Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? 20:33 - Mar 3 with 9215 viewsskettyparkherbert

After we get over the euphoria of todays performance/result i think it will be a really tough game next week.

They are a different opposition at home. They will press us from the first whistle to the last.

If we are not up for the battle, as we were today, we will come unstuck again. I think todays team and formation would be are best bet 5-4-1

We need to take that same attitude, commitment and most importantly tempo on to the pitch and i think we will be fine, anything less and its groundhog day?
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 20:34 - Mar 3 with 7879 viewsNogginthenog

Yes is it pink or green this week.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 20:36 - Mar 3 with 7859 viewsAguycalledJack

Turn up like today and we will be fine.

Turn up like we have at most away games this season and it will be Brighton all over again.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 20:43 - Mar 3 with 7801 viewsgiantstoneater

Got a full week to prepare a tougher game than today lets hope we approach the game in the same way and are up for it.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 20:48 - Mar 3 with 7775 viewsNogginthenog

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 20:36 - Mar 3 by AguycalledJack

Turn up like today and we will be fine.

Turn up like we have at most away games this season and it will be Brighton all over again.

On a serious note what he says by here.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 21:00 - Mar 3 with 7729 viewsoldcob

Before todays game I thought that Huddersfield were the poorest side I've seen this season, with a possible exception of us under Clement. We'll win with some to spare.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 21:03 - Mar 3 with 7710 viewsAl_Bundy

Think this will be tougher fixture than Brighton. A real roll your sleeves up effort required which we haven't seen many away from home this season.

Still 10 points needed to be sure of survival. a point here would be good
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 21:05 - Mar 3 with 7688 viewsmonmouth

Nope. Still deluged by euphoria.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 21:13 - Mar 3 with 7636 viewsbuilthjack

I think there will be a rush for tickets last minute

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 21:52 - Mar 3 with 7538 viewsstevethejack

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 21:13 - Mar 3 by builthjack

I think there will be a rush for tickets last minute

Had mine ages ago, 9 of us staying up there too.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:15 - Mar 3 with 7477 viewsmajorraglan

Will be a very tough game next week. If the players turn up with a bit of belief, a positive attitude and are prepared to fight for the cause then there is no reason the Swans cannot get a result in Huddersfield. If they go up there with a can’t be asked attitude or aren’t prepared to fight for the shirt then it will be a bad day. I would take a point now, but I beleive that they can bring all 3back to Swansea.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:20 - Mar 3 with 7451 viewsFireboy2

I suspect the jackal will approach this game like the next 8 PL games after it

Wanting to win

Nuff said
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:29 - Mar 3 with 7412 viewssainthelens

Lessons will be learnt from Brighton game, won't be gambling too early if we go behind. Boys really got stuck in today, they will need that aggression up there. My fear will be that if The Jackal intends to go full strength v Spurs, then some players maybe holding back.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:53 - Mar 3 with 7347 viewsSwanski

Was a must win game. Now i think its a do not loose game.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 23:32 - Mar 3 with 7233 views34dfgdf54

Looking forward to it, never been to Huddersfield either so another one to tick off the list.

Many sold do we know?

Im predicting 0-2, Andre Ayew brace.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 06:00 - Mar 4 with 7009 viewsdameedna

0 0

Hope Mooy is still out?
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 09:10 - Mar 4 with 6783 viewspencoedjack

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:53 - Mar 3 by Swanski

Was a must win game. Now i think its a do not loose game.

I’d take a draw all day long

Will be a tough game.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 09:10 - Mar 4 with 6780 viewsshandyjack

snap your hands off for a point now, win home games and pick up the odd pt away from home against our relegation rivals and it's happy days.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:29 - Mar 4 with 6641 viewsDr_Winston

A point for us is two points dropped for them. Take a draw easy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:46 - Mar 4 with 6587 viewsmagicdaps10

Jesus, I would take a point now.

Keep the ratio of points to games played and we will be ok.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 11:14 - Mar 4 with 6519 viewsGlyn1

A draw would be great. They're exactly the type of team that our players are most uncomfortable with. High pressure, always in your face, giving you no time on the ball. I'm looking forward to it.

I've got my ticket but any recommendations about where to stay?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 11:29 - Mar 4 with 6482 viewsnierika

How I see the rest of the PL matches playing out:

@Huddersfield: DRAW, I think they are playing a little better the last month and they will motivated to avenge their loss to us but not enough to defeat us with how we're playing.

@Manchester United: DRAW

@West Brom: WIN

Everton: WIN or DRAW

@ManCity: LOSS

Chelsea: LOSS

Southampton (rescheduled at some point): WIN

@Bournemouth: DRAW

Stoke City: WIN

There's 13 pts.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 21:34 - Mar 5 with 6063 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 09:10 - Mar 4 by pencoedjack

I’d take a draw all day long

Will be a tough game.

a draw and a clean bill of health for what will be (for many of us) our first F.A. cup quarter final.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:14 - Mar 5 with 6008 viewsbuilthjack

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 11:14 - Mar 4 by Glyn1

A draw would be great. They're exactly the type of team that our players are most uncomfortable with. High pressure, always in your face, giving you no time on the ball. I'm looking forward to it.

I've got my ticket but any recommendations about where to stay?

Theres lots staying. Some in Huddersfield, some in Leeds. Leeds for me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:19 - Mar 5 with 5975 viewsJack_Kass

Anything in complete contrast to every away game this year, will be enough.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 22:23 - Mar 5 with 5946 viewsAl_Bundy

If we can draw at Spurs and Leicester we can get something at Huddersfield.

We need to be organised and want to be there !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024