Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL 14:42 - Jan 30 with 6582 viewsJack_Kass

Is this a thing , that they do for every player?

Or were the PL just stunned that Sam Clucas has managed to play 50 games? (Tongue in cheek)

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 14:47]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:02 - Jan 30 with 5135 viewsjasper_T

"consistent excellence" that's a pisstake, surely?
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:06 - Jan 30 with 5114 viewsLeonWasGod

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:02 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

"consistent excellence" that's a pisstake, surely?

Quite. Although he's picked up in the last game or two though in fairness. He's got to carry that improvement on as we can't afford to have our record signing playing like he mostly did in the first half of the season.

Hopefully he's settled now and we'll start to see what he's all about.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:10 - Jan 30 with 5082 viewsicecoldjack

Too small maybe not, too sh1t maybe .

Have to hope for him to do well for us, probably one of the most underwhelming signings in recent history considering he's a club record. Part of the worst midfield in our 7 prem years.

It says more about the overall level of the premier league footballer than it does Sam Clucas . 50 games at the highest level, how many of those did he hide in ?
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:11 - Jan 30 with 5084 viewsBarrySwan

To be fair I also think that it a massive achievement that Clucas has played 50 premiership games.

I'm sure that he can't believe it either.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:17 - Jan 30 with 5034 viewsLandore_Jack

Some people need to wind their necks in. He's a Swans player yet he gets hung drawn and quartered on here. Give him a break ffs.

#backtojack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:21 - Jan 30 with 5024 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure why everyone is having a pop.

Hes done a million times better than most people in this world. Nice touch by the PL also. Clearly means a lot to the players. Even when multi millionaires.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:31 - Jan 30 with 4954 views34dfgdf54

Clucas has done well of late, I like him. For some reason though some fans have seen the price tag and laid the blame on him. He's a solid premier league player.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:57 - Jan 30 with 4845 viewsjasper_T

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:17 - Jan 30 by Landore_Jack

Some people need to wind their necks in. He's a Swans player yet he gets hung drawn and quartered on here. Give him a break ffs.

So now the £50k/week isn't enough? He needs a break, too?

Fck me players are pampered these days.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:58 - Jan 30 with 4841 viewsjasper_T

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:31 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Clucas has done well of late, I like him. For some reason though some fans have seen the price tag and laid the blame on him. He's a solid premier league player.

He's been poor in the worst team in the league (table). How does that make him solid?
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 16:03 - Jan 30 with 4821 viewsWAFU

50 appearances too many.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 16:07 - Jan 30 with 4794 viewsLoyal

My boss sends me a letter every 50 days of work, its the done thing, I'm surprised nobody knew .......
You people need to get in to the real world of footballers 😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 16:20 - Jan 30 with 4736 viewsLandore_Jack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:57 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

So now the £50k/week isn't enough? He needs a break, too?

Fck me players are pampered these days.

Get off his back.

#backtojack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 16:22 - Jan 30 with 4721 viewsairedale

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 16:20 - Jan 30 by Landore_Jack

Get off his back.

Us punters should have a similar letter from somebody too.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 17:14 - Jan 30 with 4595 viewsjasper_T

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 16:20 - Jan 30 by Landore_Jack

Get off his back.

Too small to carry the weight of a bit of criticism, is he?
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 17:20 - Jan 30 with 4579 views34dfgdf54

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:58 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

He's been poor in the worst team in the league (table). How does that make him solid?

Because he was another one poorly manged by PC and played out of position at the start of his spell here. He’s coming into some form and will be a big player for us for the run in. He was excellent against a very good Liverpool midfield for example, how Tom Carroll has had more game than him only Paul Clement can answer.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 4554 viewsOldjack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 15:17 - Jan 30 by Landore_Jack

It's very nice of them to send such a letter

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 17:26 - Jan 30 with 4547 viewsAguycalledJack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 17:20 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Because he was another one poorly manged by PC and played out of position at the start of his spell here. He’s coming into some form and will be a big player for us for the run in. He was excellent against a very good Liverpool midfield for example, how Tom Carroll has had more game than him only Paul Clement can answer.

This.
The price we signed Clucas for is not the players fault.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 18:11 - Jan 30 with 4425 viewsicecoldjack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 17:26 - Jan 30 by AguycalledJack

This.
The price we signed Clucas for is not the players fault.

No its not. But his weak performances and the price we payed have an effect .
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 20:20 - Jan 30 with 4282 viewsChrisSCFC

Congrats.
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 20:33 - Jan 30 with 4231 viewsLandore_Jack

He has rammed this negativity back down your throats by scoring tonight. Well done Clucas.

#backtojack

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 20:34 - Jan 30 with 4226 viewsBloodyhills

Good goal Clucas, inspired by his letter!?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 4202 viewsicecoldjack

Great finish by Sam, I'd love to eat my words I truly would, I'm not often wrong though .
Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 20:38 - Jan 30 with 4204 viewsPozuelosSideys

As in previous games under CC, Clucas is being played in the left midfield position he played in for Hull.Thats the position hes familiar with, not the DMC. Hes playing better too. Shocking.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 20:47 - Jan 30 with 4149 viewsmonmouth

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 20:37 - Jan 30 by icecoldjack

Great finish by Sam, I'd love to eat my words I truly would, I'm not often wrong though .

He has been the best player on either side in the first half according to the pundits,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sam Clucas receives congratulory letter from PL on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 4088 viewsShonky

16m was a bargain...

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024