Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Ireland 01:16 - Aug 2 with 3643 viewsEbo

Now we need the rest of the world to follow suit

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/11/irish-senate-approves-ban-on-produ

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Well done Ireland on 09:29 - Aug 2 with 2557 viewsjohnlangy

Yes. Well done Ireland.
Well done Ireland on 09:44 - Aug 2 with 2536 viewsomarjack

Wow..a western country going full "f*ck you" against the illegal state. Bravo.

There is hope still for the west..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Well done Ireland on 09:53 - Aug 2 with 2509 viewsLeonWasGod

Blimey, a country in the EU making its own laws. Who'd have thunked it eh?
Well done Ireland on 10:10 - Aug 2 with 2470 viewsJack_Meoff

Well done Ireland on 09:53 - Aug 2 by LeonWasGod

Blimey, a country in the EU making its own laws. Who'd have thunked it eh?

Oh jeez...

*grabs popcorn*

Great stuff by Ireland

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Well done Ireland on 10:15 - Aug 2 with 2458 viewsLeonWasGod

Well done Ireland on 10:10 - Aug 2 by Jack_Meoff

Oh jeez...

*grabs popcorn*

Great stuff by Ireland

Always worth a stir

Yes, well done Ireland.
Well done Ireland on 10:26 - Aug 2 with 2442 viewssotonswan

How does this work?
If the products are first imported into Spain say, then won't they legally have to allow them across the 'border' into Ireland without restriction?

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Well done Ireland on 10:31 - Aug 2 with 2418 viewsBatterseajack

Well done Ireland on 10:26 - Aug 2 by sotonswan

How does this work?
If the products are first imported into Spain say, then won't they legally have to allow them across the 'border' into Ireland without restriction?

Good questions. Presumably you ban the sale of them in your shops, but once the goods are in the EU customs area, there's not much you can do to prevent them entering your country....but i could be wrong
Well done Ireland on 13:57 - Aug 2 with 2314 viewsLoyal

Well done Ireland on 09:44 - Aug 2 by omarjack

Excluding a country for political reasons ?
Surely doesn't sit well ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Ireland on 14:17 - Aug 2 with 2285 viewsHighjack

Well done Ireland on 09:44 - Aug 2 by omarjack

Israel isn’t mentioned in this bill. Presumably they are boycotting goods from northern Cyprus and Crimea too?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Well done Ireland on 14:39 - Aug 2 with 2258 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well done Ireland on 14:17 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Israel isn’t mentioned in this bill. Presumably they are boycotting goods from northern Cyprus and Crimea too?

Don't be silly, few Jews in Northern Cyprus or Crimea.

EDIT:

Let's see how committed BDS members are. Let's boycott all products then. Medical produce? Tell your doctor you're a BDS member and refuse treatment. Computers like HP produce? Chuck them out or you're a hypocrite. Hell, for those old enough get rid of your SodaStreams.

That or you can be a hypocrite by stephen Hawking and conveniently ignore where most of the software your quality of life was dependent upon...
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 14:42]
Well done Ireland on 15:54 - Aug 2 with 2190 viewslondonlisa2001

Well done Ireland on 14:39 - Aug 2 by bluey_the_blue

Don't be silly, few Jews in Northern Cyprus or Crimea.

EDIT:

Let's see how committed BDS members are. Let's boycott all products then. Medical produce? Tell your doctor you're a BDS member and refuse treatment. Computers like HP produce? Chuck them out or you're a hypocrite. Hell, for those old enough get rid of your SodaStreams.

That or you can be a hypocrite by stephen Hawking and conveniently ignore where most of the software your quality of life was dependent upon...
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 14:42]

I don’t understand this post even slightly.
Well done Ireland on 15:59 - Aug 2 with 2181 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well done Ireland on 15:54 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

Well, been organising dad's funeral most of the morning so... probably not at my most literate right now.

My point was aimed at pointing out that Ireland and others wouldn't dream of boycotting other "occupied" regions because they give not one single flying shit about those "occupied"; BDS is driven by Jew hatred.

