Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 22:18 - Jun 28 with 7022 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:41 - Jun 29 with 2182 viewslondonlisa2001

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:33 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

Your Mother wouldn’t have let you play with them when you were little, I’m sure.

My mother always taught me that the way to judge a person was the way they treated others and to value kindness and respect so would have preferred me to play with them rather than with you to be honest.
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:50 - Jun 29 with 2163 viewsLohengrin

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:41 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

My mother always taught me that the way to judge a person was the way they treated others and to value kindness and respect so would have preferred me to play with them rather than with you to be honest.

You underestimate the effect a young me used to have on middle-aged women, I’m sure I could have talked her around!

If that failed I could always have gone to see your Nan, the politico, and said “look Mrs C, my shirt may be black but my heart isn’t and that lot of partner-swapping rats are all drugged up to the eye balls. Please can I take her to the pictures? I’ll have her back by ten, honest.”

If I sat here for an hour I’d have a BBC Playhouse script ready to go...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:19 - Jun 29 with 2117 viewsmax936

Just listened to this, Brilliant fairplay spot about Cameron to, fuked off to Brussels amnd got his trotters up TW@T [rolf]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:30 - Jun 29 with 2109 viewsbluey_the_blue

Dyer is a grade A bellend with zero talent - and that's only because it's impossible to have negative talent.

Oooh, look, he said naughty words about Cameron. Didn't he himself vote leave?
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:37 - Jun 29 with 2104 viewsmax936

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:24 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

You’e quite right, I should have just said shrill, androgynous harpies because that was what I meant.

Problem is I have this residual old-worldness that looks to give them a chance. Have a good wash, shave their legs and put on a dress then I would be glad to whip away the commas like a matador whips his cape and welcome them into the land of the living. A forlorn hope is still a hope, isn’t it?

Brilliant, you ought to be on stage Loh, think Warwick and you would make a good double act

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:45 - Jun 29 with 2093 viewsLeonWasGod

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:19 - Jun 29 by Darran

To be fair to him though he did have a couple of other things on his mind.

To quote Loh,

His Mother wouldn’t have let him play with them when he were little, I’m sure....
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:55 - Jun 29 with 2081 viewsDyfnant

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:32 - Jun 29 by Highjack

What the hell is pamela Anderson and Danny dyer doing on a political discussion programme? And corbyn actually while I come to think about it?

They levelled it out by bringing in Big Arry Rednapp

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 17:21 - Jun 29 with 2068 viewsHighjack

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:40 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

Welcome to 2018.

Two massive tits and Pamela Anderson.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 17:33 - Jun 29 with 2058 viewsLeonWasGod

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 17:21 - Jun 29 by Highjack

Two massive tits and Pamela Anderson.

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 23:50 - Jun 29 with 1985 viewsJack_Meoff

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:30 - Jun 29 by bluey_the_blue

Dyer is a grade A bellend with zero talent - and that's only because it's impossible to have negative talent.

Couldn't agree more with your assessment of DD. Not sure of how he voted.

He's wrong in this instance why?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 04:14 - Jun 30 with 1941 viewswobbly

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 23:50 - Jun 29 by Jack_Meoff

Apparently he told a newspaper back in 2016 that he voted Leave. I so hope that is true.

The hero this country needs right now?
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 07:00 - Jun 30 with 1923 viewspeenemunde

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 22:29 - Jun 28 by Lohengrin

“Brexit. It’s like this mad riddle, nobody knows what it is.”

Anybody on here in a position to refute that? I can’t.

Yes. Anyone with an IQ greater than a cabbage can explain what is going on.
We have a PM who voted remain and who doesn’t really want to leave and who is making the negotiations difficult on purpose, so that we remain part of the Frankenstein project through the back door.

It’s a sham what is going on, but eventually independence will prevail, because any attempt to retain freedom of movement or to remain in the CU etc, etc, will in my opinion cause trouble like we have never seen before and will signify the death of democracy in this country.

It would also act as a requirement sergeant for the extreme right.....👍
Be careful what you wish for people.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 7:02]
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 08:45 - Jun 30 with 1891 viewsbluey_the_blue

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 23:50 - Jun 29 by Jack_Meoff

Cameron called the referendum sure people would vote Remain, which would shut the then rise of UKIP down.

Cameron hitched his wagon to the Remain camp. Unlike Corbyn who to nobodies surprise half-heartedly campaigned to resign, Cameron bound being PM to winning a referendum. With the surprising result, Cameron's reign as PM became untenable.

