Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread 11:38 - Feb 26 with 27449 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 27 with 2722 viewsjack2jack

There we go!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 27 with 2726 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 27 by WarwickHunt

Wishful thinking...

You cheating, editing cwnt!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 27 with 2726 viewsepaul

At f*cking last

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 27 with 2708 viewsLoyal

It's amazing what happens when you have a dip at goal.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 27 with 2709 viewsdickythorpe

By Christ the game needed that!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 27 with 2684 viewsAmbergambler

Ayewwwwwww. Made a massive difference fair play!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 27 with 2659 viewslonglostjack

Get in !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 27 with 2640 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 27 by Banosswan

You cheating, editing cwnt!

Cognitive dissonance.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 27 with 2619 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 27 by dickythorpe

By Christ the game needed that!!

so did I

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:29 - Feb 27 with 2448 viewslonglostjack

Sheffield Wednesday manager looks like a definite Boy from Brazil

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 27 with 2429 viewsFlashberryjack

Looks like our players think the game is won.......they never learn.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Feb 27 with 2418 viewsAmbergambler

Their sub is twice the size of Nathan
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:33 - Feb 27 with 2372 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:29 - Feb 27 by longlostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:33 - Feb 27 with 2359 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:29 - Feb 27 by longlostjack

Sure i saw him in b & m bargains Cwmdu today stacking shelves.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Feb 27 with 2298 viewsAmbergambler

Thank god they're crap.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Feb 27 with 2286 viewslonglostjack

Carroll is such a bloody lightweight

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 27 with 2235 viewsLibertarian

Leon on for Carroll please
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:39 - Feb 27 with 2230 viewswestwalesed

What the fukk was Abraham/Abrahams doing there?

Literally just ran straight into the centre half 😂

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:39 - Feb 27 with 2228 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck me we're sloppy.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:39 - Feb 27 with 2225 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Feb 27 by Ambergambler

Their sub is twice the size of Nathan

He's fvcking huge
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 27 with 2202 viewslonglostjack

Get a grip. We're sleepwalking.

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 27 with 2198 viewsbarry_island

Some of our players yet to put a foot right tonight.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Feb 27 with 2174 viewsPegojack

We're doing our best to let them back in. All semblance of our passing game has gone.
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 27 with 2149 viewsjack2jack

Job done me thinks😀
The Official Swansea City Vs Sheffield Wednesday FA Cup Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 27 with 2150 viewsPegojack

Told you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024