots of bad ones. Could the Americans find a good one? Based on their decisions to date, I wouldn’t put any money on it.

3. They’d sell it to the first buyers that gave them a decent profit, caring not one tiny bit about the new owners plans for the club. Nobody local would buy it unless it was after a spectacular fall.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:39 - Jan 1 with 2193 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:24 - Jan 1 by AngelRangelQS

1. Lots of us believed it. We were wrong. You could argue it’s never been in the hands of those who care about the club.

2. Loads of good people to do the job. Also lots of bad ones. Could the Americans find a good one? Based on their decisions to date, I wouldn’t put any money on it.

3. They’d sell it to the first buyers that gave them a decent profit, caring not one tiny bit about the new owners plans for the club. Nobody local would buy it unless it was after a spectacular fall.

It's clear from the replies how unrealistic and full of fantasy their wants and desires are.

Yet, they're head down and intent on their witch hunt regardless.

They all seem to want the Club the local old Board built for them. And how do they want it, by getting rid of ANY local ownership. Dear me.... weird eh?!

It's also worth noting that Jenkins and Morgan at least still have a sizeable shareholding in the Club, they would be the last people that would want to see that value decrease. Again, that's another reason they would want to see SCFC ultimately succeed.

I think it's clear they facked up, I think it's clear their reputations and their hero statuses have been ruined forever. I get that, I totally agree with it. They operated in a way that served themselves first and they kinda just hoped everything else would drop into place - well it hasn't.

But that's happened. That's toast. Theres no turning the clock back. Done. FINITO!!! The Trust had its chance to effect it happening - It failed miserably. That's toast and all the other things too.

It's the what we are left with bit that needs much more careful manoeuvring than what we are getting force fed right now How to manage it in the Football Club's best interest, and this isn't happening.

It's not even being rationally thought out. It's dreamland.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:48 - Jan 1 with 2136 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:39 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

It's clear from the replies how unrealistic and full of fantasy their wants and desires are.

They all seem to want the Club the local old Board built for them. And how do they want it, by getting rid of ANY local ownership. Dear me.... weird eh?!

It's also worth noting that Jenkins and Morgan at least still have a sizeable shareholding in the Club, they would be the last people that would want to see that value decrease. Again, that's another reason they would want to see SCFC ultimately succeed.

I think it's clear they facked up, I think it's clear their reputations and their hero statuses have been ruined forever. I get that, I totally agree with it. They operated in a way that served themselves first and they kinda just hoped everything else would drop into place - well it hasn't.

But that's happened. That's toast. Theres no turning the clock back. Done. FINITO!!! The Trust had its chance to effect it happening - It failed miserably. That's toast and all the other things too.

It's the what we are left with bit that needs much more careful manoeuvring than what we are getting force fed right now How to manage it in the Football Club's best interest, and this isn't happening.

Spot on.

It is just a pipe dream. I don't even think the Trust know what they want, doesn't seem to be any sort of long term strategy or plan, same with most of our fans - just short term thinking.

If people want our club back, want it be be the way it was then there is only one answer for that - yet they voted against it as prompted by the Trust board.

Nobody as any idea of whats going on, what they want or what is best. Yet happy to kick and scream and make decisions anyway. A whole load of people need to start asking themselves a whole load of questions and search for the answers fast because we are on the brink of oblivion here.

I am just stunned people cannot see the venture capitalist chain we are now on, they think when the Americans are ousted we will be okay. Each time we are sold we will lose a piece of the club until there is nothing left. It is as simple as that.

We have the power to stop it but nobody seems bothered, in fact they even get annoyed that someone dare suggest it. Pathetic.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:54 - Jan 1 with 2099 viewsjasfan

Slightly off topic. In the longer term I'd like to see Angel Rangel be our DOF. I think the recent article in The Independent explains what he could offer in the role.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/angel-rangel-swansea-
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:55 - Jan 1 with 2097 viewsswan65split

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:24 - Jan 1 by Swanseaman

For me I would say:

1: I'd like the club run as it was before any thoughts of selling shares had come into anyone's minds. Back to the days when the trust got along with the board and were a part of it.

The split came when the Americans were brought in. Everything has changed so much since then, I wish it could go back to how it was previously.

2: If Jenkins were to go, I have no idea who the Americans would bring in place, but after witnessing how they operate it is a strong possibility that they would bring in someone worse. I also think that if Jenkins is experiencing problems with the Americans in getting them to do the things that he thinks are best for us. A new DOB would probably find it even more of a difficult job and we'd get a lot less done..

