Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left 10:35 - Mar 13 with 18906 viewsSTID2017

Whilst the PL is the most important, I can't understand why this hasn't sold out yet.
Should be a great game and a piece of modern history
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry ..."
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 10:22 - Mar 15 with 2946 viewsLoyal

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:38 - Mar 15 by byron

Easy now, people are already on about our love in

Admit it, you cant see it ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 11:52 - Mar 15 with 2857 viewswestside

Pearlman has done another wonderfull job marketing this game and flogging tickets then
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:07 - Mar 15 with 2672 viewsfelixstowe_jack

East and West stands pretty much full apart from single seats dotted around the place. South stand about half full.
Around 2,000 seats left unless there is a rush at the ticket office on Friday.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:23 - Mar 15 with 2658 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:07 - Mar 15 by felixstowe_jack

East and West stands pretty much full apart from single seats dotted around the place. South stand about half full.
Around 2,000 seats left unless there is a rush at the ticket office on Friday.

So, you have sold around 13000 tickets for your first fa cup quarter final in 50 years is it?
Wowzers

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:33 - Mar 15 with 2582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 17:23 - Mar 15 by byron

So, you have sold around 13000 tickets for your first fa cup quarter final in 50 years is it?
Wowzers

Yes it is a bit embarrassing. It's aroud the same amount that you normally get for home games.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:39 - Mar 15 with 2570 viewssainthelens

Wowzers

Aye, and should we get to the final and sell 5 k....so fckn what?... All about achievement you Bute.
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 21:02 - Mar 15 with 2448 viewsbyron

Uh....we get more than you dont we? in the championship, playing the same teams we have for what feels like forever. You lot won’t remember it but it’s the league below where you are now, the standard is terrible apparently, yet we will prob average 25k by the close of play.

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:08 - Mar 15 with 2387 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 21:02 - Mar 15 by byron

Uh....we get more than you dont we? in the championship, playing the same teams we have for what feels like forever. You lot won’t remember it but it’s the league below where you are now, the standard is terrible apparently, yet we will prob average 25k by the close of play.

1) Are you aware of that Cardiff and its East Walian catchment have a much larger population than Swansea and its environs?
2) Are you aware that the capacity of the Liberty is near 21000 and has been sold out for virtually every league game for 6 odd years now (barring a few low away fan turn outs)?
3) Are you aware that despite 2 and 3 above, the Swans still have had higher attendance's than Cardiff for most of their games this season?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:27 - Mar 15 with 2348 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:08 - Mar 15 by Chief

1) Are you aware of that Cardiff and its East Walian catchment have a much larger population than Swansea and its environs?
2) Are you aware that the capacity of the Liberty is near 21000 and has been sold out for virtually every league game for 6 odd years now (barring a few low away fan turn outs)?
3) Are you aware that despite 2 and 3 above, the Swans still have had higher attendance's than Cardiff for most of their games this season?

Looking at their attendance's it seems Cardiff have only got passed the 20k barrier in 4 home league matches this season. And that's against teams with massive away followings like Leeds, Villa etc. We have only failed to reach 20k once in the league this season, so stop embarrassing yourself Byron.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:32 - Mar 15 with 2322 viewsbuilthjack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:27 - Mar 15 by Chief

Looking at their attendance's it seems Cardiff have only got passed the 20k barrier in 4 home league matches this season. And that's against teams with massive away followings like Leeds, Villa etc. We have only failed to reach 20k once in the league this season, so stop embarrassing yourself Byron.

They count all season tickets too, even if they dont turn up. So you can always take a few thousand off their official attendances.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:34 - Mar 15 with 2310 viewspencoedjack

Wowzers

I bet if we get to the final there will be no opposition fans in our end

Hundreds of scousers in your end when you lost @ at a Wembley final .... Fact
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:39 - Mar 15 with 2290 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:34 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

Not forgetting that we took 6,000 more to wembley than they did in their play off final

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:41 - Mar 15 with 2283 viewsAl_Bundy

This Byron chap is reeling you all in ...
Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 06:57 - Mar 16 with 2159 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:34 - Mar 15 by pencoedjack

Bollox. The same hundreds that fill the library when they play you apparently.....

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 07:48 - Mar 16 with 2085 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 06:57 - Mar 16 by byron

Bollox. The same hundreds that fill the library when they play you apparently.....

Didn't care to respond to my points then Byron?

Your 3rd most exciting season in everyone's lifetime for the vibrant, land of milk and honey Capitol team and your stadiums way off capacity in the vast majority of your matches. Quite embarrassing that dont you agree Byron?

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:44 - Mar 16 with 2046 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wowzers

They don't teach mathematics in Cardiff do they. Easy sum for you.

