Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No mention of penalty decision 23:25 - Apr 28 with 2503 viewsBanosswan

On MOTD.

Not seen it, but on the live text Gabbidon said it was a stonewall.

Was it a pen, or at least worthy of discussion on MOTD?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

No mention of penalty decision on 23:27 - Apr 28 with 2494 viewsDarran

Never a pen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No mention of penalty decision on 23:27 - Apr 28 with 2492 viewsBloodyhills

I'm not sure that it was a pen but definitely worth them looking at it in MOTD

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

No mention of penalty decision on 23:31 - Apr 28 with 2462 viewsjack2jack

No mention of penalty decision on 23:27 - Apr 28 by Bloodyhills

I'm not sure that it was a pen but definitely worth them looking at it in MOTD

Commentator mentioned it, reckoned he took the ball first,just saying.
No mention of penalty decision on 23:33 - Apr 28 with 2451 viewsPozuelosSideys

Definitely not a pen. But Moss missed an absolutely stone wall free kick on J Ayew right on the edge of the box in the first half. He just pegged him

Comms were laughing at his utter incompetence

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

No mention of penalty decision on 23:33 - Apr 28 with 2451 viewsPacemaker

I thought the foul on Jordon Ayew first half which was given against him as he approached their goal might have been shown.

I was told that Moss had that 100% wrong.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

No mention of penalty decision on 08:32 - Apr 29 with 2170 viewsjackal

No mention of penalty decision on 23:33 - Apr 28 by Pacemaker

I thought the foul on Jordon Ayew first half which was given against him as he approached their goal might have been shown.

I was told that Moss had that 100% wrong.

Moss had most things wrong.

Another in a long list of useless tw@ts stealing a living by impersonating referees.
No mention of penalty decision on 08:39 - Apr 29 with 2154 viewsPegojack

It wasn't a pen, Cahill got the ball a fraction before he also got Nathan's foot.

Moss may have got a few things wrong, but we should be grateful he took no action against Ayew for the charge into Cahill's back in the final two minutes,

Seeing it live, I thought Cahill had stepped across him slightly to impede his run and deserved a clatter, but seeing it again on mOTD, I'm not so sure. It just looked like frustration by Ayew, and I hope there's no retrospective action against him. Anyone know the rules on that?
No mention of penalty decision on 08:41 - Apr 29 with 2149 viewsDewi1jack

No mention of penalty decision on 08:32 - Apr 29 by jackal

Moss had most things wrong.

Another in a long list of useless tw@ts stealing a living by impersonating referees.

The standard of refereeing seems to be dropping like a stone.

No wonder Clattenberg (the only ref thought good enough to make the World Cup list) fugged of to the Middle East, leaving the FA with no ref rep in Russia.

A game invented in Britain with no officials thought tidy enough to ref a game in a corrupt from the start World Cup.
Couldn't make it up.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

No mention of penalty decision (n/t) on 08:46 - Apr 29 with 2130 viewsjackal

No mention of penalty decision on 08:39 - Apr 29 by Pegojack

It wasn't a pen, Cahill got the ball a fraction before he also got Nathan's foot.

Moss may have got a few things wrong, but we should be grateful he took no action against Ayew for the charge into Cahill's back in the final two minutes,

Seeing it live, I thought Cahill had stepped across him slightly to impede his run and deserved a clatter, but seeing it again on mOTD, I'm not so sure. It just looked like frustration by Ayew, and I hope there's no retrospective action against him. Anyone know the rules on that?

[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 8:48]
No mention of penalty decision on 08:48 - Apr 29 with 2125 viewsjackal

Cahill made a meal of it, but apologised for over reacting in his interview.

Hopefully no retro action. We'd be screwed without Jordan for our last 3 games.
No mention of penalty decision on 09:03 - Apr 29 with 2056 viewswestwalesed

Definitely not a penalty.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

No mention of penalty decision on 09:06 - Apr 29 with 2042 viewsmonmouth

I wanted him to yellow JA, which would stop any potential w*nk from the F.A.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No mention of penalty decision on 09:08 - Apr 29 with 2033 viewsjohnlangy

No, it wasn't.
No mention of penalty decision on 10:01 - Apr 29 with 1890 viewssherpajacob

Motd didn't show routledges chance in the highlights, it was our best chance all game, and I think naughtons shot wasn't shown either .

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024