Not sure what Dyer magically expects Cameron to do, hurling abuse seems more at perpetuating his "look at me, I'm dead 'ard me" image.
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 11:40 - Jun 30 with 1858 viewszedlep

Have your lot (Cardiff that is)tried to sign him yet?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 11:45]

Zedzdead

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 12:13 - Jun 30 with 1844 viewsbluey_the_blue

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 11:40 - Jun 30 by zedlep

Have your lot (Cardiff that is)tried to sign him yet?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 11:45]

That's a bizarre comment...
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 12:59 - Jun 30 with 1820 viewsGowerjack

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 07:00 - Jun 30 by peenemunde

Yes. Anyone with an IQ greater than a cabbage can explain what is going on.
We have a PM who voted remain and who doesn’t really want to leave and who is making the negotiations difficult on purpose, so that we remain part of the Frankenstein project through the back door.

It’s a sham what is going on, but eventually independence will prevail, because any attempt to retain freedom of movement or to remain in the CU etc, etc, will in my opinion cause trouble like we have never seen before and will signify the death of democracy in this country.

It would also act as a requirement sergeant for the extreme right.....👍
Be careful what you wish for people.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 7:02]

"Anyone with an IQ greater than a cabbage can explain what is going on"

That's you out of the loop then..

As is made evidently clear by the rest of your witless post.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 13:01]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 13:33 - Jun 30 with 1787 viewssg1912

If he doesn't know what it is, how does he know it's a bad thing and what is the point in getting angry?
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 13:48 - Jun 30 with 1776 viewsSwanjaxs

Was up in Glasgow a few years ago and got talking to a couple of Celtic lads who featured in Dyer's "Football Factories" documentary (Celtic and Rangers), they said he was a tidy bloke to be fair, also told me "off air" he came across as a bit of a celebrity "luvvie" and a bit of a bufty (Glasgee slang) but as soon as the cameras started rolling he suddenly morphed into a cockney wideboy ready for a tear up!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 13:50]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 14:12 - Jun 30 with 1758 viewsMrSwerve

I'm amazed that anyone thinks he is actually 'hard', and amazed that he is generally loved by the British public, especially the ladies.

Comes across as an utter buffoon that plays along with the 'pwoper nawty' image.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 14:22 - Jun 30 with 1752 viewsexiledclaseboy

I like Dyer, he’s clearly playing up to the image he’s crafted for himself amd made a lot of money out of. Good luck to him. He voted leave though so this mess is much as his fault as any of the other 51.8%.

Poll: Tory leader

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 15:52 - Jun 30 with 1700 viewsBatterseajack

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 13:33 - Jun 30 by sg1912

If he doesn't know what it is, how does he know it's a bad thing and what is the point in getting angry?

2 years on since the vote, and less than a year to go, and no one, not even the cabinet can agree what Brexit is. If Brexit was such a good thing for this country, then the vision and direction for Brexit would inevitably very clear for all to see. But it’s still like some unsolvable riddle as dyer puts it.
Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:10 - Jun 30 with 1685 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 21:53 - Jun 30 with 1631 viewsJack_Meoff

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 08:45 - Jun 30 by bluey_the_blue

Cameron called the referendum sure people would vote Remain, which would shut the then rise of UKIP down.

Cameron hitched his wagon to the Remain camp. Unlike Corbyn who to nobodies surprise half-heartedly campaigned to resign, Cameron bound being PM to winning a referendum. With the surprising result, Cameron's reign as PM became untenable.

Not sure what Dyer magically expects Cameron to do, hurling abuse seems more at perpetuating his "look at me, I'm dead 'ard me" image.

Ah right, Cameron that great statesman and altruist had the long term benefit of the country in his thinking all along, and that bloody jam bothering lefty Corbyn didn't follow script. Always reliable for some whattaboutery pal, thanks for being consistent.

There was me thinking it was the most blatant act of cowardice/incompetence seen by a 'politician' in recent years, despite many close entries as competition. Thanks for setting me straight bluey.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 02:07 - Jul 1 with 1585 viewsDJack

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 16:30 - Jun 29 by bluey_the_blue

Well done Bluey, you've revealed yourself. Unless someone is talented they can't have an opinion...Who's the biggest cûnt?!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 02:10 - Jul 1 with 1585 viewsDJack

Danny Dyer on ITV just now 😂 on 21:53 - Jun 30 by Jack_Meoff

Ah right, Cameron that great statesman and altruist had the long term benefit of the country in his thinking all along, and that bloody jam bothering lefty Corbyn didn't follow script. Always reliable for some whattaboutery pal, thanks for being consistent.

There was me thinking it was the most blatant act of cowardice/incompetence seen by a 'politician' in recent years, despite many close entries as competition. Thanks for setting me straight bluey.

Thank you JM.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024