Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum v Newcastle 12:29 - Aug 18 with 16578 viewsMrSwerve

Why aye pet, hope the Geordies put 5 past them. Live on sky sports.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Scum v Newcastle on 15:14 - Aug 18 with 1733 viewsSwanseajill

Scum v Newcastle on 15:01 - Aug 18 by byron

If we’d started with bobby not zohore I reckon we would have got one in...Newcastle were awful. and should have lost a man first half, can you just kick people off the ball in front off the ref now?
If that was the other way, we’d have lost a man for sure.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 15:02]

Sorry, that happens many times in a season and should not affect the outcome at final whistle.

First game of the season at home, against a very poor showing by Newcastle....you should have won by a margin.

You should re-adjust your TV too. Last nights game was fine.
Scum v Newcastle on 15:22 - Aug 18 with 1688 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum v Newcastle on 14:56 - Aug 18 by byron

I saw you play last night, that first half was league 2 standard. We’d destroy you if played you now.

You don't even watch Cardiff. How would you possibly know?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum v Newcastle on 15:26 - Aug 18 with 1674 viewsmonmouth

Scum v Newcastle on 15:14 - Aug 18 by Swanseajill

Sorry, that happens many times in a season and should not affect the outcome at final whistle.

First game of the season at home, against a very poor showing by Newcastle....you should have won by a margin.

You should re-adjust your TV too. Last nights game was fine.

It reminded me of our first home game against Wiggum in 2011, except we played much better, obviously, with better players, and filled our ground, both with people and with a noisy atmosphere. This is not merely anti-Cardiff, it is absolutely and verifiably true, and anti-Cardiff.

It’ll be interested to see whether they kick on and gain points like we did, or just fold. Going down and trying to yo yo might be best for them as they are so shit as a team, or the PL will eat them up far more quickly than it ate us up. Same applies to Newcastle if Ashley won’t spend (and not on shit) or sell, and to Hudds etc. That league is bloody unsustainable and an existential threat over time if you make poor choices, don’t we know it.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 15:29]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scum v Newcastle on 15:28 - Aug 18 with 1657 viewsThe_undecided

First premier league game of theirs I have seen, and today they were the better side.
They are capable of survival based on this performance, they are going to struggle to get the ball in the net but will be hard to beat at home which may be enough to keep them up with a few decent away results as the season progresses.
Our first season in the prem was 4 or 5 games before our first win, I recall us not getting a goal for the first few games and look where we ended up at the end of season, any championship side will take a half dozen games to adjust to top flight football, but today they did not look like the newly promoted side againt the toons whether if we like it or not.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 15:31]
Scum v Newcastle on 15:30 - Aug 18 with 1637 viewsmonmouth

Scum v Newcastle on 15:28 - Aug 18 by The_undecided

First premier league game of theirs I have seen, and today they were the better side.
They are capable of survival based on this performance, they are going to struggle to get the ball in the net but will be hard to beat at home which may be enough to keep them up with a few decent away results as the season progresses.
Our first season in the prem was 4 or 5 games before our first win, I recall us not getting a goal for the first few games and look where we ended up at the end of season, any championship side will take a half dozen games to adjust to top flight football, but today they did not look like the newly promoted side againt the toons whether if we like it or not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scum v Newcastle on 15:32 - Aug 18 with 1629 viewsSwanseajill

Scum v Newcastle on 15:30 - Aug 18 by monmouth

Welcome back Monny.
Scum v Newcastle on 15:40 - Aug 18 with 1604 viewsMo_Wives

Scum v Newcastle on 14:56 - Aug 18 by byron

I saw you play last night, that first half was league 2 standard. We’d destroy you if played you now.

Yes, tbf, you're the best shit football team in the country, atm. I hope you enjoy advertising it to a world wide audience. Good luck, old boy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Scum v Newcastle on 15:47 - Aug 18 with 1567 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 15:05 - Aug 18 by felixstowe_jack

True fans do not book holidays that clash with home fixtures. Maybe a few plastics do.

Last October? Yeah you know I’m sure many were thinking like me, don’t go away mid August because we are bound to be in the premier league...lol let’s face it no one thought that including all of you phuckers. Plus, it’s not such a big deal in a proper city like Cardiff, it’s all you lot really had down there init

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Scum v Newcastle on 15:48 - Aug 18 with 1574 viewssainthelens

Scum v Newcastle on 14:57 - Aug 18 by byron

But would destroy your current crop of losers

Don t worry bell end...you'll get your chance next season.
Scum v Newcastle on 15:48 - Aug 18 with 1563 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 15:22 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

You don't even watch Cardiff. How would you possibly know?

Sky go

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 15:51 - Aug 18 with 1550 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 15:28 - Aug 18 by The_undecided

Wow....a normal person. We just had 2 new midfielders playing who not only have never played together but only met the team a week ago. They both looked good to me. It’s all good.

