Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? 08:54 - Sep 6 with 10535 viewsTheResurrection

Please explain why have you have never informed the fans that the Americans had put money into the Club?

The very reason the selling shareholders gave for selling was that they couldn't get the borrowing required to keep the club afloat when cashflow would all too often squeeze us. They said the new owners had the means to step in and cover these periods to keep us going.

For years fans have moaned they've not put their own money in. The selling shareholders never said they would capitalise us. But they have indeed done what was stated.

Why have you never told anyone this?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:11 - Sep 6 with 1306 viewsomarjack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:10 - Sep 6 by FerrisBuellerJB

While we’re at it Res ask your lord and master Jenkins why he refused the Chinese interest in purchasing the club.

Because they promised him a 200k/year salary.

The Americans promised him 500-700k/year salary.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:12 - Sep 6 with 1302 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:10 - Sep 6 by FerrisBuellerJB

While we’re at it Res ask your lord and master Jenkins why he refused the Chinese interest in purchasing the club.

No idea, not sure if it was ever a serious option and have never met Jenkins to ask.

Maybe Nick can tell us.

But anyway, are you going to use the 'what may have been' tactic with bloody Chinese investors. Are they better known for giving football fans exactly what they want from club ownership then??? 😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:14 - Sep 6 with 1293 viewsTheResurrection

Interview with the Owners by Headmaster 3 Sep 2018 19:05
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45396360

"Swansea City's owners have warned it could take years for the club to return to the Premier League as they confront the "harsh reality" of relegation."

From Wobbly

"""You actually make an interesting point here. When talking about the owners, the trust have never corrected comments on here that the owners haven t put any new money into the club. 

In this interview, they say they have, admittedly as loans and presumably with interest, but not equity.

That means one of three things - the interview is wrong, the management accounts are not sufficiently detailed to show this (which would be a worry!) or the trust have kept quiet"""

It seems they kept it quiet mate. I wonder if you'll have the grace to comment on this after your post from 2 nights ago?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:14 - Sep 6 with 1293 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:11 - Sep 6 by omarjack

Because they promised him a 200k/year salary.

The Americans promised him 500-700k/year salary.

You’re probably right.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:14 - Sep 6 with 1280 viewsE20Jack

Chris is spot on.

I don’t understand why this is now seen as a negative. The fact they are dipping into their pockets and solving cash flow problems is excellent for the club. It is odd that nobody has clarified that before hand.

Why are people still talking about investing money into the club? We as fans don’t want it and it was never on the cards. It’s nonsense to keep suggesting it or using it as a stick to beat them with.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:14 - Sep 6 with 1287 viewsJackSomething

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:10 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

I will find the exact words that they repeatedly stated when selling and we'll all see.

The Trust has deliberately misled its fans when witch hunts started forming when they have had copious amounts of opportunity to put posters correct.

It's shameful in the extreme.

Once again you're caught with your pants down.

If only you'd have been able to get on the Trust board and been able to try to destroy it from within eh?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:16 - Sep 6 with 1280 viewsLeonWasGod

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:59 - Sep 6 by Uxbridge

The club has gone to various other financial sources too.

I find this a very strange argument I'm afraid, and if you want to use this is a scenario to justify the words of the selling shareholders then you crack on. I suspect many will see through that.

It's very bizarre. Nothing to see through as far as I can tell. Huw 'sold' the idea of a takeover on the basis that new owners would be better able to help with cashflow. New owners have helped with cashflow.

I'm not sure why this is a revelation all of a sudden, nor why it's a stick to beat the Trust - there are other sticks aplenty for that ;-)
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:18 - Sep 6 with 1267 viewsomarjack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:14 - Sep 6 by E20Jack

Chris is spot on.

I don’t understand why this is now seen as a negative. The fact they are dipping into their pockets and solving cash flow problems is excellent for the club. It is odd that nobody has clarified that before hand.

