Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer 08:18 - Jan 31 with 1949 viewsTreforys_Jack

I see he's still getting some stick from a few posters, think one Match day thread regular called him a liability. I think he's been part of our turn around in fortunes, constant thorn in the side for a full back and gives us that outlet that moves the team 20 or 30 yards up the field. He gives an outlet to Naughton and Olsson as he's never afraid to receive the ball, I'd imagine our full backs are more than happy with him in front of them. Just missing goals from his game as he's got older, but he'll do for me at the moment as he makes defenders nervous and liable to a panic or make a mistake. Shout out to the other escaped goat Naughton as well, thought he has played really well since CC has come in.
Nathan Dyer on 08:19 - Jan 31 with 1939 viewsPozuelosSideys

Personally think Dyer has been excellent this season since hes come back into the side. How weve missed his energy.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Nathan Dyer on 08:21 - Jan 31 with 1932 viewsJethroJack

To the OP...ditto, twice!
Nathan Dyer on 08:22 - Jan 31 with 1926 viewsYossarian

Nathan’s been really good for us this season. His confidence is coming back and he went past defenders last nite like the old Nathan. He runs his guts out for the team and fits nicely into Carlos’s system. Really pleased for him.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Nathan Dyer on 08:22 - Jan 31 with 1921 views34dfgdf54

I thought he was clumsy in possession at times, but on the whole had a decent game.

Left the left back for dead with a step over, that was a throwback to the Dyer of our first two seasons in the Premier League when he regularly terrorised left backs including Evra, Cole etc.
Nathan Dyer on 08:27 - Jan 31 with 1883 viewsSmellyplumz

We've been terrible most of this season, one good game and the revisionism is in full flow. Lol

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Nathan Dyer on 08:27 - Jan 31 with 1882 viewsWhiterockin

Dyer is playing well but should we still be relying on him, we have signed several wide players and have not provided competition or an upgrade. This is not knocking Dyer but just how I see it. In this league you need to improve your squad just to stand still.
Nathan Dyer on 08:35 - Jan 31 with 1826 viewspencoedjack

I am one of the posters who gives Dyer stick

Thought he had a good game last night ditto Naughton.

Keep it up.
Nathan Dyer on 08:38 - Jan 31 with 1806 viewsSmellyplumz

Nathan Dyer on 08:35 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

I am one of the posters who gives Dyer stick

Thought he had a good game last night ditto Naughton.

Keep it up.

They don't understand that on here.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer on 08:41 - Jan 31 with 1788 viewsTreforys_Jack

Nathan Dyer on 08:38 - Jan 31 by Smellyplumz

They don't understand that on here.

Different opinions that's all buddy, do you not think he's played well under CC then. As well as coming back from a serious injury.
Nathan Dyer on 08:43 - Jan 31 with 1782 viewsSmellyplumz

Nathan Dyer on 08:41 - Jan 31 by Treforys_Jack

Different opinions that's all buddy, do you not think he's played well under CC then. As well as coming back from a serious injury.

Played very well last night, had been poor lately and will be poor some time in the future. It is what it is.

Nathan Dyer on 08:45 - Jan 31 with 1768 viewsmagicdaps10

Played well last night, was blowing out of his arse 10mins before half time and left Naughton exposed a few times.

Second half, you could see the confidence in him. Cracking wing play at one point, dropped his shoulder and beat his many with a lovely cross.

That game will have done his confidence no harm at all.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nathan Dyer on 08:54 - Jan 31 with 1717 viewsTrundle10

Class is permanent. too much hyperbole from many on here regarding our players.
Nathan Dyer on 09:00 - Jan 31 with 1687 viewsSTID2017

I think the main detractor was Dwight ('twas he who posted about sooner we get rid of a liability like Dyer the better), who also reckons we have the worst goalkeeper in the division.
Well Dwight, If Fabianski is bad, what does that make his replacement Chec ?
As for Dyer, he has come back strong, should have had a goal and did very well last night.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nathan Dyer on 09:00 - Jan 31 with 1687 viewsSgorioFruit

If dyer is fit then he should play every game
End of conversation

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024