Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? 21:57 - Mar 18 with 10458 viewsBrynCartwright

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:01 - Mar 18 with 2686 viewsLohengrin

I like mine with a kiss...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:01 - Mar 18 with 2683 viewsjack2jack

Inane answer no 1 With a full English, scrambled.
On their own, poached on toast.
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:01 - Mar 18 with 2680 viewsHighjack

Usually from a chicken.

But not always.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:03 - Mar 18 with 2663 viewsCooperman

Fried and accompanied by a sausage.

Do you like sausages?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:06 - Mar 18 with 2656 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poached is the king of eggs.

Poll: Tory leader

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:08 - Mar 18 with 2648 viewsAguycalledJack

If with the full breakfast then fried.

If just on toast scrambled.
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:09 - Mar 18 with 2647 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Where's the 'I don't eat eggs for breakfast' option?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:12 - Mar 18 with 2635 viewscmajack

I don't like eggs.
Login to get fewer ads

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 2629 viewsLohengrin

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:06 - Mar 18 by exiledclaseboy

Poached is the king of eggs.

I think you’ll find that’s Faberge.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:34 - Mar 18 with 2602 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Where's Carl?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 22:40 - Mar 18 with 2583 viewsHCMC

How do you like your breakfast eggs?

By fook you are a boring prick. Get a life.
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:16 - Mar 19 with 2525 viewsHighjack

Oh hang on, we're all herbivores so eggs are deadly for us.

Forgot bout that.

No eggs people.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:26 - Mar 19 with 2515 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:16 - Mar 19 by Highjack

Oh hang on, we're all herbivores so eggs are deadly for us.

Forgot bout that.

No eggs people.

Not deadly no, but fairly bad for the human body which of course could lead to death via it's effect on the body contributing to such killers as cardiovascular disease.

The yolk of an egg is one of the largest concentrations of cholesterol you can have. Luckily that cholesterol doesn't have as much effect on the blood stream as trans fats and sat fats found in animals which contributes to one of the largest health epidemics of our time. But it is good for business so shhhh don't say it too loudly, there are companies doing their very best to keep profiting from your sickness.

Flippant remarks doesn't change science no matter how hard you try, but it may make you feel better about your own unnatural eating habits
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 6:25]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:27 - Mar 19 with 2516 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:26 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

Not deadly no, but fairly bad for the human body which of course could lead to death via it's effect on the body contributing to such killers as cardiovascular disease.

The yolk of an egg is one of the largest concentrations of cholesterol you can have. Luckily that cholesterol doesn't have as much effect on the blood stream as trans fats and sat fats found in animals which contributes to one of the largest health epidemics of our time. But it is good for business so shhhh don't say it too loudly, there are companies doing their very best to keep profiting from your sickness.

Flippant remarks doesn't change science no matter how hard you try, but it may make you feel better about your own unnatural eating habits

How was it flippant?

I was warning people of the dangers of eating eggs. People are literally risking their lives every time they eat breakfast.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:31 - Mar 19 with 2508 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:27 - Mar 19 by Highjack

How was it flippant?

I was warning people of the dangers of eating eggs. People are literally risking their lives every time they eat breakfast.

Because you are clearly of the opposite stance to science and common sense on the subject judging from your past contributions to similar subject matter.

I hope you have turned the corner then.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:42 - Mar 19 with 2503 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:31 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

Because you are clearly of the opposite stance to science and common sense on the subject judging from your past contributions to similar subject matter.

I hope you have turned the corner then.

I just graze the grass in the garden these days.

Apart from an incident resulting in the accidental ingestion of cat shit, a crippling lack of vitamin B-12 and my bones snapping underneath me from a lack of calcium I am feeling around 4000% better.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:52 - Mar 19 with 2493 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:42 - Mar 19 by Highjack

I just graze the grass in the garden these days.

Apart from an incident resulting in the accidental ingestion of cat shit, a crippling lack of vitamin B-12 and my bones snapping underneath me from a lack of calcium I am feeling around 4000% better.

No need to do that HJ.

I had a lovely burrito for lunch.

Calcium is massively concentrated in leafy greens. A calcium which is suited to human absorption.

I would imagine the brittle bones you are experiencing is coming from your past consumption of dairy.

Unfortunately due to company and government collaboration you are taught as youths that animal milk will make your bones strong - unfortunately as science tends to do, it proved these claims false and in fact saw a direct link to hip fracture in females.

