Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) 08:28 - Sep 5 with 8686 viewsomarjack

There is no conspiracy theory here, It's clear to anyone who isn't delusional that the owners are hiding profits under "wage bill and other costs"

From the squad we have, Our wage bill (for the last 2 seasons) can't possibly be higher than 80 m including manager pay offs..and around 25 m in extra costs leaves us with a 105 m in actual expenses..what about the other 22 m?

And if you want to add the profit they actually recorded (because half truth is always much believable) which was around 13 m..I truly estimate that the owners made around 35 m in profit from the 1st year alone.

And I'm very confident that they did the same trick this season. Took in 15-20 m (there is no way to know exactly, and it can't be proven so many look at me like a madman) plus whatever money they've made from selling players which I estimate to be around 33 m until 31 June this year (Siggy, Llorente, Kingsley, Mesa, Fabianski) vs buying A. Ayew, Bony, Renato, Clucas, Abraham, Celina, Asoro)

Which will result in an a 45 m profit total between recorded profit and hidden one.

In the first 2 seasons they've already made 80 m in profit from the club..let's say 70 m so the owner lovers don't come at me with pitchforks.

For this season, They've already made 13 m in sales until this point..plus maybe 10 m in hidden profits..But with around 30 m financial hole caused by the relegation, the owners will suffer a little bit and lose around 10 m or so this season on their investment.

So far..The owners banked around 60 m in profit from the club.

How much money did they pay for the takeover again? If someone can remind me it'd be nice.

And before you assemble a lynch mob. Think hard of why on earth do businessmen like these who know f*ck all about "soccer" want to stay. For the paltry recorded profits they might make, all to be eaten away by costs of relegation? No, there is much more to that. They've taken 40-50 m in profits from the club secretly. Does the trust know about this? I don't even think the trust exists to be honest. Only trust members think it does. But all evidence indicates that its members are made of cardboard.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:31]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:39 - Sep 5 with 4732 viewsTheResurrection

Can we shut down this blathering idiot.

Where's Lisa now, still on holidays?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:39 - Sep 5 with 4756 viewspikeypaul

The Trust are a totally waste of space.

They are still doing Nothing and that after for some unknown reason they fought tooth and nail for no legal action to be taken even after going to the expense of hiring a barrister who came to the conclusion we had a very good case.

It's obvious to us all the yank bastawds are screwing the club over and siphoning all the cash out.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:40]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:48 - Sep 5 with 4708 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:39 - Sep 5 by TheResurrection

Can we shut down this blathering idiot.

Where's Lisa now, still on holidays?

lol..you're really my favourite poster here, Hilarious fellow, not because you're funny, it's more because it's funny to see you melting down like the silly git that you are over small matters like these. I know how ill-natured of me and all, But I can't help but laughing.

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm not standing in line, yearning with anticipation for a chance to suck off the owners alongside their sidekick Huwie whom I suspect to be a close relative to you by the way.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:49 - Sep 5 with 4683 viewsE20Jack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:39 - Sep 5 by pikeypaul

The Trust are a totally waste of space.

They are still doing Nothing and that after for some unknown reason they fought tooth and nail for no legal action to be taken even after going to the expense of hiring a barrister who came to the conclusion we had a very good case.

It's obvious to us all the yank bastawds are screwing the club over and siphoning all the cash out.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:40]

Did you seriously read that OP and think “yeah that makes sense”

Terrifying.

Now, forgive me for speaking out of turn but I find it awfully odd that we have a host of Trust board members on here and yet none of them comment on such threads that are clearly about a thousand miles off the mark yet fan the flames of discontent to morons that have no idea how these things work.

To the untrained eye it’s almost as if discontent amongst the fanbase is seen as a positive, regardless of whether it is justified or not.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 8:52]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:53 - Sep 5 with 4672 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is this just a wild allegation or do you have any proof that they have hidden £50m away. If you have please contact serious fraud office or the police.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:53 - Sep 5 with 4641 viewsTheResurrection

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:49 - Sep 5 by E20Jack

Terrifying.

Now, forgive me for speaking out of turn but I find it awfully odd that we have a host of Trust board members on here and yet none of them comment on such threads that are clearly about a thousand miles off the mark yet fan the flames of discontent to morons that have no idea how these things work.

To the untrained eye it’s almost as if discontent amongst the fanbase is seen as a positive, regardless of whether it is justified or not.

