Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia 11:47 - Jul 3 with 8851 viewsomarjack

The English are that close to ejaculation at the easy half of the draw they have to reach the final.

Colombia..Switzerland..probably Croatia..Then in the final Kane and Lingard masterclass and then boom. We brought it home.

And I'm here to say..keep your pants on my dear fellows. The Colombians are sending you home on the next one. Unless..And I fear so..Kane, Alli and Sterling bring Synchronous Diving into the WC as we often seen in the PL. In a way that would make Neymar cover his eyes with shame.

Not to forget if the FA make a sizeable donation to the FIFA to instruct certain officials to favour the "Three Donkeys" in their decision making. Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Although, A naughty part of me would like to see The Anglos advance to the final only to be crushed in the end in a way they will never recover. It'd be far more painful that way.

I hope the Anglophiles aren't triggered. lol

¡ Vamos Colombia !

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:47 - Jul 3 with 1080 viewsthornabyswan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:38 - Jul 3 by moonie

I well remember ,not long after the Falklands conflict, our fans chanting " Argentina" ...this after many British Welsh lads were burned to death on the Sir Galahad. We now see a filthy,corrupt, drug centre of a country being " supported" because they are playing England.

We should hang our heads in shame,like the poster eulogising over 1916 when Britain Welsh were seen as enemy ,enough to kill .

Nope, I'm the sane one.

Dug some lug,Rog

The Argentina chant was after the 1986 World cup the hand of God and all that.
I remember our fans singing what's it like to lose the war to Ossie Ardiles after the Falklands.
Not saying either is right or wrong but you do seem to have selective memory lapses.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:48 - Jul 3 with 1076 viewsJacket

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:38 - Jul 3 by moonie

I well remember ,not long after the Falklands conflict, our fans chanting " Argentina" ...this after many British Welsh lads were burned to death on the Sir Galahad. We now see a filthy,corrupt, drug centre of a country being " supported" because they are playing England.

We should hang our heads in shame,like the poster eulogising over 1916 when Britain Welsh were seen as enemy ,enough to kill .

Nope, I'm the sane one.

Dug some lug,Rog

Have you been sniffing their produce my son. Suppose if you were a Thatcherite like yourself, support for the Falklands war comes natural. The best way to support the Welsh down there, many of which were Welsh speakers from the Gwynedd area who you hate, would be to ask what the furk they were doing there you Thatcherite pillock.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:53 - Jul 3 with 1068 viewsthornabyswan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:48 - Jul 3 by Jacket

Have you been sniffing their produce my son. Suppose if you were a Thatcherite like yourself, support for the Falklands war comes natural. The best way to support the Welsh down there, many of which were Welsh speakers from the Gwynedd area who you hate, would be to ask what the furk they were doing there you Thatcherite pillock.

I think I know the answer to that one 1983 General election.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:03 - Jul 3 with 1050 viewsJacket

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:53 - Jul 3 by thornabyswan

I think I know the answer to that one 1983 General election.

And anyone who supports that war or tries to blame Argentina for those deaths is either ignorant or a Thatcherite piece of shite, Mooney being both. Hates 20% of the Welsh population, loves the English - what a prick!
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:34 - Jul 3 with 994 viewsmoonie

It's selective to prove my point.
Why did it happen!
It was unforgivable and the cocks currently ripping into Moonie cannot answer that simple fact,hence the bilge from this ingenue,Jacket,quite a pitiful specimen of cant,hate and lack of style ..

Sometimes, you ve gotta admit defeat in an argument and you ve been smashed ,sorry.

Colombia or Columbia to some . In fact, Columbia was decent as a record label
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:36 - Jul 3 with 996 viewsraynor94

Well, I'm certainly looking forward to the England game, and hope they win, as I would if it were Scotland or N Ireland. Would want a British team to win every time.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:42 - Jul 3 with 979 viewsmoonie

Ray.
I was never that way inclined until this World Cup reading the shyte from Omar,Killy,tramp, etc etc. Has changed me It's embarrassing ,to be sure. Many posters havecenglish wives and kids and this is not on. In no way is is banter,let's be honest . Those saying it is ,lie.

Only time I always support opposition against England is at rugby at which they are still arrogant dickheads . I draw the line at Ireland though,obviously

You post sense,Rsy. It's good to read
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:59 - Jul 3 with 956 viewsthornabyswan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:42 - Jul 3 by moonie

Ray.
I was never that way inclined until this World Cup reading the shyte from Omar,Killy,tramp, etc etc. Has changed me It's embarrassing ,to be sure. Many posters havecenglish wives and kids and this is not on. In no way is is banter,let's be honest . Those saying it is ,lie.

