Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread 11:38 - Feb 26 with 27447 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Feb 27 with 3794 viewsPegojack

Nordfelt's impressed. Shame for him that he moulders on the bench all season.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Feb 27 with 3794 viewsbarry_island

The perfect antidote to the magic of the cup.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 27 with 3768 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:54 - Feb 27 by splJack

Don't tell me, we've got 3 academy left backs that are better...

Our best academy left back is a right back.

We bought in some Baltic unit to play there and he's sht.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 27 with 3765 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

We've been pretty dour against a very poor Wednesday team, no matter what the score is, and we're risking our top scorer with 3 games coming up that will decide our PL future.

We're into quarter finals C'mon Rochdale!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 27 with 3763 viewsAnotherJohn

Good result, but the cupboard looks bare when Ayew isn't on the pitch.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 27 with 3738 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:45 - Feb 27 by Lord_Bony

Dyers 3rd goal of the season.

Keep rackin them up son

He'll need a fûcking calculator at this rate...
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 27 with 3734 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 27 by AnotherJohn

MOTM, game changer,class.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:59 - Feb 27 with 3703 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Feb 27 by Pegojack

We're doing our best to let them back in. All semblance of our passing game has gone.

as u know - I was referring to this doubting post : (quoted the wrong post - as u full-well know)

"fully deserved victory from Swansea" M Lawrenson

why are so many boring so-called fans so negative, all of the time ?

all semblance of.......has gone ........blah blah
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:02 - Feb 27 with 3638 viewslidojack

All rather easy in the end.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:12 - Feb 27 with 3512 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 27 by jack2jack

MOTM, game changer,class.

When he gets the ball his play is positive, looks to go forward. There was too much negativity, passing the ball back before he came on.

Well done Jordan - now look after yourself!
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:20 - Feb 27 with 3429 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 27 by AnotherJohn

top tip - try harder to not use the "but" word

surely somebody (a friend, work colleague, lover.........) must've shared this with u ?
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:39 - Feb 27 with 3301 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:59 - Feb 27 by ZZoric

as u know - I was referring to this doubting post : (quoted the wrong post - as u full-well know)

"fully deserved victory from Swansea" M Lawrenson

why are so many boring so-called fans so negative, all of the time ?

all semblance of.......has gone ........blah blah

Fair comment. We did have a fifteen minute spell after we scored when we couldn't string two passes together or keep possession, though. It worries me that we have those huge lapses against a bang average team like Wednesday, and better teams will punish us, even the likes of Brighton. Hopefully not West Ham, Huddersfield and Saints.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:51 - Feb 27 with 3249 viewsZZoric

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:39 - Feb 27 by Pegojack

Fair comment. We did have a fifteen minute spell after we scored when we couldn't string two passes together or keep possession, though. It worries me that we have those huge lapses against a bang average team like Wednesday, and better teams will punish us, even the likes of Brighton. Hopefully not West Ham, Huddersfield and Saints.

agreed - we weren't as tight as we can be. TC had a lapse and it showed

rather than let it worry - prefer to draw confidence and positivity form our recent string of results and performances - and build on that

too many fans worry, cower and draw from negativity - a blight - certainly not in CC's dictionary - a lesson for all
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 23:03 - Feb 27 with 3189 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:51 - Feb 27 by Bobby_Fischer

Haven't Sheff Wed got 18 injuries and 3 players cup tied?

I hope so for their sake otherwise they’ll be in League 2 in two years. They didn’t turn up, didn’t want it at all. Even less urgency than us, and that’s saying something.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 23:28 - Feb 27 with 3098 viewsMorristonmike

Second half a lot better.
The first half we didn't look like we really want to commit forward to attack or get a good tackle in.
Thankfully didn't backfire on us they got a bit to close
Up the swans
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 3048 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 12:10 - Feb 27 by taffpunk

Should have given out free/cheap tickets in local schools, told every season ticket holder that their tickets would be half-price maybe. I know Cardiff often get criticized for this type of thing, but if you know you're not going to have much of a crowd it makes perfect sense.

You and byron are like Pavlov's dog mun. Ding a ling and you salivate.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 07:36 - Feb 28 with 2796 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:20 - Feb 27 by ZZoric

surely somebody (a friend, work colleague, lover.........) must've shared this with u ?

Says somebody who has obviously arrived at the pinnacle of his chosen field. I've done well enough, thank you! In my field, critical analysis is important, and amazingly we are permitted to use words like 'but', 'while' and 'although'. Caveats and qualifications are allowed.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2018 7:38]
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 07:49 - Feb 28 with 2772 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 22:20 - Feb 27 by ZZoric

What is wrong with ‘but’in that sentence?
Could you expand ?

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 09:56 - Feb 28 with 2708 viewsAl_Bundy

Thought VDH, young Connor, Dyer, Ayew had a decent game.

Fede, Ollson and Routledge were a liability at times and offered very little.

The rest were steady enough without pulling up trees.

Really need to go up a few gears v West Ham.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 10:39 - Feb 28 with 2678 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 09:56 - Feb 28 by Al_Bundy

Thought VDH, young Connor, Dyer, Ayew had a decent game.

Fede, Ollson and Routledge were a liability at times and offered very little.

The rest were steady enough without pulling up trees.

Really need to go up a few gears v West Ham.

Ollson has been dissapointing all season, I thought he was awful when he came on.

Routledge, unforunately should not be included in any match day squads from here on in, his days as a top flight footballer have come to an end, it happens to every player.

Ayew class above anything else we have at present.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 14:38 - Feb 28 with 2598 viewsAmbergambler

What's wrong with 'but', butty?
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Feb 28 with 2524 viewsJackSkellington

BUT... I like big buts and I cannot lie.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:33 - Feb 28 with 2515 viewsJackSkellington

That's why we've got two of them mun!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024