Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them up the road 21:47 - Mar 7 with 11621 viewsOldjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43321872

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them up the road on 21:51 - Mar 7 with 6929 viewsmonmouth

No promotion this season and I think that’s that for them as the parachutes are gone. I think they will go up though and Tanboy will flog them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Them up the road on 22:01 - Mar 7 with 6852 viewslifelong

Them up the road on 21:51 - Mar 7 by monmouth

No promotion this season and I think that’s that for them as the parachutes are gone. I think they will go up though and Tanboy will flog them.

I think they’ll go up also, be interesting if they don’t though.
Them up the road on 22:01 - Mar 7 with 6851 viewsspiderboy

I can see a time coming when 'there is no club up the road'
Debts etc etc etc...good? or bad?
Them up the road on 22:07 - Mar 7 with 6815 viewsKilkennyjack

Them up the road on 22:01 - Mar 7 by spiderboy

Bad - i think a pompey style collapse would be fine, say 2 decades in league 2. Feck em.

Beware of the Risen People

Them up the road on 22:11 - Mar 7 with 6778 viewsjackjackjackjack

Them up the road on 21:51 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Who would want to buy a club with £100m debt? This is the issue that Sunderland have.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Them up the road on 22:17 - Mar 7 with 6735 viewssainthelens

Dalman says the club are in good shape off the pitch....god help em if they owed a few quid !! Even if they come up, no investment will be made for players.... they are truly fcked. Kinda hoping they make it up, worra fckn embarrassment they'll be.
Them up the road on 22:21 - Mar 7 with 6713 viewslonglostjack

What an absolute shambles of a club. Poor old Tan. He must be regretting the day he ever set eyes on them.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Them up the road on 22:41 - Mar 7 with 6633 viewspencoedjack

Off subject a little bit still Bassey related took 2 Italian work colleagues (1s a Juve fan) to Eli Jenkins down the bay this evening

Fuk me there’s some ugly scruffy fukers in Cardiff.
Login to get fewer ads

Them up the road on 22:59 - Mar 7 with 6575 viewsLoyal

Where's my mate Byron ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Them up the road on 23:06 - Mar 7 with 6547 viewsspiderboy

Them up the road on 22:07 - Mar 7 by Kilkennyjack

Bad - i think a pompey style collapse would be fine, say 2 decades in league 2. Feck em.

Lets push for 3!
They will need a good ten years to clarify that they are in deep doo doo
Them up the road on 23:18 - Mar 7 with 6505 viewsMartyrman57

Dont despair yet ! They still have away games at Villa and Derby and home to Wolves. Fingers crossed.
Them up the road on 23:21 - Mar 7 with 6495 viewsJethroJack

If they go up, that's one relegation spot bagged for next season, with Warnock at the helm & no money for players.
Them up the road on 23:48 - Mar 7 with 6426 viewsmajorraglan

They most certainly have some issues and I can’t profess to knowing a huge amount about what’s gone on up the road, but I think they were in a much worse of a position before Vincent Tan became involved. If they don’t go up this year they may well struggle, but even if they do Vincent Tan could just keep things as they are, take the relegation, clear the debt and then look at rebuilding with the parachute payments, pretty much like Burnley have. Promotion and 1 season in the PL plus parachute payments has to be worth around £200m.
Them up the road on 03:26 - Mar 8 with 6301 viewsDewi1jack

My worry is,
Our debt could well be higher to the Yeehaas, if we (when we finally) go down
And that's supposedly having access to the books and some control/ protection that the Trust SHOULD offer

IF we escape again this year, we really can't keep bouncing around the bottom, otherwise sooner or later we crash and burn too.
Much like Sunderland seem to be doing.
Pompey, Blackburn, Leeds etc etc- many warning stories out there

We need to try and settle for mid table 'obscurity' for a couple of seasons. Get a bit of stability back in the place.

IMHO, we'll only reunite fully as a fanbase if the sellers all decide to fugoff to Marbella

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Them up the road on 07:23 - Mar 8 with 6059 viewsKilkennyjack

Them up the road on 03:26 - Mar 8 by Dewi1jack

My worry is,
And that's supposedly having access to the books and some control/ protection that the Trust SHOULD offer

IF we escape again this year, we really can't keep bouncing around the bottom, otherwise sooner or later we crash and burn too.