Capacity 2100
minus spurs tickets 3000 = 18000
Minus unsold tickets 2000 = 16000

The number of tickets sold is 16,000 not your 13,000

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:53 - Mar 16 with 2023 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:08 - Mar 15 by Chief

1. I am aware of the population, in fact I could bore you to death in it. In a few years Cardiff will have a pop of 400,000 with huge developments going on now. Add penarth, which is part of the city really, Barry and a few other towns and you have a huge population. Reckon only 2% currently go, the rest come from farther away and the valleys etc, and of course our large loyal support in PT and Neath Area.👀😃
You do ok to pull in, what, 15000 home fans regularly as you have last 6 years, considering how small an area you operate in.
Imagine how it would be when the area we live in, wakes up and starts to attend? Bigger than Barca? Lol. But really, we haven’t even tapped in to our market yet.
2. Like I said, well done, but really you should sell 16000 or so home tickets in the PL, partic how well you were doing until of late, before the hedge fund took over.
3. Just about, after some of our most turbulent years. If we go up I reckon we will have a 25k average. Mainly home fans bar 2 big away supports, which you get every week.
4. Sold out the fa cup quarter final yet? 😂👌😎

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:58 - Mar 16 with 2013 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 07:48 - Mar 16 by Chief

Didn't care to respond to my points then Byron?

Your 3rd most exciting season in everyone's lifetime for the vibrant, land of milk and honey Capitol team and your stadiums way off capacity in the vast majority of your matches. Quite embarrassing that dont you agree Byron?

Yeah I do. But like I’ve said many times on here. Football isn’t that important to most of the pop,
I know plenty who stopped going during rebrand and slades anti football. I don’t think we are a big club, just a club who can pull a big crowd now and then. Sustained success might well change that, but we have never had it, so well have to see.

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:17 - Mar 16 with 1985 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We pull in 19,000 fans for our PL games the away allocation is only 2000. On occasions when the away team do not sell their allocation and return the tickets in time we sell 19,500.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:26 - Mar 16 with 1971 viewsLoyal

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:53 - Mar 16 by byron

1. I am aware of the population, in fact I could bore you to death in it. In a few years Cardiff will have a pop of 400,000 with huge developments going on now. Add penarth, which is part of the city really, Barry and a few other towns and you have a huge population. Reckon only 2% currently go, the rest come from farther away and the valleys etc, and of course our large loyal support in PT and Neath Area.👀😃
You do ok to pull in, what, 15000 home fans regularly as you have last 6 years, considering how small an area you operate in.
Imagine how it would be when the area we live in, wakes up and starts to attend? Bigger than Barca? Lol. But really, we haven’t even tapped in to our market yet.
2. Like I said, well done, but really you should sell 16000 or so home tickets in the PL, partic how well you were doing until of late, before the hedge fund took over.
3. Just about, after some of our most turbulent years. If we go up I reckon we will have a 25k average. Mainly home fans bar 2 big away supports, which you get every week.

Is your cock bigggggggggger now ?
You have to accept that Swansea have a far bigger following in Wales and globally then you could ever wish for.
In fact I would go further and cite the countries that make up the UK as well.
Easily.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:28 - Mar 16 with 1970 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:53 - Mar 16 by byron

1.Well its 17k plus every home but I take your point, and I agree its not bad, could do better with expansion&less English team fans in South Wales of which you have an infestation of too.
2. Yes we have been and continue to do so.
3. We sell a max of around 3k to away fans for league games which is actually usually a lot less and then sold to Swans instead. Unlike yourselves we dont have vast swathes of our stadium empty to be able to pass onto the bigger following opponents.
4. I dont know, its not far off, I'll be there supporting my team. You should try it sometime.

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:38 - Mar 16 with 1948 viewsChief

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 08:58 - Mar 16 by byron

Yeah I do. But like I’ve said many times on here. Football isn’t that important to most of the pop,
I know plenty who stopped going during rebrand and slades anti football. I don’t think we are a big club, just a club who can pull a big crowd now and then. Sustained success might well change that, but we have never had it, so well have to see.

Interesting to see that agree that Cardiff's support is poor pound for pound and that you admit they aren't a big club. You've also said we do ok for the size our population.

So that begs the question....

What point are you trying to prove with your posts on here??

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:07 - Mar 16 with 1741 viewsbyron

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 09:38 - Mar 16 by Chief

Interesting to see that agree that Cardiff's support is poor pound for pound and that you admit they aren't a big club. You've also said we do ok for the size our population.

So that begs the question....

What point are you trying to prove with your posts on here??

I’ve been led to believe by some jack colleagues that you had thousands just wait8ng to be able to get a glimpse of the star studded team, yet a big game is upon us, noth8ng to do with the premier league and you are struggerling to sell out, which just seems a little odd. I mean we sold almost 30,000 home tickets for a meaningless round 4 game was it? I would have thought a club of your stature could muster at least half that. I always thought we were similar sized. Are we?

Benny

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:11 - Mar 16 with 1734 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:07 - Mar 16 by byron

I’ve been led to believe by some jack colleagues that you had thousands just wait8ng to be able to get a glimpse of the star studded team, yet a big game is upon us, noth8ng to do with the premier league and you are struggerling to sell out, which just seems a little odd. I mean we sold almost 30,000 home tickets for a meaningless round 4 game was it? I would have thought a club of your stature could muster at least half that. I always thought we were similar sized. Are we?

We’ve been playing these teams twice a season for the past seven years.

Unlike you, it’s not a novelty for us to play a big Premier League team. It’s our bread and butter.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 18:16 - Mar 16 with 1727 viewsmonmouth

Still Plenty of Spurs Tickets Left on 22:41 - Mar 15 by Al_Bundy

This Byron chap is reeling you all in ...

Definitely one of ours on a WUM I reckon

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024