Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... 18:55 - Aug 10 with 17266 viewsraynor94

Tonight, according to Rob Phillips on BBC Wales news just now, should be interesting

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:32 - Aug 10 with 2096 viewsQJumpingJack

What a crap statement.
Its probably been written by a West Ham fan. Wait a minute....
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:33 - Aug 10 with 2093 viewsangryjack

West brom and stoke made mistakes last season as well but they not spouting bull crap we know we had to get rifd of players that's not the issue the issue is we not brought no one in we are desperately short on cover in all areas apart from the wings
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:35 - Aug 10 with 2065 viewsWingstandwood

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:19 - Aug 10 by sg1912

I wouldn't be surprised if that E20 and Jaspar bloke are in some way connected to board directors past/present.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 19:20]

Expect a lot more bullsh1tting PR and 'mind-trickery'!

Next up (*cough, cough, cough he of SCFC payroll*) resident club propagandist Lee Trundle with yet more of his (*cough, cough, cough*) 'impartial' (not!) opinion in his SWEP column.

More of the usual intelligence insulting happy-clappy baloney i.e. completely forgetting about the crisis (and guilty of) at SCFC and banging on instead about 'the positives' , the rebuilding process along with the usual SCFC fanbase flattery, blah, blah, blah.

Scathing criticism of Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, Van Zweden and Yanks..............Like before, there will be none!

Argus!

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:36 - Aug 10 with 2051 viewsUxbridge

Recent times have given me a crash course in understanding that whatever statement you put out won't be good enough for everyone or even a large section of fans, but you try and cover all areas, give as much substance as you can and generally try and provide details of what you're going to do. Don't do any of that and it's just asking for trouble.

Some of what that statement says is fair. Costs did need cutting and players needed moving out. The lack of recognition of the gaps in the squad and the rather lukewarm comment regarding loan signings are a cause of concern. There is still time to the end of August but there'll have to be some spectacular rabbits pulled out of hats. A missed opportunity to get the fans to understand the reality but also inspire that there are plans to ensure we are competitive.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:37 - Aug 10 with 2030 viewssg1912

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:32 - Aug 10 by Loyal

I'm going to say that if this is true and totally on the button then fine, it makes sense.
However, if it becomes known Jenkins and Pearlman haven't had any reduction in wages or payments have been made to these investors then I'm afraid they will literally fall on their sword.

And they will have no choice but to leave town very quickly or get a Fcking army to protect them.

This is where I stand.

Is there anyway somebody could find out how much Jenkins and Pearlman are making?

There must be some ITK that could find out.

If they're both taking £500 k + out of the club, they are definitely fair game to be chased out
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:38 - Aug 10 with 2024 viewsOldjack

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:00 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

Let's play bullshit bingo.

We must be patient...
We must protect the long term security of the club...
We ask the fans to support the team...

You forgot the next level

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:40 - Aug 10 with 1992 viewsSmellyplumz

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:37 - Aug 10 by sg1912

Is there anyway somebody could find out how much Jenkins and Pearlman are making?

There must be some ITK that could find out.

If they're both taking £500 k + out of the club, they are definitely fair game to be chased out

WTF we all already know HJ is making £650k per annum.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:42 - Aug 10 with 1948 viewsBlasterJack

Liars and c*nts.

Captain Beaky and his Band should be utterly ashamed about who they sold us to.

Heartbreaking.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Login to get fewer ads

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:43 - Aug 10 with 1933 viewsQJumpingJack

Pearlman is in charge so must be earning more than HJ.
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:44 - Aug 10 with 1912 viewsjackofalltrades

What I’m really struggling with is that a statement such as this does not go on to say that the architect of our financal ruin has been removed from his post.
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:45 - Aug 10 with 1892 viewswaynekerr55

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:26 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

Amazing that they admit the mistakes but why is the person that steered the titanic into an iceberg still in his job?

An expensive fall guy taking the heat off the owners

That's a post Mr Res made that I agree with

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:45 - Aug 10 with 1891 viewsQJumpingJack

At best, Jase and Steve would have signed this statement off.
Their PR man would have written this for sure.
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:47 - Aug 10 with 1880 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

So they admit mistakes in the past transfer market yet the self appointed DOF responsible for those mistakes is still employed at the club. Put this statement in the bullshit file.
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:47 - Aug 10 with 1879 viewsthornabyswan

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:38 - Aug 10 by Oldjack

You forgot the next level

Every player we signed last season was poor including the loans wasted close on 75 million quid.
Still no excuse for going into tomorrow's game with 1 striker and 1 CB if you exclude Rodon.
Be nice if they put the club up for sale Potter fans everyone has been let down badly.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:47 - Aug 10 with 1875 viewsDr_Winston

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:32 - Aug 10 by Loyal

I'm going to say that if this is true and totally on the button then fine, it makes sense.
However, if it becomes known Jenkins and Pearlman haven't had any reduction in wages or payments have been made to these investors then I'm afraid they will literally fall on their sword.

