Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players 18:18 - Apr 22 with 12248 viewsmagicdaps10

Never expected much today but that performance is disgusting. No desire and no heart.

Note to yourselves, regardless too what you think, we are still very much in with a chance of going down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:40 - Apr 22 with 2427 viewsDippy

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:20 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Lack of effort? Looking at you I can clearly tell you've never kicked a ball in your life, just like the fat Neath Jack.

They couldn't get close to them. Man City were in party mood and there's a huge difference in finances.

Thats the real crime here. That and the inevitable Swansea kunts turning on their own team.

Yeah.. 6 yard box tap ins can not be questioned! Stupid fouls in the penalty area can not be questioned.

In football terms.. it's like taking a shit, and you don't wipe your a*se.

Except you don't get paid millions for making these type of errors.

Poll: Cooper Out

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:40 - Apr 22 with 2429 viewsunion_jack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:24 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

Hysteria sets in on Planet Swans

Hysteria sets in on <insert team> forum.

We're no different to any other team anywhere in the country, or beyond even.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 2400 viewsCopaMundial

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:28 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

No. The only thing that is a million miles away is Man City.

That Man City is planets away from the ones we lost to in the last minute twice.

I bow to your greater knowledge, for somebody who thinks he's a student of the game then maybe you'd like to tell me where we've improved since that first game.
Yes , the Man City squad has changed since our debut game but we should never be in the position we are today , several seasons on, millions spent and wasted , no game plan , no discernable style of play and hardly a player in the current squad that is any better than the team that played in that opening game,
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:55 - Apr 22 with 2356 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:46 - Apr 22 by CopaMundial

I bow to your greater knowledge, for somebody who thinks he's a student of the game then maybe you'd like to tell me where we've improved since that first game.
Yes , the Man City squad has changed since our debut game but we should never be in the position we are today , several seasons on, millions spent and wasted , no game plan , no discernable style of play and hardly a player in the current squad that is any better than the team that played in that opening game,

As much as Man City have improved, we have got worse.

Luckily for us, there are other teams who have got just as bad or worse.

Im not the type to stick my head in the sand and ignore the obvious. There is no discussing that City are a fantastic team but we showed far too much respect and totally lacked steel and fight.

Losing 5-0 is embarrassing but if you go out and give 100% then you can walk off the pitch knowing that, today there were not many in a black shirt who could do that.

Praise is earned and to give it cheaply is a bad trait. Encouragement is a great weapon if given in the right situation and at the correct time.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:58 - Apr 22 with 2336 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:46 - Apr 22 by CopaMundial

Well this is an easy one. And this is what the EPL does to you. You can only ride the momentum wave for so long, the hardy players that get you up only have certain timespan's.

Before long you lose players, either to age or inability or your better ones get pinched off you. This is an unforgiving league and what we've done in surviving 7 seasons and counting is nothing short of a footballing miracle.

Bournemouth will struggle soon, Stoke who were as established a side in this league as any are probably going through the floor. Southampton - a model club to many, well they're drinking in the last chance saloon as well. How long will Watford's model of sacking managers work - actually that tactic may just keep them in the league. Any team in the bottom 12 can go down in any season.

This is how difficult it is. It's basically stupid to think an EPL team from 8 down will continually evolve. Are you stupid?

There's blueprints we can follow. Other teams, in fact, have copied ours. A good manager is half the battle, but then the better they are the quicker they leave.

One thing we know for sure, above all the if's, but's and maybe's, above all the slagging off and entitlement and above pretty thick questions like yours.

SCFC has survived 7 seasons in this league. There will be people who claim responsibility for that. They deserve a medal, or a statue, or at the very least your respect.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:59 - Apr 22 with 2331 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:55 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

As much as Man City have improved, we have got worse.

Luckily for us, there are other teams who have got just as bad or worse.

Im not the type to stick my head in the sand and ignore the obvious. There is no discussing that City are a fantastic team but we showed far too much respect and totally lacked steel and fight.

