Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. 10:40 - Jan 18 with 4811 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"“I need players who cover the gaps we have in the team — we need players with certain abilities in the team.

“I am very happy with the players I have and the commitment they are showing.

“We have been offered a lot of players already. We could have shown the fans that we are doing something by signing four or five players already.

“But those players have the same abilities as the players I already have. I don’t want more of the same.

“To fight for the players with quality is not easy — we are trying to get players who will come here and make an impact in the team, to help the players we have already who are doing fantastically well.

“We have not done anything already because we are fighting for the best players we can.”"
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 3994 viewsPawelAbbott

Does this mean that we are now fishing for lobsters with Sardine bait?
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 3991 viewswestwalesed

Translation: there is no money.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 10:52 - Jan 18 with 3965 viewsJethroJack

If we assume Carlos is not bull-shitting & telling the truth, this suggests he's having a big input into selecting new players. He has a very positive outlook & the early signs are that this is rubbing off onto the players. Overall, in our dire situation, he's been a breath of fresh air, even with his "fishy" analogies!

Whatever happens this season, we could do worse than extending his initial 6 month deal.
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:11 - Jan 18 with 3888 viewsSwansea93

He also said it's realistic we'll get one through the door before the Liverpool game.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:21 - Jan 18 with 3847 viewsWarwickHunt

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:11 - Jan 18 by Swansea93

He also said it's realistic we'll get one through the door before the Liverpool game.

Assuming the snow clears in Falkirk.
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:22 - Jan 18 with 3836 viewsSwansea93

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:21 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Haha brilliant.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:23 - Jan 18 with 3835 viewsScotia

I must say this statement is a positive sign that Carlos may be putting HJ straight over players he suggests.
I assume this is why Yiadom hasn't turned up?
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 3776 viewsAustinIsOurHero

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:21 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Login to get fewer ads

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:49 - Jan 18 with 3723 viewsOldjack

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 10:48 - Jan 18 by westwalesed

Translation: there is no money.

Wrong ,there's plenty of money but we're not gonna spend it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 11:49 - Jan 18 with 3718 viewsJacket

Luis Longridge their top scorer could be worth a punt. 4 goals already this season! However 3 in this calendar year. Lump on.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 11:53]
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 12:02 - Jan 18 with 3668 viewsNeath_Jack

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 10:47 - Jan 18 by PawelAbbott

Does this mean that we are now fishing for lobsters with Sardine bait?

More like we're trying to collect frog spawn and newts, with one of those kids bamboo nets.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 12:45 - Jan 18 with 3525 viewsGixerJack

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 10:52 - Jan 18 by JethroJack

If we assume Carlos is not bull-shitting & telling the truth, this suggests he's having a big input into selecting new players. He has a very positive outlook & the early signs are that this is rubbing off onto the players. Overall, in our dire situation, he's been a breath of fresh air, even with his "fishy" analogies!

Whatever happens this season, we could do worse than extending his initial 6 month deal.

there's always a possibility that he's been given Duff information about what's actually happening on the boat and he's just repeating what he's been told.

Win win for the boat crew because just as the net was filling we had to empty it because none of the catch we're big enough and then the bigger fish swam away, when they do eventually return to shore with a couple of sprats there's an illusion that this is what CC wanted.

I genuinely hope this is not the case but I'm finding it difficult to get excited
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 13:52 - Jan 18 with 3359 viewsAustinIsOurHero

So he's not just going to sign players for the sake of it. Great. Doesn't help us one iota.
The obvious need for reinforcements is painful, look at Carroll & Narsingh last season, not world beaters but they had an instant impact & our performances got better as a result.

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 14:29 - Jan 18 with 3261 viewsjasper_T

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 13:52 - Jan 18 by AustinIsOurHero

So he's not just going to sign players for the sake of it. Great. Doesn't help us one iota.
The obvious need for reinforcements is painful, look at Carroll & Narsingh last season, not world beaters but they had an instant impact & our performances got better as a result.

Did Narsingh do anything last season?

Has he done anything to date?
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 14:33 - Jan 18 with 3245 viewsAustinIsOurHero

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 14:29 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Scored or set up the winner on his debut didn't he?

The actual definition of instant impact

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 14:45 - Jan 18 with 3201 viewskarnataka

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 14:33 - Jan 18 by AustinIsOurHero

Scored or set up the winner on his debut didn't he?

The actual definition of instant impact

Set up Gylfi for the winner against Saints I think it was.
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 16:36 - Jan 18 with 3039 viewsAustinIsOurHero

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 14:45 - Jan 18 by karnataka

Set up Gylfi for the winner against Saints I think it was.

Thank you.
reiterates my point that new faces could have a positive impact on the current squad

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 18:23 - Jan 18 with 2842 viewsthornabyswan

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 13:52 - Jan 18 by AustinIsOurHero

He is right though we do need players that will improve us.
Premiership players don't want Championship wages.
And that's what they will be getting if we are relegated.
Everyone thinks we are down fans, bookmakers, pundits.
So why should players be any different.
Our summer window flattened us.
Then when you throw in keeping Clement for 6 weeks to long and having the World Champion ditherer signing players we are truly fukced.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 18:37 - Jan 18 with 2801 viewsyescomeon

I like what he has to say there. We're better off signing no players than more of the same. We need to stop wasting our time with players that are never gonna come here.

Upthecity!

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 18:53 - Jan 18 with 2714 viewsandrew

Personally I think Ayew and Olsen were the better of the signings last Jan.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 21:57 - Jan 18 with 2455 viewsSmellyplumz

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 10:52 - Jan 18 by JethroJack

He's been here a week... Let's not get too moist like.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 02:44 - Jan 19 with 2268 viewsJethroJack

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 21:57 - Jan 18 by Smellyplumz

He's been here a week... Let's not get too moist like.

Phuck me, 5 games in a week and only 1 defeat...he's doing even better than I thought.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 2:46]
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 06:38 - Jan 19 with 2178 viewsSTID2017

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 14:29 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Scored the winner against Watford recently -could still prove to be vital
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 6:40]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 07:35 - Jan 19 with 2100 viewsjasper_T

He's started only 4 games this season and only completed 90 minutes once. If he wants to prove himself vital he's got a long way to go.
C Cs Latest Statement on Recruitment on the Official website. on 09:45 - Jan 19 with 1984 viewsScotia

Since Narsingh has been here he's set up one goal, scored another and run around occasionally.
I've seen nothing to convince me he's premier league standard, he can't get a game in the worst team we've had for probably 10 years and makes little impact when he does.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024