Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Laudrup. 23:17 - May 9 with 27654 viewsSaxoman

Blackburn Rovers fan here. You shouldn't have hounded out Laudrup. Bad move chaps.

See you next season.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:21 - May 9 with 9540 viewsKerouac

Spot on Saxoman.

Some of us could see that at the time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Michael Laudrup. on 23:23 - May 9 with 9491 viewsicecoldjack

Yes but our chairman knew far more about football see, owned a failed roofing business so had plenty of practice .
Michael Laudrup. on 23:25 - May 9 with 9463 viewsHeadmaster

Speaking of Laudrup, Tutumulu has been tweeting recently. He says Jenkins has not been happy with Carvalhal for a month and that he's been talking to Jenkins for over a month, which is weird.

Michael Laudrup. on 23:25 - May 9 with 9452 viewsLord_Bony

One of the best managers in the history of the club.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michael Laudrup. on 23:26 - May 9 with 9429 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Laudrup. on 23:23 - May 9 by icecoldjack

Yes but our chairman knew far more about football see, owned a failed roofing business so had plenty of practice .

Is this what it's come to? Blackburn fans coming on here just to state the bleedin obvious? Like WE hounded out our best PL manager

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michael Laudrup. on 23:27 - May 9 with 9401 viewsicecoldjack

Michael Laudrup. on 23:25 - May 9 by Headmaster

Speaking of Laudrup, Tutumulu has been tweeting recently. He says Jenkins has not been happy with Carvalhal for a month and that he's been talking to Jenkins for over a month, which is weird.

Ok that is fooking weird as fook considering those 2 hated each other and were a main reason for the rift and falling out .
Michael Laudrup. on 23:27 - May 9 with 9385 viewsswan65split

Hmmmm drop in form this last month, anything linked here maybe?
Michael Laudrup. on 23:30 - May 9 with 9356 viewsswanseajack4eva

What is Tutumlu hinting at? That Jenkins undermined Carlos by looking for a replacement over the past couple of months?
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Laudrup. on 23:30 - May 9 with 9337 viewsSaxoman

I'm sorry, I just assumed you wanted him out. If it was a board decision, I feel sorry for you. We had similar with our owners Venkys inexplicably dismissing Sam Allardyce while we were in a comfortable league position in the Premier League.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:32 - May 9 with 9294 viewsGeoffThom

I've thought for a while that we should go cap in hand too this guy to get decent players in again .he was fight Jenkins was wrong 😠😠😠😠
Michael Laudrup. on 23:32 - May 9 with 9285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If he manages to get those two back here then I will forgive him . No chance of that though

Michael Laudrup. on 23:33 - May 9 with 9263 viewsBLAZE

Hindsight is always 20/20. I believed it was the right decision at the time and still not convinced it was the wrong one.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:33 - May 9 with 9242 viewsjack2jack

Michael Laudrup. on 23:30 - May 9 by swanseajack4eva

What is Tutumlu hinting at? That Jenkins undermined Carlos by looking for a replacement over the past couple of months?

But Jenkins head hunted CC, just wtf.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:34 - May 9 with 9246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Laudrup. on 23:30 - May 9 by Saxoman

I'm sorry, I just assumed you wanted him out. If it was a board decision, I feel sorry for you. We had similar with our owners Venkys inexplicably dismissing Sam Allardyce while we were in a comfortable league position in the Premier League.

He won us the league cup FFS! You must have missed that. And our Europa league campaign?

Michael Laudrup. on 23:34 - May 9 with 9236 viewsjasper_T

Quite a few wanted his head after he had the nerve to go visit his daughter in Paris in midweek before a game, or something, and the reports planted in the papers by certain Welsh internationals about training not being intense enough set many fans' blood boiling.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:35 - May 9 with 9209 viewsicecoldjack

We had a huge injury list at the time and were playing in europe which meant league form was suffering a bit, the team wasn't getting on there were cliques between the spanish players and the old gaurd, there was stuff with Laudrup his agent and our chairman who loved signing players instead of the manager .

It was a real cluster fook and some fans were happy to get rid, some sensible ones knew that with support of the club and the returning injured players we would finish comfortably, this was told to the chairman but he fired him by e mail after telling him to his face he would be staying, not a simple situation at all !.

We will never know .
Michael Laudrup. on 23:36 - May 9 with 9187 viewsjack2jack

Michael Laudrup. on 23:34 - May 9 by jasper_T

Quite a few wanted his head after he had the nerve to go visit his daughter in Paris in midweek before a game, or something, and the reports planted in the papers by certain Welsh internationals about training not being intense enough set many fans' blood boiling.

West Ham wasn't it, we were fvcking dire that day
Michael Laudrup. on 23:37 - May 9 with 9177 viewsSmellyplumz

Michael Laudrup. on 23:33 - May 9 by BLAZE

Hindsight is always 20/20. I believed it was the right decision at the time and still not convinced it was the wrong one.

Only because Jenkins had soured the whole relationship... If he'd let Laudrup just get on with it things could of been different.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Michael Laudrup. on 23:38 - May 9 with 9143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Laudrup. on 23:36 - May 9 by jack2jack

West Ham wasn't it, we were fvcking dire that day

Even that performance would have been better than most of our away displays this season mate.

Michael Laudrup. on 23:39 - May 9 with 9120 viewsSaxoman

Much as it galls me to say it, Burnley have showed if you have a talented manager, you stick by them, even in the event of relegation. They did that. Look at the now.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:39 - May 9 with 9120 viewsicecoldjack

Michael Laudrup. on 23:37 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

Only because Jenkins had soured the whole relationship... If he'd let Laudrup just get on with it things could of been different.

Which is the crucial bit everyone seems to forget !! let the manager look after the team not the fooking chairman !!
Michael Laudrup. on 23:42 - May 9 with 9068 viewsSmellyplumz

Michael Laudrup. on 23:39 - May 9 by icecoldjack

Which is the crucial bit everyone seems to forget !! let the manager look after the team not the fooking chairman !!

It all comes back to that big nose cůnt mate

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Michael Laudrup. on 23:51 - May 9 with 8964 viewstheloneranger

Rough translation

In this relegation of Swansea city I do not think Huw Jenkins has much guilt.

I have been talking to Huw Jenkins for a month and he was not very happy with C Carvalhal.

I think Swansea was right under C Carvalhal !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Michael Laudrup. on 23:54 - May 9 with 8920 viewsWarwickHunt

Michael Laudrup. on 23:39 - May 9 by icecoldjack

In. A. Fûcking. Nutshell.
Michael Laudrup. on 23:55 - May 9 with 8896 viewsKerouac

Michael Laudrup. on 23:38 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Even that performance would have been better than most of our away displays this season mate.

True.

I seem to remember we had 60% of the ball in that away game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024