3: Who would the Americans sell to: That is another problem in itself I hadn't really thought about. If the Americans were to sell, I think all they'd be interested in would be to sell to the highest bidder. They wouldn't care about checking them out, what their plans are or would they be prepared to invest any money. They could sell on to anyone basically..

Number 3
did the previous sellers care /worry about who they sold to? some of us think not,
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:57 - Jan 1 with 2084 viewsNeathJack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:48 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Spot on.

It is just a pipe dream. I don't even think the Trust know what they want, doesn't seem to be any sort of long term strategy or plan, same with most of our fans - just short term thinking.

If people want our club back, want it be be the way it was then there is only one answer for that - yet they voted against it as prompted by the Trust board.

Nobody as any idea of whats going on, what they want or what is best. Yet happy to kick and scream and make decisions anyway. A whole load of people need to start asking themselves a whole load of questions and search for the answers fast because we are on the brink of oblivion here.

I am just stunned people cannot see the venture capitalist chain we are now on, they think when the Americans are ousted we will be okay. Each time we are sold we will lose a piece of the club until there is nothing left. It is as simple as that.

We have the power to stop it but nobody seems bothered, in fact they even get annoyed that someone dare suggest it. Pathetic.

http://atfv.co.uk/2018/01/new-years-resolution/
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:07 - Jan 1 with 2038 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:16 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

A beautiful ideology, a bit like communism, but can you, a Trust Board member, guarantee this would always have worked for a club of our size and status? The previous Board did not purposefully step away from this method and you know full well they didn't.

No idea? Sums it all up for me.

Jenkins was 75% responsible for keeping us up last season, do you deny that?

Andrew, were you deep in a bit of a dream writing this?

Ha.

Oh but they did step away from the model. There was a conscious effort to change the playing philosophy and split the recruitmemt/management structure. Each managerial appointment moved us away from that or was reactive.

You want to give credit to Jenkins keeping us up last year, I presume for the January window. It wasn't bad. Not brilliant, but not bad. Sorted some issues out. Probably made the difference. I'd give Clement the majority of the credit myself - he sorted out a defence that was shambolic beforehand, and with a set piece weapon in Siggy/Llorente we squeaked home. However I'd ask why we were in the position we were in then. And are in now. Jenkins has bungled far too much on the playing side for far too long. I don't even care to speculate if that's because he's focused on selling his shares or not, for the purposes of this conversation it doesn't matter.

Jenkins ' strength was being excellent at picking managers and, mainly, leaving them to their own devices. Until the last few years he was excellent at it. Look at who was manager when recruitment was good, and look at how recruitment worked then. The more it came in house, the worse it got. It's been more in house since Laudrup left. With one or two exceptions, it's been abysmal since. The squad is clearly a pale shadow of 2014.

Your comment regarding his replacement ignores realities. It's not for me to decide who will be his replacement. I'm just of the opinion he's overseen a ship that has spiralled downwards over the last three seasons and, as a well paid executive responsible for that, he should be held accountable. It's no different to you calling for Clement's head... And I didn't see you expecting to be held to the same standard of having to provide the name of his successor. It's a poor riposte IMO. There are always candidates to replace him, and the right person needs to be chosen.

I understand why you rate Jenkins. In the past, he did well in the role. Very well. However his record in recent years is poor, and like anyone, they need to be held accountable.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:08 - Jan 1 with 2028 viewsSwanseaman

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:39 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

That is how I feel. I can understand how furious people are with Jenkins, and yes, he did totally screw up losing his hero status (which I do not think he expected to happen). That's why I think that Jenkins must have believed that with the Americans and him still as the chairman of the club, everything would be OK.

But all that is immaterial now, the Jenkins out campaign isn't going to make everything better. More focus needs to be directed at the Americans. If the trust hold 21.1% of the shares and they need 25% to have more of a say in the running of the club. if as you say ' Jenkins and Morgan at least still have a sizable shareholding'. It may be in both the Trusts interest and in Jenkins and Morgans interest, to be able to at least have an option of forming an alliance together (or something similar), in order to get up to 25%.

The trust shouldn't sell their shares on, if there was any chance in the future of gaining the extra 4.9% of shares needed to reach 25% that's where they could gain added say in the running of our club.

Maybe it would be in their interest to call a truce and arrange some meetings with Jenkins and Morgans to try and work things out (but do not agree to sell any shares to them)..

I'm sure there must be many more ideas to think of...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:13 - Jan 1 with 2005 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:07 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

Ha.