Dairy has little to no affect on positive bone health and actually leaches your calcium from your bones (makes your bones weaker) which is then passed in urine - calcium from plant based foods does not do this. Funny that, almost as if the human body is telling you to eat plant based nutrients as they are actually compatible for us....

As for B12, B12.is found in bacteria found in soil. You would probably have the highest concentration of B12 in the human race right now if you graze grass. B12 is artificiality injected into animals as their food is sanitised pellets and completely devoid of B12 (dirt essentially).

Grass fed animals have B12 but that is because they eat grass, so if you eat meat to get B12 all you are doing is filtering that vitamin through a rotting corpse. You could just go straight to the source and eat what you are supposed to.

There really is not a single sensible argument HJ. But I will enjoy you thinking of one. Scratch the surface HJ and all will become apparent and your life will be changed to the better.

Science has done all the donkey work for you. So you just need to find the bits that aren't readily available due to the affect they would have on billion dollar empires.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 4:16]

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 04:26 - Mar 19 with 2468 viewsHighjack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:52 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

No need to do that HJ.

I had a lovely burrito for lunch.

Calcium is massively concentrated in leafy greens. A calcium which is suited to human absorption.

I would imagine the brittle bones you are experiencing is coming from your past consumption of dairy.

Unfortunately due to company and government collaboration you are taught as youths that animal milk will make your bones strong - unfortunately as science tends to do, it proved these claims false and in fact saw a direct link to hip fracture in females.

Dairy has little to no affect on positive bone health and actually leaches your calcium from your bones (makes your bones weaker) which is then passed in urine - calcium from plant based foods does not do this. Funny that, almost as if the human body is telling you to eat plant based nutrients as they are actually compatible for us....

As for B12, B12.is found in bacteria found in soil. You would probably have the highest concentration of B12 in the human race right now if you graze grass. B12 is artificiality injected into animals as their food is sanitised pellets and completely devoid of B12 (dirt essentially).

Grass fed animals have B12 but that is because they eat grass, so if you eat meat to get B12 all you are doing is filtering that vitamin through a rotting corpse. You could just go straight to the source and eat what you are supposed to.

There really is not a single sensible argument HJ. But I will enjoy you thinking of one. Scratch the surface HJ and all will become apparent and your life will be changed to the better.

Science has done all the donkey work for you. So you just need to find the bits that aren't readily available due to the affect they would have on billion dollar empires.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 4:16]

You ate a little donkey for lunch?

You're a fraud!

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 04:33 - Mar 19 with 2463 viewsE20Jack

I am sure there was no donkey. A lot of beans, rice, tomato, spicy sauces, peppers. It was a delight.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 06:39 - Mar 19 with 2422 viewsMrSwerve

Fertilised

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 07:47 - Mar 19 with 2382 viewsDrGonzo

I have 2 or 3 a day. The best food a human can eat.
Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 07:57 - Mar 19 with 2372 viewsE20Jack

As is lard and coal...

Apparently.

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 08:15 - Mar 19 with 2359 viewswaynekerr55

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 03:26 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

There is a growing body of research that is beginning to explode the fat is bad myth. We don't eat enough fat, excess carbs is what's killing us. Look at the explosion of obsesity and related diseases since the rise of "low fat" produce

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 08:17 - Mar 19 with 2355 viewswaynekerr55

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 04:33 - Mar 19 by E20Jack

I am sure there was no donkey. A lot of beans, rice, tomato, spicy sauces, peppers. It was a delight.

I have a vision of a Mexican breakfast after that post, although it does involve two eggs on top 🙈🤦

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 08:22 - Mar 19 with 2347 viewsE20Jack

Inane Poll No1: How do you prefer your breakfast eggs? on 08:15 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

There is a growing body of research that is beginning to explode the fat is bad myth. We don't eat enough fat, excess carbs is what's killing us. Look at the explosion of obsesity and related diseases since the rise of "low fat" produce

It is not a myth in the slightest. "Fat" is too generic a term to say it is good or bad, there are many types of fats and many are essential to human health. That isn't the debate.

The world health organisation has now said the amount of saturated fat (essentially animal products) that should be in a human's diet should be limited to as little as possible, the amount of trans fats should be almost none.

There is a reason for that. It is not our natural food source.

You don't see many lions clutching at their chests having a build up of plaque in their arteries from excess sat and trans fat consumption.

You also don't get tortoises keeling over and dying from excess green consumption.

If it is your natural food source then it is very unlikely to kill you no matter how much you eat of it. That form-fitting all species. Yet it only seems to be humans that are intent on causing their own dierty epidemics through financial greed and convenience.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 8:25]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024