Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53921 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:40 - Jan 1 with 1717 viewsBigPhilG

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:36 - Jan 1 by Darran

Just showing you to be the troll you are.

When was the last time you went to a game? You’ve never been to one have you?

Dont bother debating with idiots Darran they'll beat you with their experience and this one is using the family brain cell today
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 1708 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:36 - Jan 1 by Darran

Just showing you to be the troll you are.

When was the last time you went to a game? You’ve never been to one have you?

What an embarrassment to our club you are.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:42 - Jan 1 with 1706 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:39 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Just crawl back up Sumblers arse your hopeless kunt, you may find a mind of your own up there

What’s what I’ve said got to do with Phil?

I’ll ask you a civil question Christopher and see if you can answer it in a civil manner instead of sucking off Jenkins?

Is there anyone else out there that could do Jenkins job? Yes or no?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:44 - Jan 1 with 1691 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:36 - Jan 1 by jack247

No. I don’t think there was any real public focus on the share sale prior to it. There has been a lot said on here and the new trust members have nailed their colours to the mast. I don’t recall much about it in the media, or public attention though.

All we are essentially disagreeing on is I’m looking at the trust, the scsa and swans fans in general as three separate entities, you are putting them all under the same umbrella. We both think Jenkins should go, we both think the share sale should be stopped, we both agree that the latter is more important. You think it’s a choice between the two, I disagree.

Well that just is not true, there was a real uprising in awareness prior to this Jenkins nonsense. Not to mention any resources needed to combat that being taken away by it. It is utterly futile.

I dont think it is a choice between the two, I think one will affect the other - which it will, and is.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:44 - Jan 1 with 1688 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:41 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

What an embarrassment to our club you are.

Answer me then.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 1676 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:10 - Jan 1 by 34dfgdf54

Res, I enjoy reading your posts despite not always agreeing. But this topic you’re really confusing me on.

You’ve probably answered this umpteen times so apologies for asking again, but what’s changed your opinion? A few months ago you was willing to chip in for a big Jenkins Out flag. Since they’ve (sellers) completely shown themselves up as liars and sold us down the river to the highest bidders, but now you suddenly seem intent on highlighting all of the positives regarding them.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 15:11]

Yes mate, I have answered that in ENORMOUS detail many times

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 1676 viewschad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:49 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Whoa now FFS get a grip man!!! There is no "getting it back" - as it was never ours in your romantic context.

The term "getting it back" should be erased for ever, it makes no sense whatsoever and is playing right into the sell outs hands.

You want the club "THEY" made?!

The Club will always be the City's Football Club but the people, throughout time, that operate it could be anyone, and like other club's we've had our fair share of good and bad, unfortunately thats to be expected and if we don't have the £100m to buy it ourselves, that's the way it will just be. The best time ever to be a Jack has been the last 15 years, and that, Chad, is why balance should ALWAYS be commanded.

It's a simple matter of FACT that without these guys and the various others who greatly contributed we would not have had some of our undying memories, memories that will be the tales of folklore for generations to come. Wembley, Valencia and the League Cup being highlights no one, NO ONE would EVER have dreamed of.

There is also no guarantee that even if the Trust had been involved throughout the whole process we would have got better owners - the chance to vet, do the due diligence etc would have been nice, granted, but no guarantees.

So the pitch forks and KKK like witch hunting that's going on is not only sickening, but it's also going to have a make all or break all effect on our Premier League survival.

And the one thing Robert Davies was right about, if we do go down, it could very well have a drastic conclusion for the us all and the City.

By all means, force Jenkins and Co out, but in the Summer not at this crucial time, and when it can be planned for properly.

Res I was following this thread with interest - well at least the valid arguments given by each side

Then I read in your response to Fireboy2 ...

The best time ever to be a Jack has been the last 15 years, and that, Chad, is why balance should ALWAYS be commanded.

Have I misunderstood,slipped into a parallel universe, or did you just put the wrong ID in there?

Or are you suggesting I am fireboy2?. If so that is totally incorrect.

