Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 12:24 - Aug 6 with 44424 viewsSWANSEYE

BREAKING NEWS on SKY NOW . . .
Sam Clucas’ proposed move from Swansea to Burnley has fallen through, Sky Sports News understands.
An £8m move had been agreed between the two clubs, but the player has failed to agree personal terms.

He obviously went for the money and it's backfired so now we should surely back the Manager and go and get Woods anyway as he looks a quality player. i still we need another Striker too as we need firepower this Season as it will make all the difference to where we end up .
Clucas on 12:30 - Aug 7 with 3793 viewsJacket

Clucas on 00:08 - Aug 7 by TheResurrection

Thick as two short planks

How is this nasty piece of dog turd you can't get out of the grips of your shoe still posting on this site? Moonie got banned for his tedious shite throughout the summer, this guy's at it all year round with his nasty/ childish insults. Why has he not been banned?
Clucas on 12:52 - Aug 7 with 3670 viewsomarjack

Clucas on 12:30 - Aug 7 by Jacket

How is this nasty piece of dog turd you can't get out of the grips of your shoe still posting on this site? Moonie got banned for his tedious shite throughout the summer, this guy's at it all year round with his nasty/ childish insults. Why has he not been banned?

The Resurrection is Lord Bony's stepson. That's how.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Clucas on 13:07 - Aug 7 with 3589 viewswaynekerr55

Clucas on 11:20 - Aug 7 by TheResurrection

So.Facking.Boring

I am in rehab with regards my repetition issue 😂🙈

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Clucas on 14:06 - Aug 7 with 3470 viewshobo

Clucas on 11:45 - Aug 7 by londonlisa2001

Not sure what £25k is ‘more realistic than’. I just said don’t know why people think he’s on that.

Someone makes up a figure and it then gets treated as fact.

Everyone was saying he was on £50k a week or two ago, so that's what I was comparing it to when I said he was more realistically on 25k
Clucas on 15:34 - Aug 7 with 3310 viewsicecoldjack

Clucas on 06:14 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Not really.

If they are only offering him the same he is on now, then he may rather stay and get promotion bonuses and potentially a new contract here rather than signing over the next 4 years, and best playing years of his career for a sideways move financially.

If I had one more major move left in my career. I would make sure it was a good one and well worth taking. This doesn’t sound like it was.

That’s rubbish about being “worth 7k a week”. He was one of their better players, he should have been one of their better earners. Hence he left.

He has a short time to make hay while the sun shines, more power to him. He’s a good player too, I much prefer he stay than sell for £8m so a good win for us in my view.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 6:15]

He can only make what his ability allows, hence his 7 k a week there and his 25 k a week numpty contract here, he's had some decent games but in all honesty he never really recovered from his first few games where most thought he was one of the worst players to grace the liberty in a while.

He obviously doesn't quite trust his ability, that's the truth. As for his one major move, it's just as conceivable we get relegated as get promoted especially if we can't shift out high wage earners so that logic doesn't quite stack .

I'm not sure him staying will mean he plays either, looking at how fluid we were at times on Saturday I don't see clucas adding anything to what we produced, he's often slow to react and never anticipates a pass being flat footed and not moving into space or onto the ball.

Not and never has been a swans type player, would be a shame if we can't off load him, one of the worst signings in recent history and not even in Mark Gowers class let alone the likes of pratley etc.

Well have to agree to dis agree on this one .
Clucas on 19:34 - Aug 7 with 3109 viewsomarjack

I remember when we were linked to Clucas last year and I was all like "Please let Burnley take him! Please let Burnley take him!"..and when I realised we were going to break our transfer record for him my heart went numb..I knew we were in the dark,deep end of a river of sh!t.

And as anyone with a brain (which of course excludes Huw)..the prophecy was fulfilled.

Clucas on 19:37 - Aug 7 with 3073 viewsKingBony

Yes you are

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Clucas on 20:46 - Aug 7 with 2894 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 22:16 - Aug 7 with 2721 viewsSwansea93

How can Burnley agree wages for Joe Hart and Vydra but not Clucas?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Clucas on 22:35 - Aug 7 with 2641 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 15:34 - Aug 7 by icecoldjack

He can only make what his ability allows, hence his 7 k a week there and his 25 k a week numpty contract here, he's had some decent games but in all honesty he never really recovered from his first few games where most thought he was one of the worst players to grace the liberty in a while.

He obviously doesn't quite trust his ability, that's the truth. As for his one major move, it's just as conceivable we get relegated as get promoted especially if we can't shift out high wage earners so that logic doesn't quite stack .

I'm not sure him staying will mean he plays either, looking at how fluid we were at times on Saturday I don't see clucas adding anything to what we produced, he's often slow to react and never anticipates a pass being flat footed and not moving into space or onto the ball.

Not and never has been a swans type player, would be a shame if we can't off load him, one of the worst signings in recent history and not even in Mark Gowers class let alone the likes of pratley etc.

Well have to agree to dis agree on this one .

Exactly which is why he feels he deserved more for his ability than the 25k apparently on offer and refused to move for the same money.