Losing 5-0 is embarrassing but if you go out and give 100% then you can walk off the pitch knowing that, today there were not many in a black shirt who could do that.

Praise is earned and to give it cheaply is a bad trait. Encouragement is a great weapon if given in the right situation and at the correct time.

Talking of thick as shit - along comes Magic Flaps

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:02 - Apr 22 with 2316 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:59 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Talking of thick as shit - along comes Magic Flaps

So much I could say but I am old enough to know that name calling is a sign of a bully/fool.

You keep up your superb attitude to your fellow human being

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:05 - Apr 22 with 2301 viewsBobby_Fischer

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:02 - Apr 22 by magicdaps10

So much I could say but I am old enough to know that name calling is a sign of a bully/fool.

You keep up your superb attitude to your fellow human being

You were better under your old username.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Login to get fewer ads

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:07 - Apr 22 with 2295 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:05 - Apr 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Dont start now

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:08 - Apr 22 with 2287 viewsCopaMundial

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:58 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Well this is an easy one. And this is what the EPL does to you. You can only ride the momentum wave for so long, the hardy players that get you up only have certain timespan's.

Before long you lose players, either to age or inability or your better ones get pinched off you. This is an unforgiving league and what we've done in surviving 7 seasons and counting is nothing short of a footballing miracle.

Bournemouth will struggle soon, Stoke who were as established a side in this league as any are probably going through the floor. Southampton - a model club to many, well they're drinking in the last chance saloon as well. How long will Watford's model of sacking managers work - actually that tactic may just keep them in the league. Any team in the bottom 12 can go down in any season.

This is how difficult it is. It's basically stupid to think an EPL team from 8 down will continually evolve. Are you stupid?

There's blueprints we can follow. Other teams, in fact, have copied ours. A good manager is half the battle, but then the better they are the quicker they leave.

One thing we know for sure, above all the if's, but's and maybe's, above all the slagging off and entitlement and above pretty thick questions like yours.

SCFC has survived 7 seasons in this league. There will be people who claim responsibility for that. They deserve a medal, or a statue, or at the very least your respect.

Am I Stupid maybe , have you asked yourself the same question ?
We can't string two passes together , we can't track opposition players , we stand around picking our arses while our opponents are first to a penalty rebound , we can't cross a ball when we are unopposed in acres of space , yeah I'm really stupid.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 2280 viewsBobby_Fischer

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:05 - Apr 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Im in a devious mood :

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 2280 viewsjackal

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 18:28 - Apr 22 by awayjack

Yup. Our only booking was for diving. City have outplayed better teams than us but that was gutless. Their ladies team would've outmuscled our midifield today.

We had a midfield??
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:10 - Apr 22 with 2268 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:08 - Apr 22 by CopaMundial

We can't string two passes together , we can't track opposition players , we stand around picking our arses while our opponents are first to a penalty rebound , we can't cross a ball when we are unopposed in acres of space , yeah I'm really stupid.

I'd say that's a given mate.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:15 - Apr 22 with 2246 viewssainthelens

Lack of effort? Looking at you I can clearly tell you've never kicked a ball in your life, just like the fat Neath Jack.

They couldn't get close to them. Man City were in party mood and there's a huge difference in finances.

Thats the real crime here. That and the inevitable Swansea kunts turning on their own team.

Agree with you.... for once.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:17 - Apr 22 with 2226 viewsthornabyswan

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:15 - Apr 22 by sainthelens

Seconded need to have a right go at Chelsea though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:18 - Apr 22 with 2210 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:15 - Apr 22 by sainthelens

Cheers mucker 👍

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:30 - Apr 22 with 2150 viewsbyron

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:24 - Apr 22 by Fireboy2

This

Ridiculous. How some of you flip so quick is incredible. The bloke saved you this season. Call yourself fans?