And they will have no choice but to leave town very quickly or get a Fcking army to protect them.

This is where I stand.

Very fair.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:48 - Aug 10 with 1868 viewsperplex

They say, We understand this has been a hugely painful time, yep very painful since you two came on board.
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:49 - Aug 10 with 1842 viewsSwanzay

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:36 - Aug 10 by Uxbridge

Recent times have given me a crash course in understanding that whatever statement you put out won't be good enough for everyone or even a large section of fans, but you try and cover all areas, give as much substance as you can and generally try and provide details of what you're going to do. Don't do any of that and it's just asking for trouble.

Some of what that statement says is fair. Costs did need cutting and players needed moving out. The lack of recognition of the gaps in the squad and the rather lukewarm comment regarding loan signings are a cause of concern. There is still time to the end of August but there'll have to be some spectacular rabbits pulled out of hats. A missed opportunity to get the fans to understand the reality but also inspire that there are plans to ensure we are competitive.

Bit like the Trust than over the last few years....

"Don't do any of that and it's just asking for trouble. "
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:51 - Aug 10 with 1818 viewsBadlands

Not sure what people expected.
They have said it like it is.
Anyone remember our drop from Division 1?
Weak management failed to act until it was too late.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:54 - Aug 10 with 1766 viewsQJumpingJack

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:51 - Aug 10 by Badlands

I get that players need to be sold.
Why did the club leave it to the last day?
The Americans and Jenkins have not learnt from the mistakes around Gylfi.
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:57 - Aug 10 with 1744 viewspikeypaul

Jenkins and the yank coonts have walked all over and taken the piss out of the Trust and the fans the last 18 months .

They know the fans and the Trust have done feck all and are very confident it will stay that way.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:59 - Aug 10 with 1712 viewsEU5Makaveli

A blue whale's vagina is huge enough to fit 3 human beings lying flat in it. It's the 3rd largest c**t after Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien.
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 20:00 - Aug 10 with 1692 viewsSwanzay

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:51 - Aug 10 by Badlands

When we were in Div 1, there wasn't 27 wanting a return on their investment....
I fully appreciate there was a need, but they basically turned us into car boot seller desperate to get rid!
Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 20:00 - Aug 10 with 1687 viewsShaky

Think the statement is actually remarkably candid and not at all the usual PR piece.

They are admitting Swansea is effectively back to square 1, which rougly tallies with my analysis.

The club's players are worth approximately the amount of debts owed. Sell all the players and you can repay the debt and be left with the club infrastructure, training facilities, etc, and the odd company car.

This is the reset button, in effect starting from scratch.

What was missing was laying the blame at the door of Jenkins. And that is where it squarely belongs, because he was the mastermind behind the financing strategy that accumulated most of the debt.

Also missing was any mention that they will inject any financing themselves. Disappointing but frankly understandable from their point of view given they have just lost £70 million.

There's not much more to say other than to hope Potter's men perform and that he recruits pure gold. Because there is no margin for error currently.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 20:05 - Aug 10 with 1644 viewspikeypaul

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 20:00 - Aug 10 by Shaky

Think the statement is actually remarkably candid and not at all the usual PR piece.

They are admitting Swansea is effectively back to square 1, which rougly tallies with my analysis.

The club's players are worth approximately the amount of debts owed. Sell all the players and you can repay the debt and be left with the club infrastructure, training facilities, etc, and the odd company car.

This is the reset button, in effect starting from scratch.

What was missing was laying the blame at the door of Jenkins. And that is where it squarely belongs, because he was the mastermind behind the financing strategy that accumulated most of the debt.

Also missing was any mention that they will inject any financing themselves. Disappointing but frankly understandable from their point of view given they have just lost £70 million.

There's not much more to say other than to hope Potter's men perform and that he recruits pure gold. Because there is no margin for error currently.

“Just lost £70m”

You really are a thick coont

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 20:05 - Aug 10 with 1638 viewsWingstandwood

Kaplan and Levien to make a statement...... on 19:54 - Aug 10 by QJumpingJack

I get that players need to be sold.
Why did the club leave it to the last day?
The Americans and Jenkins have not learnt from the mistakes around Gylfi.

*Additional* On about leaving stuff until the last day vibe?

The farcical failure to act upon a well known publicised fact backed up by numerous associated dire-warnings and mass supporter dissent that the then Jenkins D.o.F status quo was an horrific financial disaster looming!

Pulling the rug from under a failed roofing supplies businessman with a track record for appalling/ruinous incompetence akin to Kamikaze-lunacy. Left till the last day also!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024