Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn landslide... 22:40 - Mar 4 with 41849 viewsKerouac

...people, daft people, keep telling me that Corbyn is going to lead Labour to a landslide victory at the next election.

Really?

Can I take a straw poll of those on here who believe a party who appoints people like this;

...who in turn appoints advisers like this;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458719/Labour-leader-pressure-gay-MP-sa

...who comes out with shite like this;

She said: ‘I practise witchcraft. It’s something I’ve always been attracted to and I like it because it’s female-centric. I feel most religions are driven by and tailored for men.’

She added: ‘It interests me because it’s part of my ancestry — voodoo is more entwined in black identity than Christianity.’

Other pearlers include;
She called the suffragettes "white supremacists" and claimed that white people are "socially conditioned to be racist".

Are you going to vote for this shower?
Do these people represent YOU?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 13:04 - Mar 14 with 2331 viewsKerouac

I see Corbyn has made a right c*nt of himself at Westminster again today.

He is losing the next election, comfortably, but has achieved his goal of reforming the Labour Party forever...which is worrying as we will be on our way to a 1 party state in a decade or 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn landslide... on 15:23 - Mar 14 with 2294 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 11:18 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

“I regard Corbyn as a disaster”

Stephen Hawking. The Times, 7th March, 2017

I’m quoting directly.

Even brilliant minds can sometimes think a little harder

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking-jeremy-corbyn-labour-t

Always give the full answer ,you’d be a good daily express journalist 😀

"“I regard Corbyn as a disaster," he said. "His heart is in the right place and many of his policies are sound, but he has allowed himself to be portrayed as a left wing extremist

That’s quoted directly also 😉

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn landslide... on 15:53 - Mar 14 with 2277 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 13:04 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

I see Corbyn has made a right c*nt of himself at Westminster again today.

He is losing the next election, comfortably, but has achieved his goal of reforming the Labour Party forever...which is worrying as we will be on our way to a 1 party state in a decade or 2.

Once we find you , you’ll join our cult or you’ll be deported Mush

🤣

Corbyn landslide... on 15:56 - Mar 14 with 2275 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn landslide... on 12:59 - Mar 14 by sherpajacob

What the evidence tells me is things that Mrs May says are true, often are not.

So no one has been poisoned and no one is in Hospital as a result of this incident. Sorry must be fake news.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn landslide... on 16:02 - Mar 14 with 2271 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn landslide... on 15:56 - Mar 14 by felixstowe_jack

So no one has been poisoned and no one is in Hospital as a result of this incident. Sorry must be fake news.

Doddy, Jim Bowen and Steven Hawking all die in a week and people think there's nothing going on with Russia.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn landslide... on 16:43 - Mar 14 with 2250 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 15:23 - Mar 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Even brilliant minds can sometimes think a little harder

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking-jeremy-corbyn-labour-t

Always give the full answer ,you’d be a good daily express journalist 😀

"“I regard Corbyn as a disaster," he said. "His heart is in the right place and many of his policies are sound, but he has allowed himself to be portrayed as a left wing extremist

That’s quoted directly also 😉

Let me give you a laugh, Tom. We all enjoy a good chuckle. Corbyn hasn’t ‘allowed himself to be portrayed’ as anything. He is exactly - exactly - what it says on the tin: mixed fruit and nut! See that moon up there, hear that howlin,’ who do you think it could be?

This is for you, Tom, from Hansard. Early Day Motion 1228 moved by Corbyn, J.

“That this House in the light of the special conference of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union in one week’s time, and of the judicial rehabilitation of Bukharin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Radek and Pyatakov, demands that the Russian Government goes further and gives complete rehabilitation to Leon Trotsky.”

