Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 15:18 - May 22 with 116750 viewsHuw57

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter on 17:16 - Jun 4 with 3294 viewsmoonie

I love the fireboy 2 too.

Daisy chain at Wigan in September. Any clean, willing, firm lads welcome to join in

C u soon
Graham Potter on 19:00 - Jun 4 with 2954 viewsDrizzy

Graham Potter on 12:04 - Jun 4 by TheResurrection

You're in and out of here like some scurrilous weasel. There's no helping a sad, snidey misfit like you...

I hope you find what you're looking for by the way... Maybe popping your cherry might help?

Hiya, Chris.

It's not your fault that you're spectacularly thick but is your choice to be a c*nt. Try not to be one for a day and it might help with all this misplaced anger. X

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Graham Potter on 19:47 - Jun 4 with 2823 viewsmagicdaps10

Wtf has happened to this post about Graham Potter!?

No wonder this world is in the cack when we have petulant grown ups not understanding the word opinion and using disgusting words just to promote their own ego. GROW UP OR GO AWAY!!

Anyway

Welcome Mr Potter, I believe that it is a good appointment and I now wait and see how they back him up. Hopefully this is a new dawn, one that goes in the right direction.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Graham Potter on 19:50 - Jun 4 with 2806 viewsSwans_16

Graham Potter on 19:47 - Jun 4 by magicdaps10

Wtf has happened to this post about Graham Potter!?

No wonder this world is in the cack when we have petulant grown ups not understanding the word opinion and using disgusting words just to promote their own ego. GROW UP OR GO AWAY!!

Anyway

Welcome Mr Potter, I believe that it is a good appointment and I now wait and see how they back him up. Hopefully this is a new dawn, one that goes in the right direction.

Well said Magicdaps !

An exciting appointment that should see us back to our ways.

Wish Skybet would hurry up and pay out on this (Not 100% official just yet) - A cheeky £5 when he was starting out at 25/1 wasn’t a bad shout afterall !
Graham Potter on 20:08 - Jun 4 with 2728 viewsvetchonian

Welcome Mr Poter
If you do come on here please ignore the fans ramblings....don't let them put y off or wonder what you have come to!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Graham Potter on 20:51 - Jun 10 with 2232 viewsSwansea93

His farewell statement.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-graham-potter-ostersun

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 21:20 - Jun 10 with 2132 viewsmonmouth

Graham Potter on 20:51 - Jun 10 by Swansea93

His farewell statement.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-graham-potter-ostersun

I thought he’d written one for December then. I was impressed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024