Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread 19:08 - Feb 15 with 28767 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 11:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 14:57 - Feb 17 with 3774 viewsHuw57

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

Plays with his eyes closed.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:11]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 17 with 3741 viewsjasper_T

N/A. on 14:57 - Feb 17 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:11]

He's a good dribbler if that's what you mean.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 17 with 3723 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 13:48 - Feb 17 by Ambergambler

Good news - apparently Mawson moving his leg better

Hokey Cokey by Tues I reckon.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 17 with 3713 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 17 by airedale

One can only hope!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 17 with 3698 viewstheloneranger

They reckon Roberts will be done for the stamp on Wallace

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 17 with 3612 viewsZZoric

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:38 - Feb 17 by sainthelens

Fantastic to be in the quarter final draw, have waited forever to see it! Apart from opening 20 minutes never looked liked losing when few months back we would have. And FFS why is there negativity on here!!? We have some real butes for fans.

indeed - pretty much bossed it esp 2nd half when we upped it

another positive outing - marvelous. should wrap it up with ease a la notts

as for the fans - matchday threads are littered with the most negative, couldnt make it up
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 17 with 3612 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 17 by theloneranger

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 17 with 3489 views3swan

Penalty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43099210
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 15:52]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 17 with 3385 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

Plays with his eyes closed.

That break with Dyer was beautiful. If he’d scuffed it to the keepers right or walloped it, it would have been a great goal.

Nathan kills lower division shite. If we want to win these games start him not Routs and go hell for leather for the opening goal. Then we put these dog teams back in their kennel.

I’m reasonably content with that. Another outing, no defeat players get to practice pass and move which they are trying these days. We were pretty toothless but still improving our play from atrocious Clemball and it all goes into the pot for Brighton.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 17 with 3344 viewsGlyn1

Lazy, too slow and ponderous, clueless and sub-standard.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 17:27]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 17 with 3330 viewsGlyn1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 17 by 3swan

Penalty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43099210
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 15:52]

If the only way that we can beat an average Championship side is with help from the referee then we really are in trouble.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 17 with 3277 viewsperchrockjack

Isn't England full of shite then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 17 with 3254 viewsGlyn1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Isn't England full of shite then

Not the beer cafe/pub that I'm currently in. It's run by two Jacks who are working behind the bar and half the customers sound Welsh. For future reference it's called The Bar Stewards in Gibraltar Street.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:47 - Feb 17 with 3227 viewsperchrockjack

Better tell the many jerks on here then

I gerund full of shite ?

Glasshouses

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 17 with 3134 viewsLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 17 by Glyn1

Lazy, too slow and ponderous, clueless and sub-standard.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 17:27]

I think the behaviour of other people isn't covered by the life agreement of day to day occurrences . I agree the things people do can be annoying but don't let it spoil your day out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 17 with 3086 viewsGlyn1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 17 by Loyal

I think the behaviour of other people isn't covered by the life agreement of day to day occurrences . I agree the things people do can be annoying but don't let it spoil your day out.

OK. Thanks.

I've deleted the irrelevant stuff. But on that performance we did look like an average Championship team.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 17 with 3078 viewslonglostjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 17 by theloneranger

Stamp? You have to bend your knee and come down with force for that. Wallace milked it and should have been booked for holding up play !
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 17:32]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 19:49 - Feb 17 with 2853 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You mean that Wallace that was trying to stop him taking the throw in?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 21:41 - Feb 17 with 2696 viewsAndy1300

I wish I hadn't bothered all that travelling.

That was an inept performance.

They should have won it at the end and put us out of our misery.

We were sh!te

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 13:25 - Feb 18 with 2443 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 17 by airedale

As long as he doesn't put his left leg out!

Sorry Airedale - took a while
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 15:08 - Feb 19 with 2318 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City FA Cup 5th Round Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 17 by Glyn1

OK. Thanks.

I've deleted the irrelevant stuff. But on that performance we did look like an average Championship team.

Well done boyo.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024