Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread 11:38 - Feb 26 with 27443 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 27 with 4013 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 13:57 - Feb 27 by legoman

I wasn't suggesting the cold temperature would be a reason to postpone. I simply wondered, as I live in Bromley not Swansea, what the weather conditions were like in south Wales and if there was likely to be an impact on the game taking place. You come across quite aggressively if I might say old bean.

Perfectly fine by the looks of it outside my widow. It's not below freezing (we have undersoil heating anyway), it's not raining, snowing, blowing a gale or anything slightly exciting. Can't see why this would be called off unless things change drastically in the next few hours and some snow comes in.

It'll be a bit nippy later and half of our lot will be in gloves, but then Ayew wears them when it's about 12 degrees anyway.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 27 with 3892 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 08:40 - Feb 27 by TailGunner

Swansea City embarrassed by its own fans on national TV, twice in a month.

Should have given priority for QF tickets if we win.
Shameful.

Swansea city, embarrassed by it's former owners. Sold to an American hedgefund. The reason for the disillusion.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 27 with 3871 viewsTailGunner

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 27 by DrGonzo

Swansea city, embarrassed by it's former owners. Sold to an American hedgefund. The reason for the disillusion.

On that thinking we will have 8k for the QF if we get through?
Same for Wembley?
Nonsense sorry. Our fickle fanbase is as bad as ever.
Premier league or nothing. Vast majority won't cross the road to see us even at £10 a pop.

Embarrassing.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 27 with 3853 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 27 by DrGonzo

Maybe. I strongly suspect we'll get a full house against Spurs if we get through tonight though. I think people need to be a bit more honest and just admit that they can't be arsed because it's not a glamorous tie. And it's on telly and it's a bit chilly.

Doesn't really bother me what other people do, as it's a chance to take my lad for practically free without the hassle of trying to get him a PL ticket. It would be nice if there was an atmosphere and fuller ground, but he'll be happy whatever.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 27 with 3834 viewsLoyal

Big is beautiful, ask the ego knobs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 27 with 3817 viewsMorristonmike

Got my ticket
Come on the swans
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 27 with 3640 viewsOldjack

just started snowing in Jack city ,be safe folks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 27 with 3639 viewslifelong

Would like to see a strong side out and go for the win, win this tonight and we’ll probably face Spurs at the Liberty for a place in the semi final, somewhere we haven’t been since 1964, just can’t understand why some of our fans wouldn’t want that????
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:47 - Feb 27 with 3553 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 27 by lifelong

Would like to see a strong side out and go for the win, win this tonight and we’ll probably face Spurs at the Liberty for a place in the semi final, somewhere we haven’t been since 1964, just can’t understand why some of our fans wouldn’t want that????

My concern is that after this round the cup becomes mentally more appealing to the players rather than PL survival. I’d gladly go out tonight if it guaranteed that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:52 - Feb 27 with 3540 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 13:57 - Feb 27 by legoman

I wasn't suggesting the cold temperature would be a reason to postpone. I simply wondered, as I live in Bromley not Swansea, what the weather conditions were like in south Wales and if there was likely to be an impact on the game taking place. You come across quite aggressively if I might say old bean.

No mate I`m not being aggressive, but I am surprised they do not have weather forecasts up your part of the woods it`s all over the news, bad weather in the east, and cold but sunny and clear down west.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:54 - Feb 27 with 3525 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 27 by Oldjack

just started snowing in Jack city ,be safe folks

Yes I saw a flake or two as well, hope we will all be ok.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:10 - Feb 27 with 3472 viewsFlashberryjack

There's a lot of snowflakes about

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 27 with 3471 viewsCroftyjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 19:38 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

All the ones saying 'fck the cup' will be the same ones looking for a ticket for the quarter final.

Too right I've missed the cup games but will be there for the quarters pending of course...surely that's the privilege of being a season ticket holder.
I would expect the ones that kept their stubs for other cup games to get next priority too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 27 with 3461 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:47 - Feb 27 by union_jack

My concern is that after this round the cup becomes mentally more appealing to the players rather than PL survival. I’d gladly go out tonight if it guaranteed that.

I don’t think the choice of cup success or Premier League survival should come into it though, we will go down because we will deserve it, a couple more cup games won’t make any difference imo.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:29 - Feb 27 with 3394 viewssplJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 27 by lifelong

I don’t think the choice of cup success or Premier League survival should come into it though, we will go down because we will deserve it, a couple more cup games won’t make any difference imo.

Our squad is paper thin at present. If going out tonight means we can keep everyone fit for the 10 remaining league games I would take that.

The one and only priority should be PL survival.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:30 - Feb 27 with 3393 viewsTheKirkyLife

I must be the only one wanting the U23s to start. See who else we can use in the run-in.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:34 - Feb 27 with 3373 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 27 by lifelong

Just can’t agree with that Lifey sorry. I think it will play very heavily on the players who won’t give everything in the league (subconsciously). Some of the ‘tackling’ I witnessed Saturday may prove my point!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:39 - Feb 27 with 3358 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 18:29 - Feb 27 by splJack

Our squad is paper thin at present. If going out tonight means we can keep everyone fit for the 10 remaining league games I would take that.

The one and only priority should be PL survival.

Yes, our priority is PL survival but I still maintain that a couple of cup games shouldn’t make a difference.
We could just as easily put out the U23’s this evening and still go down. Wouldn’t it be tremendous if, in just 7 seasons in the Premier League, we would win both the major domestic cup competitions?
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 19:20 - Feb 27 with 3040 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 17:52 - Feb 27 by perplex

No mate I`m not being aggressive, but I am surprised they do not have weather forecasts up your part of the woods it`s all over the news, bad weather in the east, and cold but sunny and clear down west.

Yes I realise that and yes we do indeed have weather forecasting up here. However, in my experience weather forecasting is imprecise and there is no better way to find out what is happening than to ask someone on the ground, so to speak. Even in the last few hours the BBC weather forecast for the south east has changed it's mind twice so I'm afraid I have no faith in what these "experts" tell me.

I also wondered if the Sheffield travelling fans might be affected and if this might impact the game in any way.

Is that ok with you?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:00 - Feb 27 with 2705 viewsairedale

Looks like a strong team to me. Think Carlos is going for it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 27 with 2657 viewsmonmouth

Don't have a good feeling tonight. And f**king Atwell.

Edit and Lawrenson.

Edit and stupid foul just like Brighton. Don't they f*cking learn. Lucky not in the area this time.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 20:07]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:05 - Feb 27 with 2653 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:00 - Feb 27 by airedale

Looks like a strong team to me. Think Carlos is going for it.

Stuart Atwell's the ref......doesn't bode well

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:06 - Feb 27 with 2648 viewsairedale

Uh oh, commentator just said that Rhodes has not scored in the last 7 games.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:16 - Feb 27 with 2550 viewsLoyal

Like i said we dont seem bothered.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 20:18 - Feb 27 with 2531 viewswestside

Routledge is sh1t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024