This is the truly disgraceful aspect of it all and sums up Lisa and the Trust

But, if there's a chance to slag off our squad she's here like a shot.

Beware

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 09:01 - Sep 5 with 4627 viewsomarjack

Terrifying.

Haha

How do things work you say..

The rug has been pulled from under our feet (the fans I mean) since they took over. They reduced us into a mid-table championship club in 2 years..from a flourishing PL prospect, to a shell of a club just like that.

I'm not saying the trust is a part of this. Obviously not. They're even bigger victims than us the fans. It's just they're so clueless and helpless it's sad.

Still, you didn't answer the question. If the club is really bleeding money in that way, and oh no poor f*cks are taking such financial hits, then why on earth would they want to continue owning the club? The 2 Americans were Swans fans from childhood? lol..so why thinks you? It's obvious why..there is more money to absorb.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 9:05]

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 09:03 - Sep 5 with 4618 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Putting the emotion to one side, there's a need for more transparency. The Americans have declined to give any information on the terms of any short term loans, there's a need to cut costs and some concerns raised about off field costs.
Someone noted that the Trust has raised a number of financial questions, that seems to be the right thing to do. Let's see what happens.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:16]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 09:08 - Sep 5 with 4580 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 09:03 - Sep 5 by JACKMANANDBOY

Putting the emotion to one side, there's a need for more transparency. The Americans have declined to give any information on the terms of any short term loans, there's a need to cut costs and some concerns raised about off field costs.
Someone noted that the Trust has raised a number of financial questions, that seems to be the right thing to do. Let's see what happens.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:16]

Yay! The trust asked questions..were they vetted before the interview?

Anyway the Americans and Huw say 15 lies per minute..

"PL competitive wage bill! manager pay offs! agent fees! bonuses and insurances!.." etc etc..half truths..no way anyone can really investigate that in details..These payments are obviously being made, but around 20% of it is not going where it's supposed to go. It's going to owners pockets, coming from the club's turnover.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:09 - Sep 5 with 4421 viewspikeypaul

Terrifying.

Feck off you Jenkins rsole licker

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:11 - Sep 5 with 4410 viewsLoyal

Omar has made some points it would be nice for a discussion on those and any additional in formation to prove or disprove his allegation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) (n/t) on 10:24 - Sep 5 with 4375 viewsLiam

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:56]
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:40 - Sep 5 with 4304 viewsCatullus

If dividends are paid to shareholders don't the trust have to get some too, by law? Where are the knowledgeable ones on this?

As for the OP, well I'm no Jenkins supporter but I am of mixed opinions on the owners. My own fag packet maths said there was about 15-20 million left over.
Not even by my wildest calculation can I get anywhere near 50 million. If that 15-20 is being used to run the club, that I understand. After all Bony alone is going to cost 5-6 million. There should still be a bit left in the tank but then, the Yanks said we still owed money on transfer fees. It rounds out pretty much to even, give or take a million or two!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:40 - Sep 5 with 4304 viewsKrisP

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:11 - Sep 5 by Loyal

Omar has made some points it would be nice for a discussion on those and any additional in formation to prove or disprove his allegation.

This is clearly a wind-up so I'm not sure we should bother. In the other thread he claimed the Companies House documents were "secret" and "leaked" documents, later admitting his whole thing was a sarcastic bit.

If I was to bite, I'd say that to provide "additional information" then some information would have to have been provided initially. He hasn't. Saying it isn't a conspiracy doesn't make it so. Can we start with the claim that the owners pocketed "around 33 m until 31 June this year (Siggy, Llorente, Kingsley, Mesa, Fabianski) vs buying A. Ayew, Bony, Renato, Clucas, Abraham, Celina, Asoro)"

Leaving aside his statement that he chooses to disregard things like agent and signing fees, there is CLEARLY not a £33m descrepancy between those figures. There are £65m of signings there. We did not sell that list for anything close to £100m.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:41 - Sep 5 with 4296 viewskarnataka

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 08:53 - Sep 5 by felixstowe_jack

Is this just a wild allegation or do you have any proof that they have hidden £50m away. If you have please contact serious fraud office or the police.

There's nothing illegal about business owners legitimately taking money out their business however immoral we may find it. That's what they're in it for, plain and simple and there's nothing we can do about it. Depressing isn't it.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:42 - Sep 5 with 4293 viewsKrisP

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:40 - Sep 5 by Catullus

If dividends are paid to shareholders don't the trust have to get some too, by law? Where are the knowledgeable ones on this?

