Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC 22:28 - Jan 25 with 37648 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:32 - Jan 25 with 6876 viewsBigPhilG

There's a Hooters in Nottingham. All the pervs and nutters will head there
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 23:36 - Jan 25 with 6796 viewsairedale

Be interesting to see who the strikers will be.

Also if there will be any wingers.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 23:45 - Jan 25 with 6790 viewsepaul

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:32 - Jan 25 by BigPhilG

and thats the last place I'm going too, said it now no blo*dy doubt end up there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:38 - Jan 26 with 6527 viewsjack_lord

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 23:45 - Jan 25 by epaul

and thats the last place I'm going too, said it now no blo*dy doubt end up there

How many places are you going in before hooters

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 15:10 - Jan 26 with 6306 viewsepaul

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:38 - Jan 26 by jack_lord

How many places are you going in before hooters

Havent got a clue Jase

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 17:37 - Jan 26 with 6151 viewscsf

Marcus Bean still playing in League 2
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 19:31 - Jan 26 with 6001 viewstrampie

I remember us going to Notts Co first game of the season in the top division and drawing 0-0 in a terrible game, I wonder if tomorrow will be the same result ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 19:37 - Jan 26 with 5987 viewsbuilthjack

13000 tickets sold apparently. Should be a good atmosphere.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 19:43 - Jan 26 with 5986 viewsFireboy2

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 19:37 - Jan 26 by builthjack

13000 tickets sold apparently. Should be a good atmosphere.

I wonder how many we have sold builthy
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 20:08 - Jan 26 with 5951 viewssainthelens

When was the last time we were odds on to win away from home ?
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 20:20 - Jan 26 with 5923 viewsbuilthjack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 19:43 - Jan 26 by Fireboy2

I wonder how many we have sold builthy

I heard it was about 1700 yesterday. So probably have another 100 or so walk ups .
Singing voice on then.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 20:23 - Jan 26 with 5917 viewsFireboy2

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 20:20 - Jan 26 by builthjack

I heard it was about 1700 yesterday. So probably have another 100 or so walk ups .
Singing voice on then.

Looks like we will be losing our voices tomorrow then matey
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 20:31 - Jan 26 with 5897 viewsbuilthjack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 20:23 - Jan 26 by Fireboy2

Looks like we will be losing our voices tomorrow then matey

See you Northern Jacks there

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:06 - Jan 26 with 5832 viewsJackfath

Any guesses on the team Carlos will be putting out, bearing in mind we've got a big game Tuesday too?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:32 - Jan 26 with 5799 viewsbuilthjack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:06 - Jan 26 by Jackfath

Any guesses on the team Carlos will be putting out, bearing in mind we've got a big game Tuesday too?

Nordy
Roberts
Fernandez
VDH
Naughton
Leon
Sanchez
Dyer
Routs
Ki
Bony

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:43 - Jan 26 with 5782 viewsFireboy2

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:32 - Jan 26 by builthjack

Nordy
Roberts
Fernandez
VDH
Naughton
Leon
Sanchez
Dyer
Routs
Ki
Bony

Do you have sone inside info builthy
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:51 - Jan 26 with 5768 viewsbuilthjack

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:43 - Jan 26 by Fireboy2

Do you have sone inside info builthy

I will tell you the score when we catch up tomorrow. See you about 1

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:18 - Jan 26 with 5731 viewsGlyn1

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:32 - Jan 25 by BigPhilG

And you are advertising it because ,,,? (getting paid / I'm doing it for free).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:19 - Jan 26 with 5725 viewspencoedjack

Professional 3 nil win
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:24 - Jan 26 with 5714 viewsTenbySwan

For those not travelling BBC advertising tonight that Football Focus is being broadcasted live from Notts County ground tomorrow lunchtime
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 22:42 - Jan 26 with 5683 viewsairedale

The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 21:32 - Jan 26 by builthjack

Nordy
Roberts
Fernandez
VDH
Naughton
Leon
Sanchez
Dyer
Routs
Ki
Bony

I was wondering if Sanches would play, Tammy and Rangel too.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 04:47 - Jan 27 with 5493 viewsdameedna

Nordfelt
Roberts bartley vdh olsson
Narsingh Mesa Sanches Routledge
McBurnie Bony
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:18 - Jan 27 with 5245 viewsPapaLazarou

Is there gonna be a dodgy stream available for this one?
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:23 - Jan 27 with 5235 views34dfgdf54

.................Nordfeldt................
Rangel....VDH......Bartley....Roberts
Narsingh....Britton......Mesa.....Routs
..................Tammy...................
..................Bony......................

Won’t be the team because Mesa will be dropped for his loan move, but would like to see him in with Britton, experience of the English game.

Play Bony for an hour, get Tammy back to fitness if poss. Still more than enough on there to get the job done while resting important players for Tuesday.
The Official FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread; Notts County FC v Swansea City FC on 10:27 - Jan 27 with 5229 viewsHighjack

Never been there but you can tell from the name it's a classy establishment.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024