Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well said Jeremy Corbyn 13:22 - Apr 4 with 5673 viewsDarran

Boris Johnson does have some serious questions to answer.
The prick should be sacked.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:39 - Apr 4 with 2972 viewspostman

well said corbyn you must be joking he and his sidekick McDonald must be the biggest clowns and so called do gooders that has ever represented us get shot of them they are all self
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:39 - Apr 4 with 2971 viewslondonlisa2001

He does indeed. His usual lack of care has led to this insane conspiracy theory stuff with Russia and undermines what is actually happening.

She'll struggle to sack him though. Imagine the damage he'll do from the newspapers he'll instantly be writing opinion pieces for.

He's an absolute disgrace.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:41 - Apr 4 with 2965 viewsDarran

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:39 - Apr 4 by postman

well said corbyn you must be joking he and his sidekick McDonald must be the biggest clowns and so called do gooders that has ever represented us get shot of them they are all self

Ronald?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:53 - Apr 4 with 2951 viewsDafyddHuw

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:39 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

He does indeed. His usual lack of care has led to this insane conspiracy theory stuff with Russia and undermines what is actually happening.

She'll struggle to sack him though. Imagine the damage he'll do from the newspapers he'll instantly be writing opinion pieces for.

He's just a bumbling posh boy with absolutely no concept of how ordinary working class families exist.
Just how does an upbringing of Eton and Oxford prepare you to vote on legislation like Universal Benefit? And it's thanks to him that that woman in Iran is now serving a far longer sentence than if he hadn't stuck his oar in. He's about as diplomatic as John Terry's dad.

He should never have been appointed in the first place. Now the Maybot is running scared of getting rid.
If it wasn't so tragic it would be farcical.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:56 - Apr 4 with 2941 viewssherpajacob

At times, it looks like Boris is doing his very best to get himself sacked.

I wonder why?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:57 - Apr 4 with 2937 viewsexiledclaseboy

She can’t sack him. She can’t even move him sideways. She’s completely powerless to do anything with her cabinet as the last “reshuffle” proved beyond any doubt. We aren’t being governed.

Poll: Tory leader

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:06 - Apr 4 with 2914 viewsHighjack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:56 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

At times, it looks like Boris is doing his very best to get himself sacked.

I wonder why?

He wants to join his father and sister in I’m a celebrity get me out of here?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:21 - Apr 4 with 2892 viewsLohengrin

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:53 - Apr 4 by DafyddHuw

He's just a bumbling posh boy with absolutely no concept of how ordinary working class families exist.
Just how does an upbringing of Eton and Oxford prepare you to vote on legislation like Universal Benefit? And it's thanks to him that that woman in Iran is now serving a far longer sentence than if he hadn't stuck his oar in. He's about as diplomatic as John Terry's dad.

He should never have been appointed in the first place. Now the Maybot is running scared of getting rid.

”Just how does an upbringing of Eton and Oxford prepare you to vote on legislation like Universal Benefit?

Are you asking an open question there or advocating some sort of participatory interdiction in the legislative process based on background and/or bank balance?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:29 - Apr 4 with 2878 viewsGowerjack

What is actually happening though?

I'm struggling with this one.

If the Ruskies wanted thier former operative and his daughter dead why not have them stabbed or shot?

Why go to all the bother of using an easily identifiable nerve gas? It's almost as if someone wanted to create as much fuss as possible , but who and why?

Oh and by the way Boris is a dangerous twàt but nowhere near as stupid as he'd have you believe and the Maybot is powerless to do anything about him.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 15:08 - Apr 4 with 2837 viewslondonlisa2001

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 14:29 - Apr 4 by Gowerjack

What is actually happening though?

I'm struggling with this one.

If the Ruskies wanted thier former operative and his daughter dead why not have them stabbed or shot?

Why go to all the bother of using an easily identifiable nerve gas? It's almost as if someone wanted to create as much fuss as possible , but who and why?

Oh and by the way Boris is a dangerous twàt but nowhere near as stupid as he'd have you believe and the Maybot is powerless to do anything about him.

Once you accept that Russia's main thought is causing mayhem and discord it all makes perfect sense. They are doing it all over the world at the moment.

