Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson 23:16 - Jun 29 with 3549 viewsbuilthjack

Enjoyed himself this afternoon. He scored 2 goals in a 8-4 defeat at water polo. Not going anywhere just yet.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mawson on 00:50 - Jun 30 with 2940 views34dfgdf54

I’m not bothered either way if he goes or not if I’m being honest. I find him overrated. If someone comes in with a bid north of £20m we’d be mental not to sell, otherwise he’ll be a decent player for us next year.
Mawson on 05:25 - Jun 30 with 2806 viewsmajorraglan

My son plays waterpolo and it’s a very hard game to play competitively, it’s rough and requires a very good level of fitness. Swansea Waterpolo club is starting to take off and the number of players is nceasing. Out of interest where was he playing?
Mawson on 08:04 - Jun 30 with 2625 viewsdameedna

20m value will run to next year. Hardly over rated.
Mawson on 08:27 - Jun 30 with 2570 viewsJackfath

I think a consolidation season and build his reputation would be a good idea. Can we afford to keep him though? If an offer comes in that matches the fund managers profit, he'll be gone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mawson on 08:41 - Jun 30 with 2530 viewsbuilthjack

Mawson on 05:25 - Jun 30 by majorraglan

My son plays waterpolo and it’s a very hard game to play competitively, it’s rough and requires a very good level of fitness. Swansea Waterpolo club is starting to take off and the number of players is nceasing. Out of interest where was he playing?

In the pool of a very nice hotel in the eastern med. yes, it's a rough game, I have scrapes on my shin and ankle, and skin off my big toe. But good fun.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mawson on 08:44 - Jun 30 with 2514 viewsJackfath

Mawson on 08:41 - Jun 30 by builthjack

In the pool of a very nice hotel in the eastern med. yes, it's a rough game, I have scrapes on my shin and ankle, and skin off my big toe. But good fun.

Sounds really rough.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mawson on 08:47 - Jun 30 with 2502 viewsbuilthjack

Mawson on 08:44 - Jun 30 by Jackfath

Sounds really rough.

We needed you in our team. And Res

Mawson on 09:15 - Jun 30 with 2426 viewsFireboy2

Mawson on 08:47 - Jun 30 by builthjack

We needed you in our team. And Res

And E20
Login to get fewer ads

Mawson on 09:19 - Jun 30 with 2407 viewsLeonWasGod

Mawson on 08:44 - Jun 30 by Jackfath

Sounds really rough.

Big toe mind, not any old toe.
Mawson on 09:23 - Jun 30 with 2398 viewsThornburyswan

Mawson on 08:27 - Jun 30 by Jackfath

I think a consolidation season and build his reputation would be a good idea. Can we afford to keep him though? If an offer comes in that matches the fund managers profit, he'll be gone.

With you on that JF I fully expected him to be straight out of the door as we left the Liberty after the Stoke match, that was delayed with his op/injury but I'm hoping if we can exit the Ayews, Bony & Fede on top of the Mesa/Fab exits I would have thought his wages would work - key will be his willingness to give it a season, at his age he could afford that & him along side VDH or Bartley could give us a decent CB pairing.
Mawson on 09:26 - Jun 30 with 2383 viewsomarjack

Mawson on 09:23 - Jun 30 by Thornburyswan

With you on that JF I fully expected him to be straight out of the door as we left the Liberty after the Stoke match, that was delayed with his op/injury but I'm hoping if we can exit the Ayews, Bony & Fede on top of the Mesa/Fab exits I would have thought his wages would work - key will be his willingness to give it a season, at his age he could afford that & him along side VDH or Bartley could give us a decent CB pairing.

His wages might be small. But the 20 m fee he'd command isn't. The club in its state can't afford to keep him. And he needs to be replaced on the cheap.

Plus you know..I might be in the minority here but there isn't almost anything he can do that VDH and Fede can't.

The only reason some clubs have a hard on him because he's English..rename him Fredrik Mawsonski and nobody would pay more than 7-8 m for him. Yes I'm serious.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 9:30]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson on 10:30 - Jun 30 with 2230 viewsjasper_T

We're going to end up with all four centrebacks still at the club.