I wouldn’t move company for the same money either, even if interested was a bigger one.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clucas on 22:37 - Aug 7 with 2637 viewsKingBony

Clucas on 22:35 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Exactly which is why he feels he deserved more for his ability than the 25k apparently on offer and refused to move for the same money.

I wouldn’t move company for the same money either, even if interested was a bigger one.

Since learnt he was on more than £25k, and that Burnley offered up towards 35k

Clucas on 22:45 - Aug 7 with 2539 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 22:37 - Aug 7 by KingBony

Since learnt he was on more than £25k, and that Burnley offered up towards 35k

I don’t believe that that for second.

Source?

Or is it one of those convenient ones that only you can see?

Clucas on 22:47 - Aug 7 with 2545 viewsKingBony

Clucas on 22:45 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

I don’t believe that that for second.

Source?

Or is it one of those convenient ones that only you can see?

Haha just saying from someone in the know.

The important thing is that he doesn’t have to worry about as many years as you mentioned yesterday.

P.s. sorry I called you a mumphead 👍
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 22:49]

Clucas on 22:48 - Aug 7 with 2525 viewslonglostjack

Clucas on 22:35 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

The clown or his advisor need a reality check.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Clucas on 22:55 - Aug 7 with 2481 viewsLeonWasGod

Clucas on 22:48 - Aug 7 by longlostjack

The clown or his advisor need a reality check.

Nah, I reckon he’s easily worth £25k a year. I might even push that up to the £35k a year LB was talking about. No more though
Clucas on 23:01 - Aug 7 with 2430 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 22:47 - Aug 7 by KingBony

Haha just saying from someone in the know.

The important thing is that he doesn’t have to worry about as many years as you mentioned yesterday.

P.s. sorry I called you a mumphead 👍
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 22:49]

So it is one of those then

Apology accepted.

Clucas on 23:04 - Aug 7 with 2429 viewsKingBony

Clucas on 23:01 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

So it is one of those then

Apology accepted.

Yes 😁

And thanks - I’m going to try to be nicer 🤣🤣

Clucas on 23:08 - Aug 7 with 2387 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 22:55 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Nah, I reckon he’s easily worth £25k a year. I might even push that up to the £35k a year LB was talking about. No more though

Yep absolutely. He is a player that knows his worth and paid his dues with his journey to where e is, he has worked his nuts off in the game. Fair play to him. Just because people have developed a vendetta against him, it doesn’t give him less right to a good deal as others. I certainly won’t be joining in.

Clucas on 23:10 - Aug 7 with 2381 viewsKingBony

Clucas on 23:08 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Yep absolutely. He is a player that knows his worth and paid his dues with his journey to where e is, he has worked his nuts off in the game. Fair play to him. Just because people have developed a vendetta against him, it doesn’t give him less right to a good deal as others. I certainly won’t be joining in.

Have an up arrow - very fair

Clucas on 23:13 - Aug 7 with 2374 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clucas on 22:16 - Aug 7 by Swansea93

That's a very good question. Perhaps they only think he's going to be a bit part player for them?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clucas on 01:38 - Aug 8 with 2246 viewsomarjack

Clucas on 22:16 - Aug 7 by Swansea93

Insane really.

Hart was at 155k/wk at City..and all of a sudden he accepts a massive pay cut, shrinking his wages to the 35k/wk Burnley offer.

Vydra was demanding around 40k/wk I think..It's not farfetched that they could persuade him to join. In fact it seems like a typical Burnley move.

As for the thing with Clucas..It's not that he refused 35k/wk..It's the assumption that Burnley don't think he deserves to be one of their top earners.

Clucas on 09:36 - Aug 8 with 2033 viewsirishswan546

Breaking news on sky website.

"Wolves are keen to sign midfielder Sam Clucas from Swansea before tomorrow’s deadline, SSN has been told."

Fingers crossed it goes through so we get woods
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 9:37]
Clucas on 09:40 - Aug 8 with 2006 viewsomarjack

Clucas on 09:36 - Aug 8 by irishswan546

Breaking news on sky website.

"Wolves are keen to sign midfielder Sam Clucas from Swansea before tomorrow’s deadline, SSN has been told."

Fingers crossed it goes through so we get woods
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 9:37]

I didn't know he was Portuguese.

Anyway you guys are rich..12 m or Clukie stays.

Clucas on 09:41 - Aug 8 with 2000 viewsLandore_Jack

WOLVES SWOOP FOR CLUCAS

Midfielder Clucas saw his move to Burnley collapse over the weekend, and Wolves have moved quickly to try to bring him to Molineux.

A formal approach is expected later today.

#backtojack

Clucas on 09:48 - Aug 8 with 1933 viewsomarjack

Clucas on 09:41 - Aug 8 by Landore_Jack

WOLVES SWOOP FOR CLUCAS

Midfielder Clucas saw his move to Burnley collapse over the weekend, and Wolves have moved quickly to try to bring him to Molineux.

A formal approach is expected later today.

It's deadline day tomorrow..time is running out..clubs are getting desperate..our worst case scenario is Clucas staying with us..could be much worse..I say we ask for 12 m and...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024