Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... 17:14 - Aug 9 with 1333 viewsJackfath

Can someone sensibly summarise for me please?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 17:14]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:14 - Aug 9 with 1322 viewsjasper_T

Declan John in.

Nothing else finalised.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:15 - Aug 9 with 1304 viewsJackfath

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:14 - Aug 9 by jasper_T

Declan John in.

Nothing else finalised.

Oh dear. That's not good. Not good at all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:15 - Aug 9 with 1303 viewsairedale

I couldn't possibly enlighten you, as you may do some self harm.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:16 - Aug 9 with 1272 viewsomarjack

Ins:
Confirmed:

-Declan John (LB) (Rangers) - Fee:???

-Sean Clare (RM) (Sheff Utd) - Fee:Free

Outs:

None are still confirmed

-Fede Fernandez (Newcastle) - Fee:6 m

-Sam Clucas (Stoke) - Fee:6 m (but the deal might have hit a stump)

-Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) - -Fee:bloody loan

That's about it

But Amat is also probably leaving..although probably not today.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 17:23]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:17 - Aug 9 with 1246 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:15 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

Oh dear. That's not good. Not good at all.

Looks like we will have one first team centre back left at close of business.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:18 - Aug 9 with 1221 viewsSomethingRandom

It's all a complete ball's up whichever way you look at it

Jog on, Kitty...

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:18 - Aug 9 with 1204 viewsandrew

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:16 - Aug 9 by omarjack

Ins:
Confirmed:

Outs:

None are still confirmed

That's about it

And Jordan Ayew loan

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:19 - Aug 9 with 1173 viewsJackfath

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:18 - Aug 9 by SomethingRandom

It's all a complete ball's up whichever way you look at it

Again.

What a load of shite. I wonder if the usual suspect will be along shortly to defend his chum Jenkins.

Login to get fewer ads

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:20 - Aug 9 with 1155 viewstrinityann

What a rubbish 5pm deadline and we don't yet know who's gone and who's staying.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:22 - Aug 9 with 1069 viewsstAteSwan

Ins:

Clare (Free)
John (Rising to 1 Million)

Outs

Fede
Amat
Clucas
Ayew
That girl at the club shop
The stray dog down the street
The sanity of many supporters
The local paper boy

Unfortunately Still here:

Jenkins
Levien
Caplan
All 3,000 or whatever shareholders.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:24 - Aug 9 with 1034 viewsLeonWasGod

I can't see Clare confirmed anywhere.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:26 - Aug 9 with 1006 viewsJackfath

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:24 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

Balding? Can she play centre half?

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:28 - Aug 9 with 969 viewsjasper_T

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:24 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

Because it's nothing more than a rumour at this point. People jumping the gun so they can get more upset if he signs elsewhere.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:31 - Aug 9 with 930 viewsEU5Makaveli

I've been following it all day and I'm still not entirely sure who has left and who has joined.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:32 - Aug 9 with 913 viewsomarjack

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:28 - Aug 9 by jasper_T

Because it's nothing more than a rumour at this point. People jumping the gun so they can get more upset if he signs elsewhere.

LOL..trust me none of us will be upset if he doesn't sign.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:46 - Aug 9 with 799 viewsairedale

Oh, and after all that, Potter has gone Harry Dick.
I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:47 - Aug 9 with 778 viewsRuDeMan1970

Completely. Utterly. Nonsensical. Transfer. Shambles.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who has joined... on 17:48 - Aug 9 with 767 viewsMrSwerve

It came up on SSN as confirmed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 18:17 - Aug 9 with 645 viewsCroftyjack

I've been working all day so I have no idea who has left and who had joined... on 17:16 - Aug 9 by omarjack

Ins:
Confirmed:

Outs:

None are still confirmed

That's about it

I'm only just catching up...why would we move on another CB now Mawson had left for a good fee.
We only got 3 left so surely we need to add one not let 2 go...that can't be right surely seems like defensive suicide and not interested where we finish
After last week too I thought with one or 2 additions we may go ok ...maybe just maybe another relegation is on the cards.
Surely Potter hadn't agreed to this...if he's not why have they wasted their time bringing him in with no support
May have just appointed from within and stop wasting everyone's time and including the fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024