Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby 11:27 - May 31 with 2782 viewspencoedjack

Appoint Lampard

Following on from Ipswich thread

Give Derby a ring Jenkins maybe they can help
Derby on 11:38 - May 31 with 2743 viewsBanosswan

Bet he gets a great standing ovation here next season.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Derby on 11:48 - May 31 with 2723 viewsjackjackjackjack

Derby on 11:38 - May 31 by Banosswan

And Tammy gets applause when he scores against us for Derby.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Derby on 13:25 - May 31 with 2562 viewsdickythorpe

John Terry first signing. Lump on.
Derby on 18:05 - May 31 with 2405 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Really interesting one, plenty of family help and contacts, they were close last season had a bad couple of months after Christmas, I am starting to think they will be there or thereabouts?
Derby on 21:35 - May 31 with 2300 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Derby on 18:05 - May 31 by AlfieMooresSon

Really interesting one, plenty of family help and contacts, they were close last season had a bad couple of months after Christmas, I am starting to think they will be there or thereabouts?

Very unlikely. They'll be relying on cheap players and offloading as many as they can this Summer. They spent big for years and didn't make it up. They gambled and lost where as the likes of Bournemouth managed to do it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Derby on 23:45 - May 31 with 2190 viewspremierjack

Lampard is a massive risk for them. I wouldn’t be happy if he came here.
Derby on 01:49 - Jun 1 with 2129 viewsPhil_S

Derby on 11:38 - May 31 by Banosswan

Maybe we can have more of the horrendous "Frankie Lampard is a Jack" chants that we used to hear at Stamford Bridge when we played there
Derby on 08:34 - Jun 1 with 2056 viewsymaohyd

Derby on 01:49 - Jun 1 by Phil_S

Maybe we can have more of the horrendous "Frankie Lampard is a Jack" chants that we used to hear at Stamford Bridge when we played there

I like to think I know my football and apologise if I come over as an arrogant tw at at times!

When it comes to managers I always seem to be wrong. Good solid appointments e.g. McLaren at Newcastle...I thought was an excellent steady appointment, outcome disaster.

Ranieri at Leicester, a disaster waiting to happen, he winds the title.

As we look ahead to next season, my take on it is...

If Potter comes, an excellent appointment, however won't have time to do anything other than steady the ship...

Lampard, a disaster waiting to happen!

Moore at West Brom, the first manager to be sacked.

Rowett, excellent appointment.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby on 09:15 - Jun 1 with 2013 viewsjackal

Derby on 23:45 - May 31 by premierjack

Lampard is a massive risk for them. I wouldn’t be happy if he came here.

This.

No management experience. Obviously he's an intelligent man and a good pundit. But is that enough to make a manager? Ask Gary Neville.

Another case of going for a celebrity name.
Derby on 14:25 - Jun 1 with 1932 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Derby on 08:34 - Jun 1 by ymaohyd

I like to think I know my football and apologise if I come over as an arrogant tw at at times!

When it comes to managers I always seem to be wrong. Good solid appointments e.g. McLaren at Newcastle...I thought was an excellent steady appointment, outcome disaster.

Ranieri at Leicester, a disaster waiting to happen, he winds the title.

As we look ahead to next season, my take on it is...

If Potter comes, an excellent appointment, however won't have time to do anything other than steady the ship...

Lampard, a disaster waiting to happen!

Moore at West Brom, the first manager to be sacked.

Rowett, excellent appointment.

Potter - failure waiting to happen - bottom half probably won't survive the season
Lampard - should do ok, Jody Morris with him, they will bring some decent Chelsea youngsters to an already good squad - But can he manage them? - I guess yes
Moore west Brom - Good job will finish highest of the relegated teams - Top three
Rowett - should do OK, but finish behind West brom, top half I would say

But who knows every Manager is a gamble and the Championship is the most unpredictable League.
Derby on 14:45 - Jun 1 with 1913 viewsjasper_T

I'm not sure a short run of games where they had nothing to lose says much about where West Brom are at, and how good Moore might be. Taking the run of games we had after Carvalhal's appointment in isolation we must be dead certs to win the Championship (we will but that's another matter).

New season is new pressure, and no new manager bounce. West Brom are in the same position we are (a big flashing question mark).
Derby on 09:19 - Jun 2 with 1767 viewsKilkennyjack

Derby on 14:45 - Jun 1 by jasper_T

I'm not sure a short run of games where they had nothing to lose says much about where West Brom are at, and how good Moore might be. Taking the run of games we had after Carvalhal's appointment in isolation we must be dead certs to win the Championship (we will but that's another matter).

New season is new pressure, and no new manager bounce. West Brom are in the same position we are (a big flashing question mark).

No they are not, their manager is in place and getting them ready for their pre-season.

We still have hopeless Huwbert and no manager.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024