Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukasz Fabianski 19:27 - May 14 with 17549 viewsJackfath

If there's any way the club could hold onto Lukasz then they should make it happen. Captain next year for me. He would be the best keeper in the league and would be a real statement of our intentions.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:05 - May 15 with 3591 viewsBanosswan

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:04 - May 15 by Darran

Fine by me.

Let's do it. You draw the paperwork up.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:07 - May 15 with 3581 viewsDarran

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:05 - May 15 by Banosswan

Let's do it. You draw the paperwork up.

Any fuçker can draw up paperwork for Swansea City so I’ll get my crayons out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:31 - May 15 with 3510 viewsLoyal

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:07 - May 15 by Darran

Any fuçker can draw up paperwork for Swansea City so I’ll get my crayons out.

Get the 8 year old the trust use.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:37 - May 15 with 3485 viewsDarran

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:31 - May 15 by Loyal

Get the 8 year old the trust use.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:46 - May 15 with 3460 viewsBobbyBacala

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:03 - May 15 by Banosswan

We've got to have a good crack at getting straight back up. Give him a new contract saying he can leave on a free if we don't go straight back up

No harm in putting the question to Fabianksi, but I can't see him agreeing to stay. There's no guarantee we go up, meaning he's wasted a year in the Championship, and even if he does go on a free in 2019, maybe a big club like Newcastle with a manager like Benitez are no longer after him.

Going off topic a bit but I don't really have a problem with players leaving us as long as they give their all while here. The abuse Ki and Naughton get (and that's not a defence of either of them) show how as fans we expect players to be loyal but we're ready to ship them off whenever.
Lukasz Fabianski on 21:56 - May 15 with 3427 viewsLoyal

Lukasz Fabianski on 21:46 - May 15 by BobbyBacala

No harm in putting the question to Fabianksi, but I can't see him agreeing to stay. There's no guarantee we go up, meaning he's wasted a year in the Championship, and even if he does go on a free in 2019, maybe a big club like Newcastle with a manager like Benitez are no longer after him.

Going off topic a bit but I don't really have a problem with players leaving us as long as they give their all while here. The abuse Ki and Naughton get (and that's not a defence of either of them) show how as fans we expect players to be loyal but we're ready to ship them off whenever.

Players show no loyalty, ki has been dreadful and couldn't wait to fck off, this club has made them multi millionaires, you would think 12 months out of their lives in return is not too much to ask ?

Not one Swansea player has come out and pledged their time to help us get back, not one. I'm sorry but your point is ...
Pointless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:00 - May 15 with 3399 viewsGaryjack

I've spoken to a very good Polish friend of mine today, who knows 'Wookash' (that's how he pronounced his name). And he informed me that Fab will definitely leave.
He loves living here, hated living in London, and will not go to a 'big city club'. But wants the most out of his career, and to stay at the highest level possible. He's also not happy that players like Routledge and Dyer earn more than him! Make of that what you will, but he's gone.
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:03 - May 15 with 3376 viewsLoyal

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:00 - May 15 by Garyjack

I've spoken to a very good Polish friend of mine today, who knows 'Wookash' (that's how he pronounced his name). And he informed me that Fab will definitely leave.
He loves living here, hated living in London, and will not go to a 'big city club'. But wants the most out of his career, and to stay at the highest level possible. He's also not happy that players like Routledge and Dyer earn more than him! Make of that what you will, but he's gone.

As i said, is it too much to ask ?

Login to get fewer ads

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:04 - May 15 with 3372 viewsbuilthjack

Quite a few call him Wookash after 10 pints

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:06 - May 15 with 3360 viewsjack2jack

Well if that's the case and he's offski, I for one will be gutted, he's been immense for us, a true professional and a tidy bloke by all accounts.And like I said earlier, he genuinely likes it here, but he has a career to follow.
Going to be almost irreplaceable imho.
All the best Fabs YJB.
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:18 - May 15 with 3326 viewsBobbyBacala

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:03 - May 15 by Loyal

As i said, is it too much to ask ?

But why would you expect him to stay? He has no real bond to the club, it's just a job to him.

If he'd been as gash as Naughton, we'd be looking to flog him to anyone who'd take him. It's only because he's been good we expect him to stay on potentially decreases wages and play a level below his talent.

