Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 28951 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:28 - Sep 8 with 1854 viewscostalotta

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:21 - Sep 6 by chad

Angry and vengeful, if that were the case I would have never supported the res when he suggested we could be worse off without Jenkins.

What I have put there is a direct quote from the Guardian so they obviously thought he did.
In fact at the end of last season we went on the longest run of losses all season.

You may wish to peddle the shareholder agreement as a myth but that document was indeed a contractual agreement ratified by common enactment. At least Jenkins understood this, that is why he desperately tried to push the Trust to sign away their rights to it on the eleventh hour before the sale.

That is also why Jason tried to me he knew nothing about it when I fronted him on pushing through the sale without the known contractual rights of the Trust being met first.

That is despite according to the Trust providing the prospective new owners with a copy of that contract. In fact after denying any knowledge of it in that recorded meeting Jason then told me they had requested a copy - not sure how that works.

The Trust solicitors are also clear on the validity of this and is one of the issues the sellouts / new owners will be taken on

Lastly why do you think being from Swansea / having a connection to the club means doing a more capable job - we have seen how the sellouts have lied and cheated

In fact the likes of Leon and Angel who would be seen as some of the most committed members of the club are not even from Wales.

Excellent post.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:31 - Sep 8 with 1840 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:28 - Sep 8 by costalotta

Excellent post.

Agreed.. if only it were true.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:39 - Sep 8 with 1830 viewscostalotta

They do seem more worried this week than previous weeks and have had the sham interview,

And the social media damage limitation campaign in full force. Perhaps in readiness for what’s coming! If they had a little bit of forward planning they could have had a more cohesive comms plan in place rather than it being random, loose and contradictory.

If it’s wasnt our club it would be hilarious.

Go get em Trust and people’s of our city and fans from wherever you are back the action!
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 15:10 - Sep 8 with 1792 viewschad

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:31 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

Agreed.. if only it were true.

Oh E20 you are a caution, you missed the opportunity to correctly claim only a fraction of it is true

That however would be 1/1th

Still who would have thought someone with your professed knowledge would not have known that an unsigned / partially unsigned contract can be validated by common enactment of its stipulations by the parties to it. As in this case.

Surely the revered and all knowing (Oz - oh no sorry that’s you) Jinx would not have wasted his time trying to get the Trust to sign away their rights to the SHAG if this were not true

Never fear if you are not just teasing and really are not aware an unsigned contract can be validated by adherence to its provisions and are really open minded enough to want to know the truth then google is your friend -whilst you are there check out that accurate quote from the guardian article.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:14 - Sep 8 with 1741 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’ve never seen any of our fans praying to lose ?

Anyone confirm this please ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:33 - Sep 8 with 1722 viewsbonymine

(No subject) (n/t) on 04:58 - Sep 7 by E20Jack

Says he would consider it. Of which I have no doubt he probably did.

Why has everyone decided to change that very clear statement is beyond me.

He obviously ‘considered’ it E20 Sellout I agree until he realised what a failed Roofing Businessman would have to do in the big, wide, commercial world to ‘earn’ (don’t make me laugh) over £600k per annum as a Salary outside the SCFC Gravy Train he was on and indeed sitting comfortably .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:39 - Sep 8 with 1697 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 15:10 - Sep 8 by chad

Oh E20 you are a caution, you missed the opportunity to correctly claim only a fraction of it is true

That however would be 1/1th

Still who would have thought someone with your professed knowledge would not have known that an unsigned / partially unsigned contract can be validated by common enactment of its stipulations by the parties to it. As in this case.

Surely the revered and all knowing (Oz - oh no sorry that’s you) Jinx would not have wasted his time trying to get the Trust to sign away their rights to the SHAG if this were not true

Never fear if you are not just teasing and really are not aware an unsigned contract can be validated by adherence to its provisions and are really open minded enough to want to know the truth then google is your friend -whilst you are there check out that accurate quote from the guardian article.

Great, I have just made a contract that you give me your house. It’s not signed by you or anything. I’ll bring it along, get the keys ready.

Can you provide that quote for me and tell why why that is the accurate one, and remember I said accurate not convenient.

What do you mean I am Oz and who is jinx?

Ta

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:40 - Sep 8 with 1703 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:33 - Sep 8 by bonymine

He obviously ‘considered’ it E20 Sellout I agree until he realised what a failed Roofing Businessman would have to do in the big, wide, commercial world to ‘earn’ (don’t make me laugh) over £600k per annum as a Salary outside the SCFC Gravy Train he was on and indeed sitting comfortably .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club .....