Boris isn't stupid as such, but he is lazy and normally doesn't have a clue what is going on as he refuses to do the work to get properly briefed. The problem is actually that he's not as bright as he'd have you believe.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 15:09]
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:02 - Apr 4 with 2766 viewswestwalesed

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 15:08 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

Once you accept that Russia's main thought is causing mayhem and discord it all makes perfect sense. They are doing it all over the world at the moment.

Boris isn't stupid as such, but he is lazy and normally doesn't have a clue what is going on as he refuses to do the work to get properly briefed. The problem is actually that he's not as bright as he'd have you believe.

He's not stupid in the slightest, he is actually incredibly intelligent.

However, I would say his off the cuff style is not suited to high office. I've always been a big fan of his - despite the pathetic jobes about his background/education - he's one of few people in Politics who has a common touch.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:35 - Apr 4 with 2729 viewsGowerjack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:02 - Apr 4 by westwalesed

However, I would say his off the cuff style is not suited to high office. I've always been a big fan of his - despite the pathetic jobes about his background/education - he's one of few people in Politics who has a common touch.

That's an interesting viewpoint.

Have you any examples of this so called common touch please.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:38 - Apr 4 with 2712 viewssherpajacob

" Russia's main thought is causing mayhem and discord "

The UK government were doing very well in that respect without any help from the Russians.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:51 - Apr 4 with 2692 viewsHumpty

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:35 - Apr 4 by Gowerjack

That's an interesting viewpoint.

Have you any examples of this so called common touch please.

He often used to interact with the lower classes during his Bullingdon Club days.

It mainly involved throwing food at waiters but at least he made the effort.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 17:48 - Apr 4 with 2647 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:51 - Apr 4 by Humpty

He often used to interact with the lower classes during his Bullingdon Club days.

It mainly involved throwing food at waiters but at least he made the effort.

He used to give his driver a £10 tip at Xmas

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 18:50 - Apr 4 with 2602 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not sure if getting into a fight with Boris before the findings from the OPCW is very wise, this could come back to bite him, 28 countries have backed the UK can they all be wrong?
It will be an interesting week.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 19:12 - Apr 4 with 2572 viewslondonlisa2001

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 16:02 - Apr 4 by westwalesed

Boris has a common touch in the same way as Jacob Rees Mogg has a souped up Ford Cortina that he drives to Aldi every Saturday morning while wearing a shell suit.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 19:14 - Apr 4 with 2565 viewslondonlisa2001

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 18:50 - Apr 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

Not sure if getting into a fight with Boris before the findings from the OPCW is very wise, this could come back to bite him, 28 countries have backed the UK can they all be wrong?
It will be an interesting week.

I don't believe they are wrong, but that doesn't mean to say he doesn't have questions to answer as he obviously spoke out of turn as is his wont.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 19:22 - Apr 4 with 2549 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 19:14 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

I don't believe they are wrong, but that doesn't mean to say he doesn't have questions to answer as he obviously spoke out of turn as is his wont.

Agreed, by getting involved at this stage JC could find himself looking out of line with the findings with Boris saying I told you do.
OPCW have rejected Ruskies request to be involved in their investigation. Ruskies escalate to UN......a bit more to go here.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 19:32 - Apr 4 with 2533 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s not funny really

But you know

😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 19:35 - Apr 4 with 2518 viewsKerouac

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:53 - Apr 4 by DafyddHuw

The problem you have got there with your reasoning for Boris Johnson's unfitness for office is that you have just ruled out 90% + of the current Labour Party from being fit to pass legislation.

Just about every "working class" relative and friend of mine would instinctively make it much harder for people to claim benefits (if they were to sit in your government).

Ask around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 22:44 - Apr 4 with 2427 viewsbiggar

Oh come on. Yes they are causing discord but don’t you think we have done (and still are) exactly the same?!

Our antics in other countries are absolutely appalling yet people just cannot seem to accept this.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 23:19 - Apr 4 with 2381 viewslondonlisa2001

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 22:44 - Apr 4 by biggar

Oh come on. Yes they are causing discord but don’t you think we have done (and still are) exactly the same?!

Our antics in other countries are absolutely appalling yet people just cannot seem to accept this.

I don't disagree. But one doesnt't preclude the other. Every country does it if and when it suits.
Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 23:43 - Apr 4 with 2362 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:39 - Apr 4 by postman

Have you ever thought about a career in journalism?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 00:07 - Apr 5 with 2343 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well said Jeremy Corbyn on 13:41 - Apr 4 by Darran

Ronald?

Hello flip flop

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024