Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is 16:07 - Aug 7 with 6048 viewsLeonWasGod

I know we can't gloat after last season, but christ that must be hard to watch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45077567
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 16:26 - Aug 7 with 5098 viewsJethroJack

Most common injury amongst their midfielders is a still neck, watching the ball constantly flying overhead.
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 17:40 - Aug 7 with 4894 viewsbluey_the_blue

What utter bollocks by the BBC, pity they conveniently ignored touches in opposition penalty area, high number of chances, lowish number of long balls et al.
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 17:43 - Aug 7 with 4879 viewsAlfieMooresSon

That's an odd stat, none of the worst passing teams in the Premier League have been relegated in the last ten years?
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 17:48 - Aug 7 with 4866 viewssherpajacob

whilst there are exceptions, in general the better teams make more passes.

Our pass stats tell our story

In our first seasons in PL we were in champions league places for pass completion.

From Monk onwards we were mid table and sliding.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:01 - Aug 7 with 4812 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 17:48 - Aug 7 by sherpajacob

whilst there are exceptions, in general the better teams make more passes.

Our pass stats tell our story

In our first seasons in PL we were in champions league places for pass completion.

From Monk onwards we were mid table and sliding.

Man city probably still the best passing team, I like Liverpool's out and at them style at the moment, they have a bit of everything!
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:19 - Aug 7 with 4751 viewsbyron

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:01 - Aug 7 by AlfieMooresSon

Man city probably still the best passing team, I like Liverpool's out and at them style at the moment, they have a bit of everything!

So, how much is it Man City have spent now? 700 million? Pah

Benny

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:38 - Aug 7 with 4680 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:19 - Aug 7 by byron

That's what you're up against now. No hiding place for Cardiff this season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:42 - Aug 7 with 4666 viewsDr_Winston

It's the only type of football Warnock knows how to play. Fine in the lower leagues, a big disadvantage in the top ones, as his track record amply demonstrates.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:45 - Aug 7 with 4640 viewsPozuelosSideys

It may be tedious bollox, but there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Personally couldnt put up with it, but it was clearly effective in teh division we are currently in. Will it be effective in the PL? Thats unlikely, but you never know

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:47 - Aug 7 with 4628 viewstaffpunk

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:42 - Aug 7 by Dr_Winston

It's the only type of football Warnock knows how to play. Fine in the lower leagues, a big disadvantage in the top ones, as his track record amply demonstrates.

I'm not expecting to stay up, and most other people I know think the same.
Having said that I thought we'd be mid-table last year,I'm just going to enjoy the season.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 4616 viewsHugeEnkins

It's going to make epic viewing
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 19:23 - Aug 7 with 4511 viewsOldjack

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:47 - Aug 7 by taffpunk

Having said that I thought we'd be mid-table last year,I'm just going to enjoy the season.

nowt enjoyable watching your team getting spanked week in week out.The prem is a kant of a league where money rules the roost.We did extremely well to last so long, of which 5 years of that was really enjoyable
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 19:25]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 4457 viewssainthelens

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:47 - Aug 7 by taffpunk

You and the rest of your 6 fingered pals will cease to enjoy come November.
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 4389 viewsTheResurrection

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 17:40 - Aug 7 by bluey_the_blue

What utter bollocks by the BBC, pity they conveniently ignored touches in opposition penalty area, high number of chances, lowish number of long balls et al.

I can't believe this prick is defending their Shite football. A lot of did hard Cardiff fans I know realised full well they were a god awful side to watch.

And you do realise the lowish (😂) number of long balls was only because of the low, LOW number of overall passes.

166 on average.

Fack me, that's truly pathetic. I bet the EPL will laugh their heads off next season when Colinball rolls into town.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 20:44 - Aug 7 with 4313 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:19 - Aug 7 by byron

All I was saying, is it's not purely about passing in the modern game, you need a bit of everything, pressing and pace are equally important, the game is changing again !!!
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:05 - Aug 7 with 4248 viewsLeonWasGod

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 17:40 - Aug 7 by bluey_the_blue

Just sounds like you didn’t see much of the ball but when you did you made the most of it.
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:08 - Aug 7 with 4239 viewsThe_undecided

If and it's a very big if they survive their first season back in the Prem, even if it's by a point or 2 they will be a much stronger side going into the following season, their outlay for players has been minimal, if Warnock's pulls it off and without getting the bullet before Christmas unlike their previous attempt they could get a few more seasons, and to be fair smaller clubs new to Prem I think need this approach for a season or 2 to stabilise themselves and set up for either the drop back down or for a few more season in the Prem.
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:15 - Aug 7 with 4196 viewsbyron

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 19:36 - Aug 7 by sainthelens

Sept and Oct don’t look to nice, looking forward to November as it happens

Benny

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:36 - Aug 7 with 4138 viewsbluey_the_blue

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:05 - Aug 7 by LeonWasGod

Just sounds like you didn’t see much of the ball but when you did you made the most of it.

Exactly right.

It wasn't aimless John Beck style long ball, more get the ball into channels for Hoilett, Zohore; get foward and play the ball in and around the penalty area.

Josh Murphy has impressed me so far, him and Hoilett wukk give plenty of pace so we've a fighting chance.
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:37 - Aug 7 with 4132 viewsbluey_the_blue

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:08 - Aug 7 by The_undecided

If and it's a very big if they survive their first season back in the Prem, even if it's by a point or 2 they will be a much stronger side going into the following season, their outlay for players has been minimal, if Warnock's pulls it off and without getting the bullet before Christmas unlike their previous attempt they could get a few more seasons, and to be fair smaller clubs new to Prem I think need this approach for a season or 2 to stabilise themselves and set up for either the drop back down or for a few more season in the Prem.

Warnock's been pretty open in saying he's trying to follow Burnley's model. Should we relegate, we'll be stronger for next season. Should we stay up, well...
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 08:07 - Aug 8 with 3910 viewsLoyal

Cardiff won't be anywhere near Burnley in strategy, model or thinking.
Burnley have spent millions and millions of pounds and implemented a style based on loyalty and a learned way of managing games.

You either spend today or tomorrow or you are seriously fckd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 10:27 - Aug 8 with 3752 viewsAce_Jack

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 21:36 - Aug 7 by bluey_the_blue

Exactly right.

It wasn't aimless John Beck style long ball, more get the ball into channels for Hoilett, Zohore; get foward and play the ball in and around the penalty area.

Josh Murphy has impressed me so far, him and Hoilett wukk give plenty of pace so we've a fighting chance.

Not having the ball for long spells in the Prem can be torturous, plus the average defence is a lot, lot better if Sheffield Utd are anything to go by.

However, there is a lot of dross in the bottom half of that league so you stand every chance of staying up. Huddersfield, Watford, Brighton, and Palace really weren't that good last year.
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 11:53 - Aug 8 with 3673 viewstaffpunk

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 19:36 - Aug 7 by sainthelens

I've been going since 1970, through thick and mostly thin, so I'll still enjoy the day out with mates. The actual games maybe not so much!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:39 - Aug 8 with 3422 viewsJethroJack

Its role reversal.... I think we'll enjoy this season a lot more than you will.
Our first 5 seasons in the Top Flight were like football heaven, every game was like a cup final. Last 2 seasons were the nightmare that you're about to experience, just like your last visit there!

Unfortunately for you lot, you won't experience what its like to thrive in the Premier League...but we will again one day, especially if we hang on to GP 😁
Interesting article on how bad Cardiff's football is on 18:52 - Aug 8 with 3397 viewslonglostjack

You forgot long throw-ins.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024