Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach 22:43 - May 24 with 3713 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I wonder what it is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-44237827

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 23:06 - May 24 with 3673 viewsBanosswan

Perch (rock jack), next.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 06:29 - May 25 with 3556 viewsdickythorpe

Ki's.agent hopefully!!!
Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 08:30 - May 25 with 3449 viewsLord_Bony

It’s a giant crocodile ffs.

They are often seen off the coast of west wales.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 08:36 - May 25 with 3430 viewstheloneranger

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 08:30 - May 25 by Lord_Bony

It’s a giant crocodile ffs.

They are often seen off the coast of west wales.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It could be the Welsh "Nessie"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 08:59 - May 25 with 3378 viewsomarjack

So Trump was invited to the royal wedding after all. Just running late.
[Post edited 25 May 2018 9:05]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 09:33 - May 25 with 3317 viewsHighjack

Could be one of the Skripal’s family pets?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 00:51 - May 26 with 3075 viewsDJack

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 09:33 - May 25 by Highjack

Could be one of the Skripal’s family pets?

It looks more like Tommy's and Brynnie's credibility...all washed up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 09:51 - May 26 with 2990 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 10:16 - May 26 with 2968 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 00:51 - May 26 by DJack

It looks more like Tommy's and Brynnie's credibility...all washed up.

Shut up you absolute f*cking old tartfart .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 10:24 - May 26 with 2954 viewsJonathans_coat

Is it Martin Dinneen?
Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 10:40 - May 26 with 2937 viewsBarrySwan

If it looked any more like a crocodile rather than the sensationally 'reported' mystery sea creature.

It'd pop up in a little stripey booth on Swansea seafront and steal all the sausages in an instant.
Mystery Sea creature washes up on Rhossili beach on 11:08 - May 26 with 2912 viewsattila_the_hun

remember the 'Pluck Ness Monster' ?
the pic looked like someone had just chucked a stone in the water

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024