We need to try and settle for mid table 'obscurity' for a couple of seasons. Get a bit of stability back in the place.

IMHO, we'll only reunite fully as a fanbase if the sellers all decide to fugoff to Marbella

Hull Tigers are another ...

Beware of the Risen People

Them up the road on 07:37 - Mar 8 with 6023 viewsPrivate_Partz

Them up the road on 22:01 - Mar 7 by spiderboy

I can't. I bet Carwyn has a speech ready just in case....'it is just inconceivable that a Capital City does not have a professional football team'.......before handing out the readies to save them.
It would be Rhoose Airport all over again.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Them up the road on 08:10 - Mar 8 with 5967 viewsProfessor

Them up the road on 07:37 - Mar 8 by Private_Partz

I can't. I bet Carwyn has a speech ready just in case....'it is just inconceivable that a Capital City does not have a professional football team'.......before handing out the readies to save them.

Would that not ban them from competition under FIFA rules over government involvement, or is that just at international level?
Them up the road on 08:15 - Mar 8 with 5940 viewsDr_Winston

Them up the road on 08:10 - Mar 8 by Professor

Would that not ban them from competition under FIFA rules over government involvement, or is that just at international level?

Not as if they're getting much European football now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them up the road on 08:19 - Mar 8 with 5928 viewsProfessor

Them up the road on 08:15 - Mar 8 by Dr_Winston

Not as if they're getting much European football now.

Nor any time soon I hope.
Them up the road on 09:39 - Mar 8 with 5800 viewsBanosswan

Them up the road on 03:26 - Mar 8 by Dewi1jack

My worry is,

We have no debt. The Americans have not loaned significant amounts to us. The 120 they spent was to acquire an asset. If our value goes down, their asset is just worth less.

I think with Cardiff, Tan paid off historic debts and invested to get them to the prem.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Them up the road on 09:50 - Mar 8 with 5778 viewsLeonWasGod

That must be close to another FFP breach? They were transfer embargoed last year with a loss of far less than £21m. And he converted some of the debt to equity last year, which always used to lower the debt ceiling for FFP (although I'm not sure what the FFP rules are for the current season).

Seem to be gambling again, but it may pay off the way they are going.
Them up the road on 10:30 - Mar 8 with 5718 viewspencoedjack

Them up the road on 07:37 - Mar 8 by Private_Partz

I guess it embarrassing enough they are the only capital city in Europe without a team in the top league

Swansea capital of Welsh football
Them up the road on 19:34 - Mar 8 with 5331 viewsbyron

Them up the road on 22:59 - Mar 7 by Loyal

Where's my mate Byron ....

I’m still here buddy, been a long day, few coronas on there way down my neck I’ll be in full flow later....all I think is we are in debt to a bloke who can afford it for once. So I’m not bothered.
All these businessmen that buy clubs now all borrow when they buy, they don’t tend to cough up 100 mill out if their own personal bank accounts to purchase. Most high profile one I can think of being Man Utd, biggest club in the world maybe but the glazers borrowed 800 million to buy the club, thus putt7ng them into debt. Did the hedge funders use there own kids inheritance to buy the world famous Swansea City? Or did they put you into debt. It’s a murky world.

Benny

Them up the road on 19:37 - Mar 8 with 5324 viewslondonlisa2001

Them up the road on 19:34 - Mar 8 by byron

I’m still here buddy, been a long day, few coronas on there way down my neck I’ll be in full flow later....all I think is we are in debt to a bloke who can afford it for once. So I’m not bothered.
All these businessmen that buy clubs now all borrow when they buy, they don’t tend to cough up 100 mill out if their own personal bank accounts to purchase. Most high profile one I can think of being Man Utd, biggest club in the world maybe but the glazers borrowed 800 million to buy the club, thus putt7ng them into debt. Did the hedge funders use there own kids inheritance to buy the world famous Swansea City? Or did they put you into debt. It’s a murky world.

They didn't put us into debt.

It was not a leveraged buy out.

Happy to help.
Them up the road on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 5213 viewsplasjack

If they fail to go up, next season is pretty bad financially, parachute payments gone, falling crowd revenue, player sales inevitable.
But look on the bright side, no welsh derby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024