Who's Club is it more?

And honest, sensible answers here. (I may take a clipboard down Wind St to gauge this)

Bonymine - Casual Swans fan, goes down when he can be bothered and does the occasional away game

Huw Jenkins - Stepped in when all was lost with his own money. Spent so much time in the Club at the expense of his own business. Marshalled us from the very bottom of the 4th division to 7 years in the EPL. Brought us our 1 and only major honour. Took us on a dream European journey. Sold his own shares to American venture capitalists.

GET OUT OF WHO'S CLUB??

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:44 - Sep 8 with 1694 viewsDarran

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:40 - Sep 8 by _

Who's Club is it more?

And honest, sensible answers here. (I may take a clipboard down Wind St to gauge this)

Bonymine - Casual Swans fan, goes down when he can be bothered and does the occasional away game

Huw Jenkins - Stepped in when all was lost with his own money. Spent so much time in the Club at the expense of his own business. Marshalled us from the very bottom of the 4th division to 7 years in the EPL. Brought us our 1 and only major honour. Took us on a dream European journey. Sold his own shares to American venture capitalists.

GET OUT OF WHO'S CLUB??

Well it’s much more Bonymines than it is E20s then eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:48 - Sep 8 with 1692 viewsomarjack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:14 - Sep 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’ve never seen any of our fans praying to lose ?

Anyone confirm this please ?

Don't tell the Res and E20 what I'm about to tell you.

But you correspondent, Alongside other posters on here who share the same set of deranged ideas, Have held a blood sacrifice ritual in Darran's attic where he dwells, An offering of an actual Swan, Which of course we used its blood to smear the words "Cardiff till I die" just so Swansea can lose, get relegated to the non-league abyss. Only so we can complain about it later on PS. And create inconvenience to Res's bubble of comfort. That's our only aim in life you know.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:56 - Sep 8 with 1677 viewsbonymine

Who's Club is it more?

GET OUT OF WHO'S CLUB??

Rather than your misguided post the actual truth here is .....

Bonymine......Swans supporter since 1974 post re-election then a Season Ticket Holder since 1976, sitting in the old ‘Double Decker’ where I had the pleasure of sitting next to Gordon Jenkins (Huw’s Dad) for many years .....Huw was nowhere to be seen as he was more interested in ‘other things’ as a chiid we were told ....so NOT a Swans fan then. ??? Hardly a ‘casual fan ‘ then am I ?

Huw Jenkins - Late entrant as a ‘Swans Fan’ ...never watched us in the 1970s ..was more involved with Britton Ferry than the Swans and sold out his shareholding in the ‘Club he loved’ (JTAK Bullshit) etc you & Martin Morgan sold us down the river & I know the other things which went on which I cannot put on here due to my divorce and that of MM & Louisa ....

But one thing I believe in......what goes around comes around .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club ...

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:58 - Sep 8 with 1674 viewsbonymine

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:44 - Sep 8 by Darran

Absolutely Darr the guy’s a fraud & laughing stock .....

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:59 - Sep 8 with 1670 viewsDarran

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:56 - Sep 8 by bonymine

Rather than your misguided post the actual truth here is .....

Bonymine......Swans supporter since 1974 post re-election then a Season Ticket Holder since 1976, sitting in the old ‘Double Decker’ where I had the pleasure of sitting next to Gordon Jenkins (Huw’s Dad) for many years .....Huw was nowhere to be seen as he was more interested in ‘other things’ as a chiid we were told ....so NOT a Swans fan then. ??? Hardly a ‘casual fan ‘ then am I ?

Huw Jenkins - Late entrant as a ‘Swans Fan’ ...never watched us in the 1970s ..was more involved with Britton Ferry than the Swans and sold out his shareholding in the ‘Club he loved’ (JTAK Bullshit) etc you & Martin Morgan sold us down the river & I know the other things which went on which I cannot put on here due to my divorce and that of MM & Louisa ....

But one thing I believe in......what goes around comes around .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club ...

That’s not correct about never watching us in the Seventies because he was involved with Briton Ferry but he definitely wasn’t watching us at the time of Tony Petty because he was Chairman of Briton Ferry.

Just saying.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:01 - Sep 8 with 1663 viewsLoyal

Who's Club is it more?