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 15:56 - Aug 18 with 1535 viewsThe_undecided

Scum v Newcastle on 15:30 - Aug 18 by monmouth

You must of watched a different game, I watched the Newcastle Spurs game last week and was expecting them to get 1 or 2 today, but Cardiff looked the better side and with a decent striker could probably of nicked it.
If I had seen something else I would say so, but its how I felt the game went having watched the 90 and had Newcastle got the pen in the net would probably of not reflected the performance over the full 90.
Scum v Newcastle on 15:59 - Aug 18 with 1510 viewsMo_Wives

Scum v Newcastle on 15:56 - Aug 18 by The_undecided

You must of watched a different game, I watched the Newcastle Spurs game last week and was expecting them to get 1 or 2 today, but Cardiff looked the better side and with a decent striker could probably of nicked it.
If I had seen something else I would say so, but its how I felt the game went having watched the 90 and had Newcastle got the pen in the net would probably of not reflected the performance over the full 90.

If they'd nicked it how many points would they of?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Scum v Newcastle on 16:04 - Aug 18 with 1475 viewsWarwickHunt

Scum v Newcastle on 15:59 - Aug 18 by Mo_Wives

If they'd nicked it how many points would they of?

He’s undecided.

Probably not sure if one he’s one of the ofs or ofs nots.
Scum v Newcastle on 16:04 - Aug 18 with 1474 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum v Newcastle on 15:48 - Aug 18 by byron

Sky go

Sky go. Definitely not match go.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum v Newcastle on 16:06 - Aug 18 with 1460 viewsLoyal

Scum v Newcastle on 15:47 - Aug 18 by byron

Last October? Yeah you know I’m sure many were thinking like me, don’t go away mid August because we are bound to be in the premier league...lol let’s face it no one thought that including all of you phuckers. Plus, it’s not such a big deal in a proper city like Cardiff, it’s all you lot really had down there init

Swansea City would smash your hoof ball team regardless of how many meat head rejects you have. We would clean you out.

7 seasons is a legacy, 180 minutes and no goals is a turd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scum v Newcastle on 16:12 - Aug 18 with 1434 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 16:06 - Aug 18 by Loyal

Swansea City would smash your hoof ball team regardless of how many meat head rejects you have. We would clean you out.

Our reserves would do you at present, your under 23’s is all the hedge fund have left you with bra.
Didn’t I just read you waited 5 games for a win in your first season up there in the sunshine glory league? Chill out bra, you had your time and blew it

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 16:13 - Aug 18 with 1440 viewsshenleymun

Didn’t we start off with four games, four defeats and no goals?
It wasn’t a lightning start anyway.
That fathead Mark Serwotka told me that we were a disgrace to Wales...
Scum v Newcastle on 16:14 - Aug 18 with 1430 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 15:48 - Aug 18 by sainthelens

Don t worry bell end...you'll get your chance next season.

Some folk should never allowed to be parents you know....all bitter and twisted, it’s not the role model required in this tough ole world

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 16:15 - Aug 18 with 1424 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 16:04 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Sky go. Definitely not match go.

I will go, I’m not a gloryhuntingtw @t though, let them chill out, I’ll go at some point when I have the time.

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 16:17 - Aug 18 with 1428 viewsThe_undecided

Scum v Newcastle on 16:06 - Aug 18 by Loyal

Our 7 year legacy started with 360 minutes of no goals, I remember getting ribbed over it, but in the end we had 7 years of the last laugh, not sure why we will still discuss them on here anyhow, they are prem we are not and have our own problems closer to home to sort first.

2011/12 season

Manchester City 4—0 Swansea City

Swansea City 0—0 Wigan Athletic

Swansea City 0—0 Sunderland

Arsenal 1—0 Swansea City
Scum v Newcastle on 16:21 - Aug 18 with 1403 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 16:17 - Aug 18 by The_undecided

Our 7 year legacy started with 360 minutes of no goals, I remember getting ribbed over it, but in the end we had 7 years of the last laugh, not sure why we will still discuss them on here anyhow, they are prem we are not and have our own problems closer to home to sort first.

2011/12 season

Manchester City 4—0 Swansea City

Swansea City 0—0 Wigan Athletic

Swansea City 0—0 Sunderland

Arsenal 1—0 Swansea City

We’ll i never, thanks for you’re common sense. You should hook up with loyal and saintbellend, the latter really needs a hug

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 16:32 - Aug 18 with 1368 viewsFireboy2

I just dont get why people reply to this pr!ck

The only reason he comes on is to get a rise

FFS people do me a MASSIVE MASSIVE favour and put him on ignore

I dare you
Scum v Newcastle on 16:43 - Aug 18 with 1316 viewsymaohyd

Scum v Newcastle on 16:32 - Aug 18 by Fireboy2

I just dont get why people reply to this pr!ck

The only reason he comes on is to get a rise

FFS people do me a MASSIVE MASSIVE favour and put him on ignore

I dare you

Just have.

Happy to oblige

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Scum v Newcastle on 16:46 - Aug 18 with 1308 viewsdickythorpe

Welcome to the premier league Cardiff.....where no one gives a feck what you did last season, what you deserve, and what the pundits think about you.

Careful for what you wish for........could be a torrid season for you.

Warnock was not really saying what he really thought in after match interview.

He'd be gutted two games in that no one has scored.

But hey you're the capital and struggling yet again......7 seasons seems a dream for the 'turds to match
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024