I would also say that balance and concentrating on what is important has always been my POV

I have had many IDs on here (consecutive not concurrent ) but only because of repeated unwarranted and unexplained bannings. But primarily I was Spratty (still banned - last time since immediately after I attended the last Trust meeting pre vote, and mentioned in passing, that the bannings from Phils website stopped me bringing up my concerns re the deal online).
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 1675 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:44 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Well that just is not true, there was a real uprising in awareness prior to this Jenkins nonsense. Not to mention any resources needed to combat that being taken away by it. It is utterly futile.

I dont think it is a choice between the two, I think one will affect the other - which it will, and is.

Where? On here, or in the media?
Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:46 - Jan 1 with 1660 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:44 - Jan 1 by Darran

Answer me then.

I am not playing your silly little games kid. I have probably been to more games than you have had attention seeking posts on here, and as you can imagine that is quite some number.

Now stop dragging this club down with your trolling. You may feel life has been hard on you but that is no reason to be a cu*t all your life. Grow up.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 1651 viewsShaky

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:24 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

Well this is something I know a little about. An overdraft facility existed before the Americans came on board, and one existed after (slightly larger). There was no prospect of that original overdraft being pulled. There was no financial urgency to the takeover.

If anyone is hinting that the club would have been in dire straights without the Americans to come in and guarantee the overdraft, they're wrong.

I've got no real issue on the whole investment thing. I've always wanted the club to be self sufficient and I don't want the club racking up debt. We're in a relatively decent place in that regard, although cash flow is always the challenge. From that perspective, views are aligned I suspect.

Where the Americans may be useful is obtaining better credit lines. Better overdraft, better loans to bring forward transfer fee payments. But that's a very different thing to saying there were serious issues that couldn't be addressed until they got here.

If the local manager at Barclays wasn't deeply concerned about the financial position of the club prior to the last published accounts he was/is an idiot.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 15:49]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:48 - Jan 1 with 1646 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:45 - Jan 1 by jack247

Where? On here, or in the media?

It depends what you mean by media? Media outlets? Social media?

The media dont cover anything important - which is why they are also focusing on the Jenkins nonsense. Social media was definitely becoming more aware of this deal - now predictably the focus is back on Jenkins again.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:48 - Jan 1 with 1641 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:46 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

I am not playing your silly little games kid. I have probably been to more games than you have had attention seeking posts on here, and as you can imagine that is quite some number.

Now stop dragging this club down with your trolling. You may feel life has been hard on you but that is no reason to be a cu*t all your life. Grow up.

Game set and match to me. You don’t go to games because if you did you’d say.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:49 - Jan 1 with 1639 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:21 - Jan 1 by Jack59

Kaplan & Levien never had £100 million to buy the club, in fact it appears to me that they've taken control of the club without putting their hands in their pockets.
It's even possible they may purchase the stadium and have the club pay the mortgage payments for them.
I've seen no evidence to suggest that Kaplan & Levien had any more personal wealth than dozens of individuals living in the Swansea area.
Local people including the Trust should have been given an opportunity first.

What??? Are you being serious?

You don't think Kaplan and Levein are financially tied in and you think we should have tried to crowdfund a £70m takeover amongst the people of Swansea and close area?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:49 - Jan 1 with 1625 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:48 - Jan 1 by Darran

Game set and match to me. You don’t go to games because if you did you’d say.

I did say, twice. You are just too thick to read.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 1605 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:49 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

I did say, twice. You are just too thick to read.

When was the last time you went to a game?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 1577 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:52 - Jan 1 by Darran

When was the last time you went to a game?

I answered that stupid question the last time you asked too. Again you were too thick to read that too.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 1553 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:30 - Jan 1 by jack247

Jenkins oversaw that and then systematically dismantled it in favour of pragmatism. He’s the last person I’d want to get us back to the way we used to play. Not going to pretend I know much about Carvalhal, other than he had a reputation for attractive, attacking football and that it fell apart over the last season and a bit to be replaced by possession at all costs, impotent football. I’d back him to pick a player over Jenkins.

