Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay 16:52 - May 5 with 4373 viewsDarran

Telling us how brilliant we were today.

Facking Mug!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 16:55 - May 5 with 2739 viewsdickythorpe

Dar, no one absolutely NO ONE could excuse us today.

To be honest we deserve to go down

WE HAVE A TEAM OF FECKING KENTS WHO DONT GIVE A FECK

We'll have local boys playing next year if we go down. Full of fight. Unlike these underachieving kents of the last 3/4 seasons.

KI FECK OFF!!!!!! Mawson FECK OFF AND GOOD LUCK YOU SHÃŽT HOUSE FRAUD.
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:01 - May 5 with 2682 viewsSmellyplumz

Cracking picture Daz

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:05 - May 5 with 2628 viewsDarran

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:01 - May 5 by Smellyplumz

Cracking picture Daz

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:05 - May 5 with 2617 viewsjacabertawe

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 16:55 - May 5 by dickythorpe

We'll have local boys playing next year if we go down. Full of fight. Unlike these underachieving kents of the last 3/4 seasons.

Oooh err
Right, though.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:05 - May 5 with 2616 viewsGeoffThom

I won't even bother reading what that numpty has to say .what he knows about the game could be written on the back of a match box
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:07 - May 5 with 2588 viewsmagicdaps10

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:05 - May 5 by GeoffThom

I won't even bother reading what that numpty has to say .what he knows about the game could be written on the back of a match box

Res shows himself up week after week.....he will continue come this evening.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:08 - May 5 with 2574 viewspeenemunde

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 16:55 - May 5 by dickythorpe

It’s over 38 games not one or two. We still have a realistic chance of staying up......don’t lose your head.
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:08 - May 5 with 2564 viewsjack2jack

I'm really looking forward to this
Login to get fewer ads

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:08 - May 5 with 2548 viewslondonlisa2001

I can't imagine a situation where my first thought within a few minutes of the final whistle was to try to point score off another poster.
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:12 - May 5 with 2495 viewsDarran

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:08 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

I can't imagine a situation where my first thought within a few minutes of the final whistle was to try to point score off another poster.

Boo fuçking hoo.

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:15 - May 5 with 2446 viewspeenemunde

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:12 - May 5 by Darran

Boo fuçking hoo.

Prick
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:16 - May 5 with 2433 viewsDarran

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:15 - May 5 by peenemunde

Prick

A correct prick though DGT.

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:19 - May 5 with 2399 viewsjackpot

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:08 - May 5 by londonlisa2001

Quite right Lisa
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:19 - May 5 with 2397 viewspeenemunde

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:16 - May 5 by Darran

A correct prick though DGT.

Ummm no it’s not correct at all.
You’re like a child.
I bet you were hoping we didn’t score an equaliser , just to point score on here.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 17:21]
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:25 - May 5 with 2355 viewsDarran

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:19 - May 5 by peenemunde

Ummm no it’s not correct at all.
You’re like a child.
I bet you were hoping we didn’t score an equaliser , just to point score on here.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 17:21]

Yes you’re right you and Lisa have the ability to know what people are thinking.

Anyway you know when you were having a pint with your bum chum JVZ a couple of years ago and he swore to you he’d never sell his shares,what you reckon?

It’s çunts like you that are the problem in our fan base.

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:27 - May 5 with 2316 viewsswan65split

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:07 - May 5 by magicdaps10

Res shows himself up week after week.....he will continue come this evening.

couple of bevvies in him it"ll be better than Eastenders , lol
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:31 - May 5 with 2278 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well, Dazzer, in a pre-emptive strike should we blow it tomorrow, I thought you were brilliant...

End of the day it's entirely in your hands. Beat Southampton, Huddersfield have a horrendous last three games...
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:38 - May 5 with 2227 viewsunion_jack

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:31 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

Well, Dazzer, in a pre-emptive strike should we blow it tomorrow, I thought you were brilliant...

End of the day it's entirely in your hands. Beat Southampton, Huddersfield have a horrendous last three games...

The key word there is 'last'. Mud season they'd lose all three. Same rules don't apply to the end of season though.

Unless you're us of course.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:41 - May 5 with 2202 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:38 - May 5 by union_jack

The key word there is 'last'. Mud season they'd lose all three. Same rules don't apply to the end of season though.

Unless you're us of course.

Well, all you can do is win your games. You're not currently in the relegation spots two of which have gone today. Just got to win games.
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:45 - May 5 with 2181 viewsicecoldjack

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:25 - May 5 by Darran

Yes you’re right you and Lisa have the ability to know what people are thinking.

Anyway you know when you were having a pint with your bum chum JVZ a couple of years ago and he swore to you he’d never sell his shares,what you reckon?

It's almost like Jenkins telling us that the club was moving away from its ethos and footballing identity ...then employing monk and actually moving it away from its ethos and footballing identity !!
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:47 - May 5 with 2156 viewsmagicdaps10

I dont think any of us take any pleasure in this situation but Res has brought this all on himself.

Ignorance, stupidity, naivety.....the list could go on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:51 - May 5 with 2121 viewslondonlisa2001

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:25 - May 5 by Darran

You'll have to point out where I said I knew what you were thinking.

I said I couldn't imagine a situation where it would be my first thought. Are you questioning my ability to know what I am thinking?
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:52 - May 5 with 2103 viewsbluey_the_blue

Not sure you get the point of this interwebz mullarky, Lisa...
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:54 - May 5 with 2090 viewsSwanzay

Jenkins and co are certainly taking us the the next level, some of these players are seriously an embarrassment to our club!
The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:54 - May 5 with 2089 viewsunion_jack

The Res will be along shortly with his usual essay on 17:41 - May 5 by bluey_the_blue

Well, all you can do is win your games. You're not currently in the relegation spots two of which have gone today. Just got to win games.

Yes, but that's proving problematic at the moment.

And technically, only one place went today.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024