Players come and go, best not to get too fond of any of them or expect them to feel about the club the same way we do.
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:34 - May 15 with 3264 viewsJackBaston

Nordfedlt is more than capable in the championship, its like people forget that our 2 keepers coming up were Doris the flapper and Yves Ma Kalambay
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:49 - May 15 with 3246 viewsTenbySwan

Why the he'll is Routledge getting more than Fabianski, who is by far out best player!!!
Lukasz Fabianski on 22:57 - May 15 with 3219 viewsGaryjack

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:49 - May 15 by TenbySwan

Why the he'll is Routledge getting more than Fabianski, who is by far out best player!!!

He signed a 5yr contract in 2014, and it was never renewed!
Lukasz Fabianski on 10:21 - May 16 with 3027 viewsdcd14

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44136562

Goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski has told Swansea City he wants to leave this summer following the club's relegation from the Premier League.

The 33-year-old was named supporters' player of the year after a string of impressive displays in 2017-18.

Poland international Fabianski is settled in south Wales but sources close to him say he wants a transfer to continue at the "highest level".

He joined Swans from Arsenal in 2014 and has a year left on his contract.

Swansea have been bracing themselves for offers for their leading players since their relegation to the Championship was confirmed after Sunday's home defeat against Stoke.

Centre-back Alfie Mawson has attracted interest from clubs such as West Ham, but the Swans would only consider selling either Mawson or Fabianski for the right price.

South Korean midfielder Ki Sung-yueng has already left Swansea, while stalwarts Leon Britton and Angel Rangel have departed, the former to retirement.
[Post edited 16 May 2018 10:22]
Lukasz Fabianski on 10:28 - May 16 with 3000 viewsJinxy

Such a pity he'll be leaving by the look of it. Outstanding keeper and professional. This is one player we will really miss. Thanks Fab, and good luck in your future.
Lukasz Fabianski on 11:02 - May 16 with 2950 viewsAce_Jack

he's the only one who deserves to move on from this total shower of sh*t.
Lukasz Fabianski on 11:06 - May 16 with 2933 viewsjack247

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:57 - May 15 by Garyjack

That’s absolutely ridiculous. We shouldn’t be letting key players run their contracts down
Lukasz Fabianski on 12:33 - May 16 with 2792 viewsTom1912

Lukasz Fabianski on 22:57 - May 15 by Garyjack

He signed a 4 year deal when he joined in 2014 and then signed a new 4 year deal in 2015 taking him to 2019.
Lukasz Fabianski on 12:46 - May 16 with 2769 viewsAngelRangelQS

Lukasz Fabianski on 12:33 - May 16 by Tom1912

He signed a 4 year deal when he joined in 2014 and then signed a new 4 year deal in 2015 taking him to 2019.

So we let one of our best players get within 12 months of the end of his contract and wastes of spaces like Dyer seemingly get given new 4 year contracts every 18 months or so
Lukasz Fabianski on 13:23 - May 16 with 2684 viewsTom1912

Lukasz Fabianski on 12:46 - May 16 by AngelRangelQS

So we let one of our best players get within 12 months of the end of his contract and wastes of spaces like Dyer seemingly get given new 4 year contracts every 18 months or so

I imagine we tried to offer both extensions and unsurprisingly, the one who would struggle to get a similar deal elsewhere said yes please, and the one who wouldn’t said no thanks I'll wait and see.
Lukasz Fabianski on 14:20 - May 16 with 2598 viewsoldcob

This is the saddest I've ever felt about losing a player in 65 years.
Lukasz Fabianski on 14:31 - May 16 with 2570 viewsjack247

Lukasz Fabianski on 14:20 - May 16 by oldcob

This is the saddest I've ever felt about losing a player in 65 years.

Trundle going to Bristol City crushed me
Lukasz Fabianski on 15:48 - May 16 with 2487 viewsandypitt56

Lukasz Fabianski on 14:31 - May 16 by jack247

Jason Scotland going to wigan wasnt great either.
Lukasz Fabianski on 16:04 - May 16 with 2449 viewsAce_Jack

Lukasz Fabianski on 14:31 - May 16 by jack247

I don't think I've ever quite recovered. Stephen Caulker joining Cardiff pissed me off for quite a while though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024