Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski 19:08 - Aug 18 with 2539 viewsomarjack

Deja Vu for him all over again, Poor f*ck is busting his @rse to save his club with great saves, only to be let down by the shambles of a defence he has to put up with.

He deserved a better move, that's for sure.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fabianski on 19:11 - Aug 18 with 2517 viewssplJack

F#ck him
Fabianski on 19:17 - Aug 18 with 2489 viewsdobjack2

His decision to go there.
Fabianski on 19:21 - Aug 18 with 2472 viewsLoyal

I hope the cnt gets relegated.He won't, but there is hope.

Before anyone says anything, he means nothing to our club any more.

Rat, ship etc.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fabianski on 19:30 - Aug 18 with 2421 viewsoldcob

Fabianski on 19:21 - Aug 18 by Loyal

Rat, ship etc.

You are right I suppose, but I'll always have a soft spot for him because of how hard he tried last year. I know he was well paid for doing it, but so were others who didn't give a fwck.
Fabianski on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 2385 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fabianski on 19:17 - Aug 18 by dobjack2

His decision to go there.

With his wages and a year left on his contract, I'm quite sure our owners were at least as anxious to sell him as he was to leave.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Fabianski on 19:35 - Aug 18 with 2378 viewsLoyal

Fabianski on 19:30 - Aug 18 by oldcob

You are right I suppose, but I'll always have a soft spot for him because of how hard he tried last year. I know he was well paid for doing it, but so were others who didn't give a fwck.

Me too, I thought he was fantastic, best since Rog, in fact much better than Rog. But it's done.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Fabianski on 20:35 - Aug 18 with 2193 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

At least he's getting well paid for deja vu.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Fabianski on 20:44 - Aug 18 with 2146 viewsjackrabbit

Rat, ship etc.

A player who never missed a game for us and at times was a one man defence for us. A real touch of class in the sea of dross that was last season's Swans team. What totally shameful and utterly classless remarks.
Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski on 20:53 - Aug 18 with 2099 viewsmajorraglan

Rat, ship etc.

I don’t mind if West Ham go down, but I don’t blame him for bailing out. If he stayed he would have had a pay cut, but do you think the club would have kept him following relegation. As far as I can see the club have moved on just about anyone they could sell.

If we are talking about loyalty, just about the only loyalty I can see is the fans support of the team, apart from that it is a commodity that is pretty scarce in modern day football.
Fabianski on 20:56 - Aug 18 with 2064 viewsBadlands

Fabianski on 20:53 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

I don’t mind if West Ham go down, but I don’t blame him for bailing out. If he stayed he would have had a pay cut, but do you think the club would have kept him following relegation. As far as I can see the club have moved on just about anyone they could sell.

If we are talking about loyalty, just about the only loyalty I can see is the fans support of the team, apart from that it is a commodity that is pretty scarce in modern day football.

Do you seriously think the club could have kept him?
He wants to be Poland's No1 an he won't do that from the Championship.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Fabianski on 21:07 - Aug 18 with 2024 viewsdobjack2

Fabianski on 19:34 - Aug 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

With his wages and a year left on his contract, I'm quite sure our owners were at least as anxious to sell him as he was to leave.

Don’t disagree with your point, however he accepted West Ham as his destination.
Fabianski on 21:20 - Aug 18 with 1978 viewsmajorraglan

Fabianski on 20:56 - Aug 18 by Badlands

Do you seriously think the club could have kept him?
He wants to be Poland's No1 an he won't do that from the Championship.

I don’t think HJ and the owners would have wanted him to stay, he’s was a valuable asset they could off lad to try and balance the books.
Fabianski on 22:19 - Aug 18 with 1807 viewsicecoldjack

Fabianski on 20:35 - Aug 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

At least he's getting well paid for deja vu.

Yeah, i wonder if he's earning the same ..
Fabianski on 22:50 - Aug 18 with 1736 viewslonglostjack

Fabianski is a proper pro. He’s the only player who didn’t deserve a pay cut. On the contrary should have offered to double his salary. Might or might not have worked - we’ll never know because the clueless bean counting Yanks would never have asked.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 22:54]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fabianski on 23:21 - Aug 18 with 1678 viewsJacketJack

Fabianski on 22:50 - Aug 18 by longlostjack

Fabianski is a proper pro. He’s the only player who didn’t deserve a pay cut. On the contrary should have offered to double his salary. Might or might not have worked - we’ll never know because the clueless bean counting Yanks would never have asked.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 22:54]

What he said ⬆️
Fabianski on 23:55 - Aug 18 with 1585 viewsone_upmanship

Fabianski on 19:35 - Aug 18 by Loyal

Me too, I thought he was fantastic, best since Rog, in fact much better than Rog. But it's done.

No - if Roger had the same coaches/nutrition etc available now Fabianski wouldn’t come close. Plus how many penalties has Fabianski smashed into the stanchion?!
Fabianski on 00:06 - Aug 19 with 1567 viewsjasper_T

Wasn't on as much as most first team players here supposedly. Never complained or demanded more until he had footballing reasons to leave.
Fabianski on 00:53 - Aug 19 with 1503 viewsLoyal

Fabianski on 20:44 - Aug 18 by jackrabbit

A player who never missed a game for us and at times was a one man defence for us. A real touch of class in the sea of dross that was last season's Swans team. What totally shameful and utterly classless remarks.

Read my post after that one and stop worshipping other men. Its unhealthy.

Fabianski on 01:28 - Aug 19 with 1483 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fabianski on 00:53 - Aug 19 by Loyal

Read my post after that one and stop worshipping other men. Its unhealthy.

But calling the one guy who acted like he desperately wanted to keep Swansea in the PL last season a "cnt" for leaving this summer to play in the PL (where he was in demand), when there was no way this ownership was keeping him anyway, is just what the doctor ordered.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 1:36]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Fabianski on 08:44 - Aug 19 with 1261 viewsDewi1jack

Fabianski on 19:34 - Aug 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wouldn't surprise me if the slimy, lying owners didn't push quite hard for him to go to whatever team made a serious offer.

Guess we'll never know either way.
Know the owners didn't make much of an effort to get the best price or try to keep one or 2 experienced heads.
Seems the same effort was put into player sales as the sellout scum made with the sale.
1st offer will do!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Fabianski on 17:12 - Aug 19 with 1016 viewsLoyal

Fabianski on 01:28 - Aug 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

But calling the one guy who acted like he desperately wanted to keep Swansea in the PL last season a "cnt" for leaving this summer to play in the PL (where he was in demand), when there was no way this ownership was keeping him anyway, is just what the doctor ordered.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 1:36]

If he desperately wanted to keep Swansea in the premier league he would have taken a pay cut and then would desperately want to get Swansea back in then premier league. However, he wanted desperately to leave and without gba shadow of desperation left Swansea.

Fack him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024