Stick Bartley up top for Ollie to play off?
Mawson on 10:55 - Jun 30 with 2179 viewsWarwickHunt

Mawson on 10:30 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

We're going to end up with all four centrebacks still at the club.

Stick Bartley up top for Ollie to play off?

You crazy, bro.
Mawson on 10:56 - Jun 30 with 2179 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Out of his depth?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mawson on 11:02 - Jun 30 with 2159 viewsnantywatcher

Mawson on 09:26 - Jun 30 by omarjack

His wages might be small. But the 20 m fee he'd command isn't. The club in its state can't afford to keep him. And he needs to be replaced on the cheap.

Plus you know..I might be in the minority here but there isn't almost anything he can do that VDH and Fede can't.

The only reason some clubs have a hard on him because he's English..rename him Fredrik Mawsonski and nobody would pay more than 7-8 m for him. Yes I'm serious.

You might be serious but that does not stop you from being wrong.
Mawson on 11:35 - Jun 30 with 2084 viewsFireboy2

Mawson on 10:56 - Jun 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

Out of his depth?

Like it jmab
Mawson on 12:17 - Jun 30 with 2009 viewsThornburyswan

Mawson on 09:26 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Agree that IF we get a £20M+ offer he's gone, Huw won't be turning that down, but with him not fit & the window closing early I can see a potential for lastminute.com offers coming in around the £10/12M plus add ons mark & if we have exited the Ayews/Bony/Borja etc & assuming he's up for giving it a go under Potter I'd prefer we kept him.
Mawson on 12:28 - Jun 30 with 1982 viewsomarjack

Bournemouth are said to be interested now as well. But they're not likely to match what we want. Stingy small time club.

The only club that was said to be linked that might agree to pay the 25 m we demand for is Wolverhampton. And so far it's only rumours.

Can't we just get it over the line already ffs? We don't want an Alfie Saga now.

Mawson on 13:28 - Jun 30 with 1886 viewshobo

Mawson on 12:17 - Jun 30 by Thornburyswan

Agree that IF we get a £20M+ offer he's gone, Huw won't be turning that down, but with him not fit & the window closing early I can see a potential for lastminute.com offers coming in around the £10/12M plus add ons mark & if we have exited the Ayews/Bony/Borja etc & assuming he's up for giving it a go under Potter I'd prefer we kept him.

Don't think we'd accept 20m - and rightly so. If someone can stump up £25m then that might do the trick
Mawson on 15:55 - Jun 30 with 1708 viewsomarjack

Mawson on 13:28 - Jun 30 by hobo

Don't think we'd accept 20m - and rightly so. If someone can stump up £25m then that might do the trick

If we're in the last week in August and no club accepted our terms we might even let go for 18 m or so tbh. it all depends..I'm holding out for Wolves to stump up the cash.

Mawson on 16:03 - Jun 30 with 1698 viewsWhiterockin

Mawson on 12:17 - Jun 30 by Thornburyswan

Net it down. He hasn't asked for a transfer so he will get a cut. Barnsley have a sell on so they get a cut it would end up about £15M, not so attractive now is it. £25M or we keep.
Mawson on 16:14 - Jun 30 with 1682 viewsHighjack

I joined a waterpolo club once but I got thrown out when my horse drowned.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mawson on 01:28 - Jul 1 with 1428 viewsDJack

Mawson on 16:14 - Jun 30 by Highjack

I joined a waterpolo club once but I got thrown out when my horse drowned.

'cos it's a herbivore or summit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Mawson on 05:25 - Jul 1 with 1371 viewsbuilthjack

Him and his family flew home to Gatwick yesterday. Training Monday.

Mawson on 09:34 - Jul 1 with 1228 viewsomarjack

Alfred Mawson was seen in public in Swansea! And I repeat..no it is not a drill..He was NOT heading to the airport. That's the ultimate proof he's staying.

If he was going to seal a move away he would have locked himself in his casket in his dark,medieval cellar like what Count Dracula would have done not to be seen. Then sneak out in the dark of the night hiding in the shadows to join his new club in London or Wolverhampton or wherever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024