Oh but they did step away from the model. There was a conscious effort to change the playing philosophy and split the recruitmemt/management structure. Each managerial appointment moved us away from that or was reactive.

You want to give credit to Jenkins keeping us up last year, I presume for the January window. It wasn't bad. Not brilliant, but not bad. Sorted some issues out. Probably made the difference. I'd give Clement the majority of the credit myself - he sorted out a defence that was shambolic beforehand, and with a set piece weapon in Siggy/Llorente we squeaked home. However I'd ask why we were in the position we were in then. And are in now. Jenkins has bungled far too much on the playing side for far too long. I don't even care to speculate if that's because he's focused on selling his shares or not, for the purposes of this conversation it doesn't matter.

Jenkins ' strength was being excellent at picking managers and, mainly, leaving them to their own devices. Until the last few years he was excellent at it. Look at who was manager when recruitment was good, and look at how recruitment worked then. The more it came in house, the worse it got. It's been more in house since Laudrup left. With one or two exceptions, it's been abysmal since. The squad is clearly a pale shadow of 2014.

Your comment regarding his replacement ignores realities. It's not for me to decide who will be his replacement. I'm just of the opinion he's overseen a ship that has spiralled downwards over the last three seasons and, as a well paid executive responsible for that, he should be held accountable. It's no different to you calling for Clement's head... And I didn't see you expecting to be held to the same standard of having to provide the name of his successor. It's a poor riposte IMO. There are always candidates to replace him, and the right person needs to be chosen.

I understand why you rate Jenkins. In the past, he did well in the role. Very well. However his record in recent years is poor, and like anyone, they need to be held accountable.

Have you already forgotten you fawning over last January's window??

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:15 - Jan 1 with 1996 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:57 - Jan 1 by NeathJack

http://atfv.co.uk/2018/01/new-years-resolution/

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:15 - Jan 1 with 1996 viewsdobjack2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:08 - Jan 1 by Swanseaman

That is how I feel. I can understand how furious people are with Jenkins, and yes, he did totally screw up losing his hero status (which I do not think he expected to happen). That's why I think that Jenkins must have believed that with the Americans and him still as the chairman of the club, everything would be OK.

But all that is immaterial now, the Jenkins out campaign isn't going to make everything better. More focus needs to be directed at the Americans. If the trust hold 21.1% of the shares and they need 25% to have more of a say in the running of the club. if as you say ' Jenkins and Morgan at least still have a sizable shareholding'. It may be in both the Trusts interest and in Jenkins and Morgans interest, to be able to at least have an option of forming an alliance together (or something similar), in order to get up to 25%.

The trust shouldn't sell their shares on, if there was any chance in the future of gaining the extra 4.9% of shares needed to reach 25% that's where they could gain added say in the running of our club.

Maybe it would be in their interest to call a truce and arrange some meetings with Jenkins and Morgans to try and work things out (but do not agree to sell any shares to them)..

I'm sure there must be many more ideas to think of...

If my memory serves me well the twonks sold the voting rights of the shares that they didn’t sell so that whilst the Americans do not hold over 75% of the shares they control more than 75% of the votes.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 23:16]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:19 - Jan 1 with 1974 views34dfgdf54

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 20:49 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Can I ask you a question then as Jenkins said that the Trust knew before the sale, which they did. They didn't know back in December 2016 granted, but what he said was factually true wasn't it?

So my question, in March 2016 when the Trust apparently found out was there any reason they didn't come out and make a huge big fuss and say

THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THIS SALE SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT,, NOT UNTIL THE TRUST HAVE HAD A PROPER CHANCE TO EVALUATE PRECISELY WHAT IT MAY MEAN FOR THEM.

??

To be honest I’ve wondered this. Wasn’t it still four months before the sale was actual completed? What was different between this and the time the other Americans came in? Obviously it was in a much more advanced stage but still if there was definite causes for legal action etc surely it would of scuppered it?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 23:23 - Jan 1 with 3312 viewschad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 22:55 - Jan 1 by swan65split

Number 3
did the previous sellers care /worry about who they sold to? some of us think not,

Agree, but now if the deal goes ahead we will be complicit in this devil may care attitude by gifting the drag clause.

Meaning the current owners can force us to sell the remaining 16% + share of the club that we will still hold, to anyone at all (whatever their objectives and plans for the club), at anytime, at a price of their choosing.

And we can do nothing whatsoever about it as we will have signed those rights over in this shocking deal the Trust for whatever reason pushed, then falsely implied that Counsel had recommended it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024