I don’t know about you, Tommy my boy, but off the top of my head I can’t say as I know of anybody who would spend their Summer holiday on a pilgrimage to Trotsky’s house in Mexico City? Well, save for one, that is....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn landslide... on 17:01 - Mar 14 with 2226 viewsacejack3065

he's been a total f**king disgrace to the Labour Party today. I felt physically sick listening to his statement. I hope Seamus Milne is proud of himself, the c**t.
Corbyn landslide... on 17:05 - Mar 14 with 2215 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 16:43 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

Let me give you a laugh, Tom. We all enjoy a good chuckle. Corbyn hasn’t ‘allowed himself to be portrayed’ as anything. He is exactly - exactly - what it says on the tin: mixed fruit and nut! See that moon up there, hear that howlin,’ who do you think it could be?

“That this House in the light of the special conference of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union in one week’s time, and of the judicial rehabilitation of Bukharin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Radek and Pyatakov, demands that the Russian Government goes further and gives complete rehabilitation to Leon Trotsky.”

I don’t know about you, Tommy my boy, but off the top of my head I can’t say as I know of anybody who would spend their Summer holiday on a pilgrimage to Trotsky’s house in Mexico City? Well, save for one, that is....

Very interesting trip that full of history .

🤣

You’ll be on the safe list when he gets in because I like you
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 18:12]

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn landslide... on 17:08 - Mar 14 with 2207 viewssherpajacob

Corbyn landslide... on 15:56 - Mar 14 by felixstowe_jack

whodunit?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn landslide... on 17:10 - Mar 14 with 2202 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn landslide... on 17:01 - Mar 14 by acejack3065

he's been a total f**king disgrace to the Labour Party today. I felt physically sick listening to his statement. I hope Seamus Milne is proud of himself, the c**t.

Are you on this list mush ?

Corbyn landslide... on 17:14 - Mar 14 with 2190 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn landslide... on 16:43 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

A Russian opposed to the ruling party being persecuted half way around the world, could never happen today.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn landslide... on 17:28 - Mar 14 with 2175 viewstrampie

I noticed the Welsh got stuck into May in the house after her speech and she did not address their question.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 18:41 - Mar 14 with 2138 viewsHumpty

Corbyn landslide... on 17:01 - Mar 14 by acejack3065

Agree completely.

I wouldn't have voted for him anway but his performance over the last two days has shown he is completely incapable of leading the country.

F*cking idiot.
Corbyn landslide... on 19:19 - Mar 14 with 2108 viewsEbo

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the tories with the help of the terrorist endorsing DUP have voted to cut free school meals for the poorest and most vulnerable children in England and Wales except..wait for it...Northern Ireland.

Seems like a good day to bury bad news doesn't it.

Is that Corbyn's fault as well?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn landslide... on 19:21 - Mar 14 with 2100 viewstrampie

Corbyn is a right wing English Tory there is no difference between Labour and the Conservatives, they are both bad for Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn landslide... on 19:22 - Mar 14 with 2098 viewsDarran

Corbyn landslide... on 19:19 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the tories with the help of the terrorist endorsing DUP have voted to cut free school meals for the poorest and most vulnerable children in England and Wales except..wait for it...Northern Ireland.

That was yesterday John and completely irrelevant to the disgrace Corbyn today.
It’s a shame you can’t see that,pitiful actually.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn landslide... on 19:25 - Mar 14 with 2095 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 18:41 - Mar 14 by Humpty

Agree completely.

I wouldn't have voted for him anway but his performance over the last two days has shown he is completely incapable of leading the country.

F*cking idiot.

Ironically, the world leader that Corbyn has most resembled today is Trump.

He so hates the 'establishment' that he's prepared to throw our own security services under a bus.

He's a fool and a disgrace, and I don't think he realises quite how out of touch he is with the mood of the country at large. There are many who would not automatically side with May on anything at all who have given her their total support. Including Merkel, Macron, the EU as a whole, Sturgeon, most right minded members of the !abour party, and even, grudgingly, Trump himself.

There are significant rumours swirling that Labour front benchers are going to resign over this. The bloke is utterly incapable of doing anything other than stoking his own overinflated sense of self importance. The opposite of a statesman.
Corbyn landslide... on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 2087 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn landslide... on 19:19 - Mar 14 by Ebo

No Eb, he could exercise no influence at all over that lamentable decision. Where he could have made a positive intervention was over the decades long Islington care home sex abuse saga. On that front he doesn’t share the culpability of Margaret Hodge but he was about as useful as, well, Jeremy Corbyn.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn landslide... on 19:30 - Mar 14 with 2087 viewsDarran

Corbyn landslide... on 19:25 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

Ironically, the world leader that Corbyn has most resembled today is Trump.

