Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ENGLAND V CROATIA 14:22 - Jul 11 with 14211 viewsLord_Bony

7pm ITV

England's opportunity to reach the World Cup final for the first time since 1966 and their first appearance in a World Cup semi-final since 1990, where France now lie in wait.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:59 - Jul 11 with 2536 viewstheloneranger

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:53 - Jul 11 by JackFish

For all the hype, England have been pretty ordinary in this World Cup, haven’t they? They’ve played three half-decent teams, drew with one of them (missing their best player) and lost the other two. They’ve just been lucky they got the easiest quarter final going. Ranked 12th in the world and that’s about how they’ve played, beaten who they were expected to and not looked good enough to beat those above.

Difference tonight was Modric and Rakitic playing against Henderson in midfield, England have nobody that can get on the ball and dictate like those two do.

Modric and Rakitic played really well, but MOM was Perisic, No 4 for Croatia.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:05 - Jul 11 with 2479 viewsLord_Bony

Croatia v France.
The french will run rings round them,way too much pace and power for Croatia.

Croatia have never won a game in a meeting against France.

Still, saved an England humiliation on Sunday.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:15 - Jul 11 with 2429 viewsFireboy2

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:05 - Jul 11 by Lord_Bony

Croatia v France.
The french will run rings round them,way too much pace and power for Croatia.

Croatia have never won a game in a meeting against France.

Still, saved an England humiliation on Sunday.

First time for everything LB
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:17 - Jul 11 with 2418 viewsomarjack

I hope Croatia wins..But I see no chance of it happening. France were favourites to win and they'll win it. No shock here.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 02:39 - Jul 12 with 2250 viewsInsolent_Minx

Sorry couldn't see an introduction thread, but I follow another Championship team and we'll be playing you again next season. Not here for any trouble, I adhere to other teams forums rules and respect others views.

Live in England although not English. The Irony is, had already booked a break in Wales for the weekend as believed England would be in it and had to get out of the country while there was still time. Usually they only get to the last 16 or group stages and it's over quickly but this year alarm bells have been ringing ever louder and for all other nationalities in this country, in the end it became a bit intolerable.

Will watch the final in Wales or maybe listen to it but looking forward to my trip over. Haven't been there since the 1980's and even then it was only over the border from around the Shrewsbury area.

Sorry to go on, but just making my intentions clear. I was pleased and relieved England went out tonight. Fair enough they played OK in spells during the tournament but received a lot of easy games and poor opposition. The media (as always) has hyped them up to a level they simply aren't accomplished at.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 05:50 - Jul 12 with 2199 viewsjackal

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:50 - Jul 11 by phact0rri

no, but we do have a few years of "we were 3rd (or 4th place)" in the world cup to look forward to.

They lost the 3rd/4th play off to Italy in 1990.

They never mention it. Just keep saying that they reached the semis.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 06:27 - Jul 12 with 2171 views34dfgdf54

Was beautiful to watch that yesterday.

Leon coming across as a bit of a tw*t on twitter too if I’m being honest, chucked his toys well and truly out of the pram.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 06:29 - Jul 12 with 2171 viewsSWANSEYE

Change the song to: They're Flying Home, They're flying home, Englands Team are flying home !!
Login to get fewer ads

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 08:37 - Jul 12 with 2051 viewsJinxy

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 02:39 - Jul 12 by Insolent_Minx

Sorry couldn't see an introduction thread, but I follow another Championship team and we'll be playing you again next season. Not here for any trouble, I adhere to other teams forums rules and respect others views.

Live in England although not English. The Irony is, had already booked a break in Wales for the weekend as believed England would be in it and had to get out of the country while there was still time. Usually they only get to the last 16 or group stages and it's over quickly but this year alarm bells have been ringing ever louder and for all other nationalities in this country, in the end it became a bit intolerable.

Will watch the final in Wales or maybe listen to it but looking forward to my trip over. Haven't been there since the 1980's and even then it was only over the border from around the Shrewsbury area.