GET OUT OF WHO'S CLUB??

Jenkins was a Morgans mouthpiece. Very incestuous the whole thing when looked at over time. Nobody would ever argue about their love of Swansea City though. But then the only person I hear arguing...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:03 - Sep 8 with 1660 viewsbonymine

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:59 - Sep 8 by Darran

That’s not correct about never watching us in the Seventies because he was involved with Briton Ferry but he definitely wasn’t watching us at the time of Tony Petty because he was Chairman of Briton Ferry.

Just saying.

OK Darr but it paints a picture of Jenkins which he would rather not be associated with as it doesn’t suit his ‘image’ in JTAK’ as the ‘saviour’ ....🤮🤮🤮

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:09 - Sep 8 with 1651 viewsDarran

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:03 - Sep 8 by bonymine

OK Darr but it paints a picture of Jenkins which he would rather not be associated with as it doesn’t suit his ‘image’ in JTAK’ as the ‘saviour’ ....🤮🤮🤮

He got lucky by being asked to come on board. The people that put in hard work saving the club back were the likes of Mel Nurse,Dai Morgan,Steve Penny,Martin Burgess.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:11 - Sep 8 with 1646 views_

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:59 - Sep 8 by Darran

Just saying.

Poor Bony

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:14 - Sep 8 with 1639 viewsbonymine

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:09 - Sep 8 by Darran

He got lucky by being asked to come on board. The people that put in hard work saving the club back were the likes of Mel Nurse,Dai Morgan,Steve Penny,Martin Burgess.

This ....

JTAK bollux as ever ......

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:02 - Sep 9 with 1570 viewsE20Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:44 - Sep 8 by Darran

Why?

Remember any points (lies) you make have to be backed up by your own proof.

Off you go.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:06 - Sep 9 with 1480 viewsDarran

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:02 - Sep 9 by E20Jack

Why?

Remember any points (lies) you make have to be backed up by your own proof.

Off you go.

You’ll have to ask The Res he’s the one making the rules up.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:26 - Sep 9 with 1467 viewsMattG

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:39 - Sep 8 by E20Jack

Great, I have just made a contract that you give me your house. It’s not signed by you or anything. I’ll bring it along, get the keys ready.

Can you provide that quote for me and tell why why that is the accurate one, and remember I said accurate not convenient.

What do you mean I am Oz and who is jinx?

Ta

In your example, only one party to the Contract has sought to operate its provisions. Result? No Contract.

In the case of the Shareholders Agreement, all parties operated its provisions over a period of time, not least the selling shareholders when they used it to ensure Mel Nurse's shares were sold back to the Club rather than being used to take the Trust above 25%.

Acceptance by conduct.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 12:58 - Sep 9 with 1423 views_

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:26 - Sep 9 by MattG

In your example, only one party to the Contract has sought to operate its provisions. Result? No Contract.

In the case of the Shareholders Agreement, all parties operated its provisions over a period of time, not least the selling shareholders when they used it to ensure Mel Nurse's shares were sold back to the Club rather than being used to take the Trust above 25%.

Acceptance by conduct.

Must we keep bringing this up though.

Can I remind you how many times the Trust said it would NEVER sell its shares?

The Trust could've been party to the sale but they'd set their stall out early to effectively exclude themselves. This started the actions that followed and the rest is history.

And I'm not condoning what Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen did. They did do it in a very underhand way.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:57 - Sep 9 with 1388 viewsMattG

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 12:58 - Sep 9 by _

Must we keep bringing this up though.

Can I remind you how many times the Trust said it would NEVER sell its shares?

The Trust could've been party to the sale but they'd set their stall out early to effectively exclude themselves. This started the actions that followed and the rest is history.

And I'm not condoning what Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen did. They did do it in a very underhand way.

Not sure how that's relevant to my point, to be honest, which was only about the validity of the Shareholders Agreement.

Notwithstanding that, how many times was it?
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:09 - Sep 10 with 1273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'm just praying Fer and Olsson are fit and Bony is nearly ready.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:23 - Sep 10 with 1258 views_

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:57 - Sep 9 by MattG

Not sure how that's relevant to my point, to be honest, which was only about the validity of the Shareholders Agreement.

Notwithstanding that, how many times was it?

I think the point was times change, opinions change, agreements change and in relation to your exact point the Trust were not in a position to buy the others shares out as per the Mel Nurse affair.

How many times was what?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024