He so hates the 'establishment' that he's prepared to throw our own security services under a bus.

He's a fool and a disgrace, and I don't think he realises quite how out of touch he is with the mood of the country at large. There are many who would not automatically side with May on anything at all who have given her their total support. Including Merkel, Macron, the EU as a whole, Sturgeon, most right minded members of the !abour party, and even, grudgingly, Trump himself.

There are significant rumours swirling that Labour front benchers are going to resign over this. The bloke is utterly incapable of doing anything other than stoking his own overinflated sense of self importance. The opposite of a statesman.

I Couldn’t agree more Lisa and the fact some people won’t say anything bad about him however wrong he is also worrying for this country.

Corbyn landslide... on 19:34 - Mar 14 with 2076 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The attack in Salisbury was an appalling act of violence, which we condemn in the strongest terms.

The Russian authorities must be held to account on the basis of the evidence and our response must be both decisive and proportionate.

facebook.com/JeremyCorbynMP…

Corbyn landslide... on 19:36 - Mar 14 with 2067 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn landslide... on 19:30 - Mar 14 by Darran

I Couldn’t agree more Lisa and the fact some people won’t say anything bad about him however wrong he is also worrying for this country.

It's bloody ridiculous. And the irony is that Corbyn is going out of his way to protest against us taking action against the most right wing leader and regime that there could possibly be.

As you know, I have absolutely no time for Sturgeon as a rule, but she has shown exemplary statesmanship. As have the Welsh government. Corbyn is like an angry, badly informed, 14 year old.
Corbyn landslide... on 19:38 - Mar 14 with 2056 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn landslide... on 19:34 - Mar 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

The attack in Salisbury was an appalling act of violence, which we condemn in the strongest terms.

The Russian authorities must be held to account on the basis of the evidence and our response must be both decisive and proportionate.

facebook.com/JeremyCorbynMP…

Parliament is the place to say it not facebook.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn landslide... on 19:39 - Mar 14 with 2054 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 19:22 - Mar 14 by Darran

That was yesterday John and completely irrelevant to the disgrace Corbyn today.
It’s a shame you can’t see that,pitiful actually.

Same day as all this Russian crap erupted.

Why are you saying that he is wrong to say that a full co-operative investigation is needed? May has just jumped straight into a big box of shit head first with little hard evidence. As Loh said on another thread, it is a vipers nest of sheer corruption.

Corbyn landslide... on 19:43 - Mar 14 with 2044 viewsEbo

Corbyn landslide... on 19:36 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

It's bloody ridiculous. And the irony is that Corbyn is going out of his way to protest against us taking action against the most right wing leader and regime that there could possibly be.

As you know, I have absolutely no time for Sturgeon as a rule, but she has shown exemplary statesmanship. As have the Welsh government. Corbyn is like an angry, badly informed, 14 year old.

She (May) is just trying to look strong. Smoke and mirrors. It's her Falklands moment. It saved Thatcher. She is hoping it will distract people from the real chaos, the disaster that is Brexit and the real war on the poor, sick, disabled and anyone in need.

Nothing has been proven yet.

Corbyn landslide... on 19:44 - Mar 14 with 2042 viewsDarran

Corbyn landslide... on 19:39 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Same day as all this Russian crap erupted.

Why are you saying that he is wrong to say that a full co-operative investigation is needed? May has just jumped straight into a big box of shit head first with little hard evidence. As Loh said on another thread, it is a vipers nest of sheer corruption.

Oh leave it there John FFS,he could pull a gun out and shoot May dead across the despatch box and you still wouldn’t see anything wrong with it.

Lisa mentioned it in a post last week by the time the next GE comes around he’ll have driven voters back to the Tories and I’m in the vote Labour just to get the scum out at all costs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024