As for the OP, well I'm no Jenkins supporter but I am of mixed opinions on the owners. My own fag packet maths said there was about 15-20 million left over.
Not even by my wildest calculation can I get anywhere near 50 million. If that 15-20 is being used to run the club, that I understand. After all Bony alone is going to cost 5-6 million. There should still be a bit left in the tank but then, the Yanks said we still owed money on transfer fees. It rounds out pretty much to even, give or take a million or two!!

Of course they do, he's talking bllocks. The accounts released show there have been zero dividends paid. If we are now doubting these then we really are in tin foil hat territory.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:47 - Sep 5 with 4275 viewsLoyal

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:42 - Sep 5 by KrisP

Of course they do, he's talking bllocks. The accounts released show there have been zero dividends paid. If we are now doubting these then we really are in tin foil hat territory.

The implication by some is they are taking money and then covering their tracks not openly taking it and declaring it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:49 - Sep 5 with 4267 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) (n/t) on 10:24 - Sep 5 by Liam

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 10:56]

If there’s dividends paid then the trust would receive a payment. As I’ve said before there’s other ways to extract money. Look what Morgan received as his company obviously overcharged the club building the training facilities did it go to tender? You’ve got that blithering idiot Dineen getting consultancy fees paid to him for what? Thats on top of the fees he charges for his vending machines. How much are the club paying the yanks or businesses owned by them in similar ways
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:58 - Sep 5 with 4231 viewsElmo

Someone mentioned that LisaLondon is the Financial Affiliate to the Trust, yet from her recent responses the Trust is clearly not all over the financials.

The language is way too passive. No proactivity, it appears.

At this time the Trust should be forensically all over the management accounts and more importantly actively engaged in Forecasting and Planning/Budgeting.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:02 - Sep 5 with 4207 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 10:40 - Sep 5 by KrisP

This is clearly a wind-up so I'm not sure we should bother. In the other thread he claimed the Companies House documents were "secret" and "leaked" documents, later admitting his whole thing was a sarcastic bit.

If I was to bite, I'd say that to provide "additional information" then some information would have to have been provided initially. He hasn't. Saying it isn't a conspiracy doesn't make it so. Can we start with the claim that the owners pocketed "around 33 m until 31 June this year (Siggy, Llorente, Kingsley, Mesa, Fabianski) vs buying A. Ayew, Bony, Renato, Clucas, Abraham, Celina, Asoro)"

Leaving aside his statement that he chooses to disregard things like agent and signing fees, there is CLEARLY not a £33m descrepancy between those figures. There are £65m of signings there. We did not sell that list for anything close to £100m.

Players bought for 58 m
Players sold for 69 m

+ 11 m cash profit

But + 32 m profit on player registrations for the same players

Player amortisation: + 24 m

Disposal of player registration: + 56 m

= + 32 m profit

(let's say + 25 m factoring agent fees and other payments so you won't cry)
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 11:04]

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:29 - Sep 5 with 4128 viewsItchySphincter

FFS make it stop.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:43 - Sep 5 with 4092 viewsomarjack

To the Res..or whoever reported my thread for "abuse"

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 11:43]

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:43 - Sep 5 with 4087 viewsAl_Bundy

So are the owners not allowed to make a profit? surely that's why they are here.
Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:47 - Sep 5 with 4068 viewsomarjack

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 11:43 - Sep 5 by Al_Bundy

So are the owners not allowed to make a profit? surely that's why they are here.

They are allowed.

But I don't have to like them doing so. Especially since they hid the money from under the table just so the sheeple followers don't notice. It's probably legal but immoral and disgusting. And the club is heading down to the far deep end while they're still trying to squeeze every dime and getting rich..soon enough they'll sell the club for pennies and disappear to the sunset with the city's money..us? Our club will be butchered, possibly forever. Never to return to the top flight again.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 11:48]

Up to 50 m hidden by K & L (financial rant) on 12:01 - Sep 5 with 4010 viewsmajorraglan

Terrifying.

This is a public forum where, short of libelling someone people can express any concerns they want. The OP has raised concerns regarding the club’s financial situation, I wouldn’t expect the Trust committee members to comment on speculation and I would also say that the people who should be first to hear are Trust members not readers of Planet Swans. Has it occurred to you that the Trust may be keeping their counsel because of the other issues that are on going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024