Yeah, 442 without wingers. The wingers we brought on are quick but can’t cross.

To answer your previous reply to me, he certainly had the Midas touch in the past, in terms or managers as much as players. Since the Laudrup days though, our squad has got progressively worse each summer.

Well he didn't.

All he did was appoint Monk as it was felt it was time to part company with Laudrup and we went from within, which is something the Club has always wanted to achieve, emulating the boot room of Liverpool etc.

It was Monk who had the different ideas FFS and for a season and a half it was hard to argue, even if it was the beginning of all this mess. You can't really blame Jenkins for all that.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:57 - Jan 1 with 1528 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:40 - Jan 1 by BigPhilG

Dont bother debating with idiots Darran they'll beat you with their experience and this one is using the family brain cell today

Careful mate....

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 1525 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:48 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

It depends what you mean by media? Media outlets? Social media?

The media dont cover anything important - which is why they are also focusing on the Jenkins nonsense. Social media was definitely becoming more aware of this deal - now predictably the focus is back on Jenkins again.

Television, radio, newspapers, online articles. Anywhere that reaches the general public really. I’ve seen it on social media, but the response was 50/50 at best. Media cover whatever they think people will be interested in. Jenkins stabbing the trust in the back is an easier sell than the sharesale,

We’re not going to completely agree on this. For the time being, im happy to take ECBs word that no one from the trust board has lost any focus regarding the share sale. If a few people on Twitter do, so be it.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 1520 viewsharryhpalmer

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 13:01 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

They did precious little before January - we looked like certain relegation fodder.

The signings of Caroll, Ayew and Olsson as well as Clement being able to organise defensively no question was the catalyst for us staying up. Gylfi and Llorente also played their part of course as the team was geared to go through them, thats ok for a short period of time but foolish for that to become "the plan" hence they had to go. Ayew was one of the most consistant performers last season as I stated match by match at the time (as someone who frequently travels away) and Olsson as the best attacking fullback we had for years.

To suggest the signing of Ayew, Olsson and Carroll did nothing to help us stay up is as agenda ridden and ridiculous as they come - which is also frighteningly ironic.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 13:07]

hang on a second.

we have a head of recruitment and recruitment department.

If Jenkins is the one going out there finding all the players then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Flynn is also around and so is Curtis to run their eye over any suggestions - two men far more qualified to judge a player than Jenkins.

And then Pearlman. This guy is being paid 700k year - primarily for his negotiating commercial deals. you tell me he can't, with the help of the two ex-players, the moneyball man and Head of Recruitment, put a value on a player we want to buy?

Do me a favour! you are talking boll-ox

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 1517 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:54 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

I answered that stupid question the last time you asked too. Again you were too thick to read that too.

So just to finish this once and for all and I can leave it what was the last Swans game you went to?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 1515 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:58 - Jan 1 by jack247

Television, radio, newspapers, online articles. Anywhere that reaches the general public really. I’ve seen it on social media, but the response was 50/50 at best. Media cover whatever they think people will be interested in. Jenkins stabbing the trust in the back is an easier sell than the sharesale,

We’re not going to completely agree on this. For the time being, im happy to take ECBs word that no one from the trust board has lost any focus regarding the share sale. If a few people on Twitter do, so be it.

So social media aswell then?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 1513 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:42 - Jan 1 by Darran

What’s what I’ve said got to do with Phil?

I’ll ask you a civil question Christopher and see if you can answer it in a civil manner instead of sucking off Jenkins?

Is there anyone else out there that could do Jenkins job? Yes or no?

Here's your civil answer you arse exploring freak.

Fack off.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 1511 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:58 - Jan 1 by Darran

So just to finish this once and for all and I can leave it what was the last Swans game you went to?

Whats your address?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 1581 viewschad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:40 - Jan 1 by BigPhilG

Have to say

I don't consider calling people as thick as f*ck and c*nts or even idiots from any side, counts as debating
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024