As for the rest... BDS followers seem to be incredibly selective about their boycotts. Medical breakthroughs through Israel? I'm sure they'd rather died than have such vile Zionist treatments. CPUs et al within HP laptops? Oh, their ethical concerns don't really extend that far...
Well done Ireland on 16:03 - Aug 2 with 2171 viewsMo_Wives

Well done Ireland on 15:54 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

It's about sadomasochism. A sexual kinda thing. BDS = bondage, dominance & submission. Although, I don't see the point in tying Stephen Hawking up. Just tip him out of his chair. He won't be going any where then.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Well done Ireland on 16:04 - Aug 2 with 2165 viewsMo_Wives

Well done Ireland on 15:59 - Aug 2 by bluey_the_blue

Well, been organising dad's funeral most of the morning so... probably not at my most literate right now.

My point was aimed at pointing out that Ireland and others wouldn't dream of boycotting other "occupied" regions because they give not one single flying shit about those "occupied"; BDS is driven by Jew hatred.

As for the rest... BDS followers seem to be incredibly selective about their boycotts. Medical breakthroughs through Israel? I'm sure they'd rather died than have such vile Zionist treatments. CPUs et al within HP laptops? Oh, their ethical concerns don't really extend that far...

Ah, forget my last post, Lisa.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Well done Ireland on 16:06 - Aug 2 with 2159 viewsLohengrin

I’m sorry to hear that, pal.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Well done Ireland on 16:07 - Aug 2 with 2154 viewslondonlisa2001

Sorry about your Dad Bluey.

I understand your point now.

But I genuinely believe that Ireland’s move is not to do with hatred of Jewish people. You can’t compare Northern Cyprus with the Gaza Strip mun.

As I’ve said before, I have two close friends who are Jewish. Both have a deep dislike of the current Israeli government. The actions of Israel in the past few weeks alone are abhorrent.
Well done Ireland on 16:10 - Aug 2 with 2146 viewsirishswan546

Sorry for you loss.
Well done Ireland on 16:16 - Aug 2 with 2132 viewsirishswan546

Well done Ireland on 16:07 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

But I genuinely believe that Ireland’s move is not to do with hatred of Jewish people. You can’t compare Northern Cyprus with the Gaza Strip mun.

As I’ve said before, I have two close friends who are Jewish. Both have a deep dislike of the current Israeli government. The actions of Israel in the past few weeks alone are abhorrent.

In Ireland we can be accused of many things but a hatred of Jewish people is definitely not one of them. I have never seen or heard anything against Jewish people in Ireland.
Well done Ireland on 16:17 - Aug 2 with 2131 viewsJack_Meoff

sorry to hear bluey.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Well done Ireland on 17:07 - Aug 2 with 2088 viewsBadlands

Condolences.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Well done Ireland on 17:17 - Aug 2 with 2075 viewsBadlands

'Ireland’s senate has voted in favour of a bill banning the importation of products from Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, '

Surely not a great deal is produced in these areas for export!

The area is a mess and has been for 3 - 4 thousand years - the current nightmare largely brought about by Britain's mishandling of the region post WW2.

This is another instance of showing up the lies of Johnson, Mogg Farage etc.

Well done Ireland on 17:23 - Aug 2 with 2068 viewsHighjack

Well done Ireland on 16:07 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

You can’t compare them in terms of living conditions but they both fall under the category of occupied territory under international law which is what this bill specifically states according to the guardian article.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Well done Ireland on 17:34 - Aug 2 with 2060 viewsEbo

If you cast your mind back, Ireland stood in solidarity with the blacks in South Africa against apartheid back in the day. You will also find that they have no dealings with Saudi or Iran.

PS sorry about your news, hope all is well.

Well done Ireland on 17:36 - Aug 2 with 2052 viewsBadlands

Well done Ireland on 17:23 - Aug 2 by Highjack

You can’t compare them in terms of living conditions but they both fall under the category of occupied territory under international law which is what this bill specifically states according to the guardian article.

I wouldn't take sides but much of the suffering in Gaza is down to Hamas and Fatah refusing to work for the benefit of their people and for redirecting aid funds to support terrorism.
Israel has produced a $1billion plan to improve the area including developing industrial areas near the Jewish border and therefore establishing a 'concrete' border, but only if Gaza accepts Palestine as a overseer.

Well done Ireland on 17:37 - Aug 2 with 2051 viewsEbo

Well done Ireland on 17:23 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Occupied settlements that have been condemned by the UN yet the Israeli government defy this all the time.

I can't find the link right now but there is a video on youtube where an irish politician gives a very emotional speech about his visit to Palestine and what he witnessed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024