Benny

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:44 - Apr 22 with 2112 viewsCroftyjack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:08 - Apr 22 by CopaMundial

exactly...his comments are very immature and at a guess hes under 30.
Its not bout constant progress..most the comments here are about the fundamental basics of football.
Progression don't always mean you finish higher but we have spent a lot on players in the last 3 years but have got worse.
If you don't think players that cost 10m+ should be able to do the basics right and ability aside any player can give 100% commitment that is all we ask.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:51 - Apr 22 with 2089 viewsswan65split

Citeh were so good , it was their Day to celebrate , so to make it good we even gave them 2 goals. poor effort sorry lads.

need to up the stakes as that performance is only going to fire up the chasing pack.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 21:21 - Apr 22 with 2032 viewsdameedna

Beating Some teams has been a big surprise.

This game was unfortunately not one of them.

Most teams are more like Everton.

Chelsea though are a lot better.

As long as the teams around us continue their pattern we should survive.

Relegation has been on the cards all season. For us and ten other teams.

Nothing to be ashamed of but hopefully next year we will get 6 points more than what we have now.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 04:35 - Apr 23 with 1881 viewsKilkennyjack

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:27 - Apr 22 by Darran

He’s still right though.

😂

Beware of the Risen People

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 05:33 - Apr 23 with 1863 viewsicecoldjack

I think your stalking the wrong bloke on facebook mate, i'm in great shape , unlike some of our players .

You may be happy with a lack of effort but for most it's a minimum requirement when being on 50 k a week in a relegation battle.

Ask Wigan how they managed a decent effort against these Man city players, then come back and try and reason away your nonsense once again.

The real crime is the fact after almost 12 months you still talking utter b@llocks on a daily basis !
Slow down fella, talking nonsense every day will burn you out.
Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 07:21 - Apr 23 with 1797 viewsBobby_Fischer

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 20:18 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

Cheers mucker 👍

Forgive Fireboy, he started watchching 2 years ago.

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:21 - Apr 23 with 1701 viewsTheResurrection

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 05:33 - Apr 23 by icecoldjack

I think your stalking the wrong bloke on facebook mate, i'm in great shape , unlike some of our players .

You may be happy with a lack of effort but for most it's a minimum requirement when being on 50 k a week in a relegation battle.

Ask Wigan how they managed a decent effort against these Man city players, then come back and try and reason away your nonsense once again.

The real crime is the fact after almost 12 months you still talking utter b@llocks on a daily basis !
Slow down fella, talking nonsense every day will burn you out.

More bollocks from someone that's never kicked a ball and it is you Anthony.

Wigan, FFS, are you honestly using them in this pathetic argument, like they are somehow masters of Man City. Like they are a team that holds the key to beating them.

If you can't work out why they won then there's literally no hope for you.

Wigan 😂😂😂😂

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 08:27 - Apr 23 with 1686 viewsSTID2017

Hang your heads in shame Swansea players on 19:28 - Apr 22 by TheResurrection

No. The only thing that is a million miles away is Man City.

That Man City is planets away from the ones we lost to in the last minute twice.

Yes Man City were brilliant, blah, blah, blah.
Since when did we become nodding dogs to our supposed betters in this division ?
Over yhe past seven seasons in league and cups the only reason we have won or got results at places like Old Trafford, The Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Anfield, as well as winning or drawing at home against the the likes of Man City, Man Utd., Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea has been by not showing them total respect (whatever nonsense managers talk about that) and going out with some sort of a game plan.
Yesterday we had no game plan, no ambition, no guts.
Carlos has done well so far, but if we go into the next four games with anywhere near the same attitude we will be relegated.
Southampton recently took the game to a Chelsea side who are much better than them. In the end they lost, but at least they tried.
Unless we show more ambition and guts over the next four games we will not get a single point, and we will get leap frogged by Saints and Stoke.
Open your eyes Chris.
Your darling HJ and the Yanks are taking us down the road to oblivion with a lack of a coherent recruitment structure.
Stay up or go down, we'll need a fleet of taxis for those who should be leaving at the end of this season.
Also hope there's one for HJ

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024