Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread 11:38 - Feb 26 with 27451 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 27 with 2084 viewsDizzy

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 27 with 2061 viewsjasper_T

Our u23s attack would have a hatful by now against this lot.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 27 with 2063 viewslidojack

It's a bit of a conspiracy theory, but does anyone think Carlos' lack of desire to beat his old team has rubbed off on the players?

Look like we don't want to win.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 27 with 2058 viewsAl_Bundy

Well this bore fest is heading for the 0-1 we all fear.

Ayew on please !
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 2043 viewsWarwickHunt

Get Clucas, Dyer and Routledge off. Now.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 2034 viewsAnotherJohn

It took us 43 minutes to get a gentle flicked header on goal. Wednesday has looked much more dangerous on much less possession. We look dire. A lot of our players would be found out in the Championship, leave alone the Prem.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 2031 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 27 by lidojack

It's a bit of a conspiracy theory, but does anyone think Carlos' lack of desire to beat his old team has rubbed off on the players?

Abraham looks like he wants to win.

Not enough to work hard, but enough to cry every time he mucks something up.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 27 with 2020 viewsOldjack

C'mon pace and attack please

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 27 with 1986 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 27 by Johnw102

That just about summed TA up 4 men in the middle and he blazes it over!

Tammy struggles to hold the ball up and falls over on challenges, Ollie would have done better if he was here and playing, we need to change this half time, Carlo was quick to change on Saturday and now we're home, change Routledge at least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 27 with 1907 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 27 by jack2jack

At least the second half will be better!!!

You know something we don't ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 27 with 1906 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:36 - Feb 27 by Bobby_Fischer

Fairplay, look at this tit, or tits I should say...

What a laugh. And of course the good old National Health will pick up the tab in the future.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 27 with 1859 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 27 by WarwickHunt

Get Clucas, Dyer and Routledge off. Now.

I think Dyer's one of the few who's actually been trying. I'd keep him on, take Routledge and Abraham off and stick on Narsingh and Ayew. Keep the third sub back for now in case of injury. Abraham is disappointing me more and more as the season goes on. (Hopefully now I've said that he'll get a hat trick)
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 27 with 1843 viewsBobby_Fischer

Remember that fat Newcastle fan who got this knob out after the East stand sang "HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOUR KNOB?" - apparently someone reported him and he was put on the sex offenders register and lost his job.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 27 with 1782 viewsicecoldjack

Teflon Tammy is one of the worst i've seen for a while at holding anything other than his fat pay cheque, we are pretty woeful all over the field though, it feels like we are sliping into old habits very quickly after the Carlos bounce.

Running it forward 30 m then passing it all the way back and playing in front of the opposition who quite frankly are very poor, it's a stark reminder of just how far the quality in this team has been eroded .

Awful first half, i expect little better in the 2nd, 2 very poor teams playing paint by numbers rubbish football and all getting paid many thousands of pounds per week for the pleasure, football is going upside down and plaenty of fans are now just counting down the days til the bubble finally bursts.

Plus side, nice to see Conner get some more minutes, is a direct runner and tries to overlap, would love to see James on in the 2nd half, these boys are the future so lets give them the experience when we can .
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 27 with 1755 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 27 by JackSkellington

I think Dyer's one of the few who's actually been trying. I'd keep him on, take Routledge and Abraham off and stick on Narsingh and Ayew. Keep the third sub back for now in case of injury. Abraham is disappointing me more and more as the season goes on. (Hopefully now I've said that he'll get a hat trick)

Dyer tries at least. He's just not very good these days.

I'd keep Abraham on - we need to get behind their back five. Ayew and Narsingh on pronto as a bare minimum.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 27 with 1742 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 27 by jasper_T

Abraham looks like he wants to win.

Not enough to work hard, but enough to cry every time he mucks something up.

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 27 with 1717 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 27 by centrestandswan

You know something we don't ?

Just a hunch!😉
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 27 with 1702 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:52 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

What would you expect fro Atwell.

A burial.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 27 with 1696 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 27 by lidojack

If Carlos does have a lack of desire to win this it's because he wants to focus on the PL, nothing to do with them being his old team.

I don't buy the whole 'I'll always be an owl' rubbish.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 27 with 1687 viewsFlashberryjack

Ki and Routledge hooked, Ayew and Olsen on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 27 with 1675 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 27 by WarwickHunt

Dyer tries at least. He's just not very good these days.

I'd keep Abraham on - we need to get behind their back five. Ayew and Narsingh on pronto as a bare minimum.

It's a start...
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 21:08]
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 27 with 1643 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 27 by WarwickHunt

It's a start...
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 21:08]

That'll be Martin olsson

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 27 with 1626 viewsjack2jack

This is a bit better.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 27 with 1622 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 27 by Banosswan

That'll be Martin olsson

Wishful thinking...
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:11 - Feb 27 with 1580 viewsmonmouth

I don’t want to cool any hysteria, but our wonder team of 2012/13 played exactly like this in the QF of the cap1 against Middlesbrough in front of a shit dead crowd and we nicked it with a scrappy goal. Lucky to get away with it then, could have gone either way, same tonight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024