Sorry to go on, but just making my intentions clear. I was pleased and relieved England went out tonight. Fair enough they played OK in spells during the tournament but received a lot of easy games and poor opposition. The media (as always) has hyped them up to a level they simply aren't accomplished at.

Welcome! Yes, similar here. Went out for a long motorbike ride yesterday just to get away from the media. Had they won (there may have been some positives I suppose), I would have had to do a McGregor/Boorman-esque long way round rideout for the next 52 years + just to avoid the OTT hysteria.

Truth was Southgate got a tune out of an average squad, and the first time they met with quality all was revealed. Wales' Euro 2016 path was far harder - just providing context of achievements here. Once the media hype has dyed out, watch those knives come out. It's what they do.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 08:59 - Jul 12 with 2007 viewstrampie

England took a one sided hammering, the stats of the game said it all how much better Croatia were than England, England very lucky to lose just by a single goal.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 12:18 - Jul 12 with 1838 viewsLeonWasGod

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:59 - Jul 11 by moonie

Media does not represent all.
If it did, all Welsh people would be shattered when the national ( rugby) team lose ...our national game btw.

Course it doesn't. People are too thick to see that though. Believe anything they read / see if it reaffirms their prejudices.
ENGLAND V CROATIA on 12:54 - Jul 12 with 1803 viewstrampie

Roy Keane and Luca Modric trying their best to educate the masses in Ingerlund.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:25 - Jul 12 with 1683 viewstrampie

I'm loving the last 24 hours, just loving it , the aftermath as usual with England is a thing of beauty.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 22:44]

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:37 - Jul 12 with 1648 viewsSgorioFruit

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 21:25 - Jul 12 by trampie

I'm loving the last 24 hours, just loving it , the aftermath as usual with England is a thing of beauty.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2018 22:44]

Haha da Iawn trample
I’ve had talk sport radio on in the works van all morning. Such a giggle.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:22 - Jul 12 with 1611 viewsraynor94

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:37 - Jul 12 by SgorioFruit

Haha da Iawn trample

What's your views of the pathetic showing of the LOW teams again this week, surely time to call a halt to this annual humiliation

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:32 - Jul 12 with 1605 viewstrampie

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 22:37 - Jul 12 by SgorioFruit

Haha da Iawn trample

Yes I know.

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:40 - Jul 12 with 1594 viewsBadlands

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 12:54 - Jul 12 by trampie

Roy Keane and Luca Modric trying their best to educate the masses in Ingerlund.

Modric got it spot on.
Unfortunately his assessment o the England team pretty much translates to the country, too.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 08:21 - Jul 13 with 1534 viewsSgorioFruit

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 23:22 - Jul 12 by raynor94

What's your views of the pathetic showing of the LOW teams again this week, surely time to call a halt to this annual humiliation

My views are that the whole LOW is a joke.

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 10:06 - Jul 13 with 1499 viewsraynor94

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 08:21 - Jul 13 by SgorioFruit

My views are that the whole LOW is a joke.

Well, we are in agreement about something

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 10:19 - Jul 13 with 1484 viewsSgorioFruit

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 10:06 - Jul 13 by raynor94

Well, we are in agreement about something

Merthyr Town and Colwyn Bay on the other hand

CYMRU AM BYTH

Climb those leagues lads

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 02:50 - Jul 14 with 1404 viewsDJack

What is really funny... I think that Sgorio is a very sad joke of a poster and we all know that the previous incarnation of Raynor was the MOST miserable tvvat you've ever seen. Seeing them in agreement is wondrous (helped by a less nutty Sgorio and a less miserable Rayns)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 11:02 - Jul 14 with 1356 viewsSgorioFruit

ENGLAND V CROATIA on 10:19 - Jul 13 by SgorioFruit

Merthyr Town and Colwyn Bay on the other hand

CYMRU AM BYTH

Climb those leagues lads

Bumped

All day long

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024