Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... 14:45 - Apr 23 with 7432 viewsSwanseaman

There are plenty of positives that we still have and that could see us survive this season. The main one being that playing at home, and when Carlos has belief that we can win, we can play excellent are very capable of getting results.

We have 2 games left against teams in the relegation zone, both are 6 pointers, and these games should see Carlos more up for it and setting up with belief. If Carlos is up for it and on form, this is reflected in the players. By letting them get at the other team more and attack, keep possession and prevent the other team from getting many chances, this is when we are at our best.

The positives from the Man City game yesterday were that the lack of effort could be seen as: the players were saving themselves for the next more winnable games to come. No one got injured, and today we actually haven't got that much of a roasting from the media at all. It's mostly praising Man City. We were expected to lose, so no big thing has been made of it.

Although the players have had a roasting on social media from their own supporters, I personally do not blame them for how they played yesterday. It was Carlos who had them to play these doomed tactics, and if anything, their lack of motivation showed that they would have preferred to play a different way, to be given a chance of competing. When Carlos sets them up differently, lets them get at teams more, they will probably be a lot happier and motivated for it.

And our run in is easier than the other clubs around us so this is another positive.

The negatives are: the way we were set up to play yesterday, all the negative training involved with these types of tactics, this could have a bad effect on the players confidence. If the players are starting to not agree/not want to be playing these negative tactics, it could start to lower their respect for Carlos. If Carlos is going into certain games with low belief and low confidence, that's the last thing the players want, they need high belief and high confidence at this time.

Another negative could be that Carlos may decide to give Chelsea too much respect at the Liberty and they will be given an easy win. I just hope we don't play this negative way of playing again.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:47]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 15:11 - Apr 23 with 4323 viewsDarran

Great thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 15:14 - Apr 23 with 4317 viewsicecoldjack

The positives are that even though it's probably the worst Swans team since being promoted we are still in with a chance of staying in the league despite extremely poor recruitment .

The negative is that every year we creep closer and closer to the trap door and a quick look in Sunderlands direction tells us that even huge clubs can't cope with bad signings on long contracts.

If we stay up this season how many here think we will move forward and progress ?
or will we stay the same and once again copy and paste the last 3 seasons ?
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 17:16 - Apr 23 with 4229 viewsnantywatcher

I do not think we had one player in that squad who believed in the tactics and the set up for the Man City game. And as far as "no effort" I bet every one of them is knackered running around trying to close down space. The ball was something that no-one wanted - it was like pass the parcel at a kid's party. The Ayew brothers spent most of the match in our final third, the midfield had no options because their job on the day was to intercept the ball rather than distribute it. Carlos got his tactics and selection wrong - he now has four games to get at least a couple of them right
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 17:41 - Apr 23 with 4195 viewsAl_Bundy

Positives - there are worse teams than us in the league. Turned around our form to try and stay up.

Negatives - squad worse year on year. A Sunderland in the making
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 19:59 - Apr 23 with 4077 viewsthornabyswan

The biggest negative is a poster on a football forum upsetting other posters.Sorry but that's just Barmy.
We are in a relegation battle 4 massive games but what fans on here post matters not one jot.
We have bigger things to worry about.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:31 - Apr 23 with 4017 viewsSwanseaman

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 19:59 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

The biggest negative is a poster on a football forum upsetting other posters.Sorry but that's just Barmy.
We are in a relegation battle 4 massive games but what fans on here post matters not one jot.
We have bigger things to worry about.

I can understand that.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:48]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:35 - Apr 23 with 4003 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:31 - Apr 23 by Swanseaman

I can understand that.

The Resurrection will definitely have played a huge part in our demise if we go down.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:36 - Apr 23 with 4000 viewsthornabyswan

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:35 - Apr 23 by Darran

The Resurrection will definitely have played a huge part in our demise if we go down.

Why is he on the coaching staff

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:43 - Apr 23 with 3965 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:36 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

Why is he on the coaching staff

By causing disunion.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:44 - Apr 23 with 3966 viewsjack2jack

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:35 - Apr 23 by Darran

Slated our two best players, last season,shocking.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:47 - Apr 23 with 3949 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:44 - Apr 23 by jack2jack

Slated our two best players, last season,shocking.

And there’s that.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:49 - Apr 23 with 3940 viewsthornabyswan

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:43 - Apr 23 by Darran

By causing disunion.

This thread is a wind up I get it now.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:53 - Apr 23 with 3922 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:49 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

This thread is a wind up I get it now.

You must have him on ignore or something.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:02 - Apr 23 with 3886 viewsSwanseaman

[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 17:49]

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:05 - Apr 23 with 3877 viewsthornabyswan

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:53 - Apr 23 by Darran

You must have him on ignore or something.

No I don't have anyone on ignore.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:06 - Apr 23 with 3870 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:05 - Apr 23 by thornabyswan

No I don't have anyone on ignore.

So you haven’t read any of his divisive posts of the last year then.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:08 - Apr 23 with 3859 viewsSTID2017

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:06 - Apr 23 by Darran

Some live in blissful ignorance.
Others like me are just plain ignorant !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:11 - Apr 23 with 3852 viewsthornabyswan

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:06 - Apr 23 by Darran

I have yes but fail to see how they could have any impact on anything that happens on the pitch.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:11 - Apr 23 with 3852 viewsTheResurrection

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 20:31 - Apr 23 by Swanseaman

I can understand that.

Wow this guy's the biggest freak I've come across on here for a good while.

There's a spare bed up the Coed tonight.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:13 - Apr 23 with 3849 viewsJENKINSOUT

I think most people on here can see the res-erection for what he is. definitely passionate for what he believes in but the classic schoolyard bully just throwing names around with no substance.

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:15 - Apr 23 with 3835 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:13 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

I think most people on here can see the res-erection for what he is. definitely passionate for what he believes in but the classic schoolyard bully just throwing names around with no substance.

Well said he just likes to go against the masses,it’s called being awkward.

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:17 - Apr 23 with 3830 viewssainthelens

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:11 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

I had a relative who took his own life up the Coed, think before you type you fckn cretin.
The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:22 - Apr 23 with 3810 viewsSTID2017

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:11 - Apr 23 by TheResurrection

Not the best remark you've made.
Think you should man up and apologise

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:24 - Apr 23 with 3798 viewsKilkennyjack

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:13 - Apr 23 by JENKINSOUT

He is just a bit twp as we all know. Pity mun.

Beware of the Risen People

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 3787 viewsDarran

The Positives and the Negatives so far.... on 21:24 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

He is just a bit twp as we all know. Pity mun.

Well said Kilk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024