Why are people still talking about investing money into the club? We as fans don’t want it and it was never on the cards. It’s nonsense to keep suggesting it or using it as a stick to beat them with.

Yeah..

Just because you don't want it, it doesn't mean we don't.

Look at other clubs (except of Southampton maybe, who have an excellent scouting system though to sustain them unlike us), They actually invest a ton of money from their pockets to improve the club, Will they ever see their money back? Who knows? To them it's a vanity project. At best they'll make a bit of money in the end. Not slurp it all like what our owners did.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:18 - Sep 6 with 1267 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:12 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

No idea, not sure if it was ever a serious option and have never met Jenkins to ask.

Maybe Nick can tell us.

But anyway, are you going to use the 'what may have been' tactic with bloody Chinese investors. Are they better known for giving football fans exactly what they want from club ownership then??? 😂

I know it’s what ifs but the fact is, the culprit is still at the club doing very well for himself despite letting the club, the fans and more importantly the City of Swansea down big time.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:20 - Sep 6 with 1260 viewsMoscowJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:12 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

Maybe Nick can tell us.

I think the Chinese interest turned out to be a scammer pretending to be rich. I don't think there was a plethora of potential owners lining up to buy a club like ours. It simply isn't attractive enough geographically (ie not in or near London, Manchester or Birmingham).

Saying that, I believe some of the sellers were too desperate to sell to care about who to. Yanks 1.0 were chased away (rightly so) but Yanks 2.0 seemed a lot more suitable. Sadly, they've failed to live up to their promises.

“We will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club - and we have the financial resources to do so.

“We will be competitive and we will outwork our opponents on the pitch and in the boardroom.”

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:21 - Sep 6 with 1254 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:14 - Sep 6 by JackSomething

If only you'd have been able to get on the Trust board and been able to try to destroy it from within eh?

Try to forget it's me that's posting and try to be fair to the debate.

Not interested in petty feuds anymore mate.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:22 - Sep 6 with 1251 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:16 - Sep 6 by LeonWasGod

It's very bizarre. Nothing to see through as far as I can tell. Huw 'sold' the idea of a takeover on the basis that new owners would be better able to help with cashflow. New owners have helped with cashflow.

I'm not sure why this is a revelation all of a sudden, nor why it's a stick to beat the Trust - there are other sticks aplenty for that ;-)

What, so they've done exactly what was said they'd do??

Everyone, are you reading?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:22 - Sep 6 with 1250 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:20 - Sep 6 by MoscowJack

I think the Chinese interest turned out to be a scammer pretending to be rich. I don't think there was a plethora of potential owners lining up to buy a club like ours. It simply isn't attractive enough geographically (ie not in or near London, Manchester or Birmingham).

Saying that, I believe some of the sellers were too desperate to sell to care about who to. Yanks 1.0 were chased away (rightly so) but Yanks 2.0 seemed a lot more suitable. Sadly, they've failed to live up to their promises.

“We will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club - and we have the financial resources to do so.

“We will be competitive and we will outwork our opponents on the pitch and in the boardroom.”

Wrong! they were serious and are currently investing in the university. I had a conversation on Tuesday night with someone high up in the council who met them in Swansea and even went to China to meet them.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:29 - Sep 6 with 1219 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not sure what this thread is about anymore.

Sorry.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:29 - Sep 6 with 1217 viewsMoscowJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:22 - Sep 6 by FerrisBuellerJB

Wrong! they were serious and are currently investing in the university. I had a conversation on Tuesday night with someone high up in the council who met them in Swansea and even went to China to meet them.

Maybe it's different Chinese people then (there are quite a few of them, to be fair!).

It was well-covered in the media that one potential Chinese owner was fake after talks with Palace and West Brom (if my memory serves me right).

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:29 - Sep 6 with 1210 viewsE20Jack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:18 - Sep 6 by omarjack

Yeah..

Just because you don't want it, it doesn't mean we don't.