Only time I always support opposition against England is at rugby at which they are still arrogant dickheads . I draw the line at Ireland though,obviously

When you say sense what you mean is he is cheering England on same as you
May the best team win tonight.

Login to get fewer ads

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 17:00 - Jul 3 with 952 viewslifelong

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:42 - Jul 3 by moonie

Ray.

Lots of Liverpool people don’t like the English either..apparently.
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/6yvuyj/there_are_lots_of_scousers_
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 17:04 - Jul 3 with 944 viewsmoonie

Columbia was pre eminent Roger in our growing up years .

All the major musical hitters . Any observations?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 17:31 - Jul 3 with 911 viewsBrynCartwright

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:41 - Jul 3 by dickythorpe

I get on well with the English. I've only ever had abuse in Richmond. Worcester rugby club had a few anti Welsh fools but I think of England has several separate countries in one.
When we were doing well in the euros a Geordie I know really got behind us likewise in Cornwall there was praise.

Nicely put Dicky. There are prejudicial bell-ends from every country in my opinion. including Wales. I lived in England for 20 years and pretty much everybody I chose to hang out with were great people. I am supporting England and I am certain that the vast majority of English people would be supporting us if the roles were reversed.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 17:53 - Jul 3 with 871 viewsmoonie

I'm not actually " cheering" England. I can only do that with Wales.

I do find it odd people supporting countries that have killed our own people in a war and the other which is killing society now.

Scousers Roger! You re fookn obsessed ,son, Liverpool,anyway, is full of paddies and taffies and jocks and all manner of mongrels live there. Stay away and keep to your pure idyllic commune

Just fook off England or fook em off ,either way .

Just lets get the Swans back in our thoughts as Jenkins remains in situ
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:06 - Jul 3 with 856 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:12 - Jul 3 with 846 viewsLeonWasGod

Just bumped into Trampie down Wind Street. He seems right up for it

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:33 - Jul 3 with 805 viewsJacket

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 16:34 - Jul 3 by moonie

It's selective to prove my point.
Why did it happen!
It was unforgivable and the cocks currently ripping into Moonie cannot answer that simple fact,hence the bilge from this ingenue,Jacket,quite a pitiful specimen of cant,hate and lack of style ..

Sometimes, you ve gotta admit defeat in an argument and you ve been smashed ,sorry.

Colombia or Columbia to some . In fact, Columbia was decent as a record label

Who do I hate, appart from you, you absolute cockwomble. You have the gall to bring up the Falklands as a reason we should support England. Welsh soldiers disproportionately killed, and it lead indirectly to the destruction of communities all around this city in the following year's strike with a newly emblodenedprime minister crushing the unions. In the very year the tidal lagoon was scrapped, the electrification of the line to Swansea was scrapped, and you come on here to say England has done us favours down the years.

Not supporting the country next door does not mean you hate them. You, and your constant attacks on the Welsh language and Welsh speakers, an angry man, consumed with hate, that's what you are.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:47 - Jul 3 with 775 viewsDarran

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:33 - Jul 3 by Jacket

Who do I hate, appart from you, you absolute cockwomble. You have the gall to bring up the Falklands as a reason we should support England. Welsh soldiers disproportionately killed, and it lead indirectly to the destruction of communities all around this city in the following year's strike with a newly emblodenedprime minister crushing the unions. In the very year the tidal lagoon was scrapped, the electrification of the line to Swansea was scrapped, and you come on here to say England has done us favours down the years.

Not supporting the country next door does not mean you hate them. You, and your constant attacks on the Welsh language and Welsh speakers, an angry man, consumed with hate, that's what you are.

Well said,he’s a complete and utter çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:59 - Jul 3 with 730 viewsLeonWasGod

Feck me that anthem! Makes me want to puke. Any chance we can borrow yours?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:01 - Jul 3 with 716 viewsjackal

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:59 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

Nothing like LOMF ay the Principality with the roof shut.

Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:06 - Jul 3 with 695 viewsirishswan546

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 18:59 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

Just click the mute button until you see players start clapping then you know it's over or go make a cup of tea.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:09 - Jul 3 with 676 viewsFlashberryjack

Whether the PS England haters like it or not, England will beat Columbia.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:10 - Jul 3 with 674 viewsraynor94

Great start from England, goal imminent here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:12 - Jul 3 with 666 viewsirishswan546

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:09 - Jul 3 by Flashberryjack

Whether the PS England haters like it or not, England will beat Columbia.

Really could go either way both teams have good players.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:14 - Jul 3 with 656 viewsSwansea93

That Arias for Colombia looks a decent player.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:14 - Jul 3 with 656 viewsairedale

Ashley Young could have snuck one in there.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:17 - Jul 3 with 648 views34dfgdf54

How much could we have got Arias for again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024