Look at other clubs (except of Southampton maybe, who have an excellent scouting system though to sustain them unlike us), They actually invest a ton of money from their pockets to improve the club, Will they ever see their money back? Who knows? To them it's a vanity project. At best they'll make a bit of money in the end. Not slurp it all like what our owners did.

So you are saying you want the Trusts shareholding diluted by the Americans, yeah?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:29 - Sep 6 with 1215 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:22 - Sep 6 by FerrisBuellerJB

They are investing in the university? What for,well they want the good people of Britain to have a solid education, I suppose? Or are they trying to make a few quid?

What are their names, let's look them up?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:32 - Sep 6 with 1200 viewsUxbridge

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:16 - Sep 6 by LeonWasGod

I'm chuckling at the idea that Huw et al sold the club for that reason.

The irony about all this is that the Trust could never be against a change in ownership in principle, especially to someone with deeper pockets who could help smooth cashflow issues (although let's not pretend there aren't always alternatives in that regard). Its goals and the goals of the majority owners aren't all that different - both only prosper if the club is solvent and successful. I'd add self-sufficient into that too personally. It's certainly ironic that the Trust could well agree with the decisions made this summer if it actually had the access to the information.

The Trust's issues have always been relating to engagement. Engagement in 2016 and pretty much all points since. There's a reason the legal issues around the Trust's shareholding weren't resolved, and it's public record who pulled out of that agreement last year. Very much the last chance saloon in that regard IMO ... if these talks in next week or two aren't productive then it's difficult to see any other path than court. How productive they are is very much up to them.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:32 - Sep 6 with 1193 viewsE20Jack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:29 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

They are investing in the university? What for,well they want the good people of Britain to have a solid education, I suppose? Or are they trying to make a few quid?

Clut-Ching Straw was one.

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:41 - Sep 6 with 1165 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:29 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

I did ask their company name but he wouldn’t tell me. All I know he’s a swans fan seething at the mess Jenkins created due to his greed. He still can’t understand why Jenkins had no interest in talking to the Chinese. I personally thought it was all rumours and hearsay but after the conversation I had I have no doubt that what he said is true.
FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:44 - Sep 6 with 1158 viewsMo_Wives

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:32 - Sep 6 by E20Jack

Clut-Ching Straw was one.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:52 - Sep 6 with 1127 viewsMoscowJack

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 10:41 - Sep 6 by FerrisBuellerJB

I did ask their company name but he wouldn’t tell me. All I know he’s a swans fan seething at the mess Jenkins created due to his greed. He still can’t understand why Jenkins had no interest in talking to the Chinese. I personally thought it was all rumours and hearsay but after the conversation I had I have no doubt that what he said is true.

I honestly believe the Chinese weren't looked at because the deal with the Yanks was already agreed and signed by HJ, based on PL survival that season.

HJ, LD and JvZ were on the verge of life-changing sums of money and I don't think they would have risked that deal for one second, even if the Chinese did have a lot more money......

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 11:15 - Sep 6 with 1084 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets congratulate these pay day loans who are willing to lend people money and then ask for silly %s back.

Its easy lending money if you have it, its when the money is paid back or requested when you see the bigger picture.

And before it is mentioned, it is not besides the point and the question should certainly be asked before trying to make them look like knights in shining armour.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 11:19 - Sep 6 with 1075 viewsShaky

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 09:48 - Sep 6 by TheResurrection

The bank has already loaned us money last week so not sure what's meant by them not dealing with us.

I see where you are going wrong now.

The Barclays agreement wasn't a new loan agreement, fool.

It was a charge of assets/pledge of security to cover an existing overdraft facility.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

FAO THETRUST. Why have you not told us they have put money in? on 11:21 - Sep 6 with 1068 viewscostalotta

Hahahaha.

Bigger picture Chris but if theres one thing about the Chinese, they play the long game and play it very well indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024